Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori (3031 Views)

Davido Jets Out Of Nigeria For Christmas Without Fiancée, Chioma / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by Naijajeodax(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nigerian music star and record label executive, Davido’s fiancée and mother of his first son, Ifeanyi, Chioma has become the latest ambassador for a popular brand.

Chioma who just like Davido have been off social media for months now, signed the deal earlier today with her manager, music executive, Ubi Franklin, and CEO of the brand, Eyo Bassey.

Sharing the good news, Ubi Franklin wrote;

“Chioma to me few months ago – “Ubi I want to make Bleep amount before December” Me to Chioma “say no more” ��������
Chioma wrote on her page;

“I’m looking forward to a very exciting Partnership with @payporte as their Official Brand Ambassador. In fact I’m already having an amazing experience.
Thank you to The MD/CEO @payporte Mr Eyo Bassey @officialeyobassey
Thank you to my Manager @ubifranklintriplemg”

More photos below,

https://naijajeodax.com/2020/08/davidos-fiancee-chioma-show-off-her-engagement-ring-in-a-new-signs-ambassadorial-deal-with-payporte-photos/

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
E Don turn to Bobrisky finish.
Still showing off ring after one year?

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by Hintona(f): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Naijajeodax:
Nigerian music star and record label executive, Davido’s fiancée and mother of his first son, Ifeanyi, Chioma has become the latest ambassador for a popular brand.

Chioma who just like Davido have been off social media for months now, signed the deal earlier today with her manager, music executive, Ubi Franklin, and CEO of the brand, Eyo Bassey.

Sharing the good news, Ubi Franklin wrote;

“Chioma to me few months ago – “Ubi I want to make Bleep amount before December” Me to Chioma “say no more” ��������
Chioma wrote on her page;

“I’m looking forward to a very exciting Partnership with @payporte as their Official Brand Ambassador. In fact I’m already having an amazing experience.
Thank you to The MD/CEO @payporte Mr Eyo Bassey @officialeyobassey
Thank you to my Manager @ubifranklintriplemg”

More photos below,

https://naijajeodax.com/2020/08/davidos-fiancee-chioma-show-off-her-engagement-ring-in-a-new-signs-ambassadorial-deal-with-payporte-photos/

Chioma fine girl kiss
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by victorian(f): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
She is becoming fair skinned .

OK o.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by fuckaholic25(f): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Omo, dis gyal make sense sha o..

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by yuswrld20(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
bloggers no get joy na wetin una dae find

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by Naijajeodax(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2020
giving you latest nah grin grin grin
yuswrld20:
bloggers no get joy
na wetin una dae find
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by TheCork(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2020
victorian:
She is becoming fair skinned .

OK o.

Victorian guess wot? Let me kiss u twice & I will pay u up to 200 naira cash... I swaaaar .. deal? cheesy
Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2020
She Is Getting Uglier because Of Bleaching Cream.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by femi4: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
2020 is almost over, where is the wedding they promised us

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Show Off Her Engagement Ring In A New Signs Ambassadori by GamalNasser: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
How is payporte sustaining all these expenses without sales

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SLAPPING COMPETITION Latest Comedy Videos (aka Comedy) / Download Mp3: Rudeboy – Oga / 12 Years After His Hit Song “akwa Ibom Ayaya” Where Is Mish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.