Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi (565 Views)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by Smart360News: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
The Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Hon Agboola Ajayi on Friday said the call of the teeming mass of Ondo State stand at the foundation of his aspiration to the office of Governor of Ondo State.

Speaking in Akure on Friday, Agboola said he joined the Zenith Labour Party to put practical effect to the expectations of the people who obviously are not enamored by the options offered by the two major parties.

Agboola who said the party primaries of the two major parties characterized by the victory of subterfuge over and above democratic norms made his throwing his hat into the ring on the more credible Zenith Labour Party platform.

Speaking at a well attended, but COVID 19 compliant event, held at the ZLP State Secreatriat, Agboola said: “It is obvious that the affirmation of incumbent governor as the candidate of the APC coupled with the seeming failure of the PDP to produce a dependable and formidable alternative has dampened the democratic enthusiasm and morale of the people.

“To stir hope and rechannel the energy of the progressive electorates, I am teaming up with members of the ZLP, my teeming allies from both the PDP and APC and allies from the other parties.”
The Deputy Governor said “he was humbled by calls, advice and demands from critical stakeholders, supporters and most importantly, the generality of the people to consider himself as the arrow head of a new dependable, credible and vibrant alternative alliance for a desirable leadership for the state.”

He said after critically analyzing the terrain, he found the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) as the dependable platform to rescue Ondo State from a lacklustre, nepotistic and clannish leadership.

“Today, I formally join the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP), to achieve the noble cause of giving Ondo State a new direction and purposeful leadership. I call on all my teeming supporters, friends, followers and the admirers of good governance to show commitment and dedication by mobilizing and campaigning for the Zenith Labour Party in their various wards across the state.

“The collective wish and yearnings of the good people of Ondo State remain the impetus for the bid to wrestle the governance of the state from political demagogue,” he concluded.

He was received by the State Chairman of the ZLP, Hon Joseph Akinlaja ably supported by other leaders drawn from across the State.
He told the people that the masses oriented, pro people agenda of the ZLP will be vigorously pursued under the Agboola dispensation.
He therefore welcomed all those joining with the Deputy Governor.

Read More: https://www.smart360media.com.ng/2020/08/i-am-propelled-by-call-to-serve-agboola.html

1 Like

Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by chiefolododo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Okay
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by helinues: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin

If you see 3rd position, you have really tried
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by surgical: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Shio , continue dreaming
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by Lisaint(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Who call ham?

Who are the teeming masses?

That political Olosho

He just dey swap as if political parties don turn Tecno and itel Torchlight phone
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by slivertongue: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
but Akeredolu is most likely going to win the election
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by youngblaq: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Dis one dey nutmeg hiself
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2020
By the call to Loot
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by LibertyRep: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2020
This man should calm down or be calmed down.

The desperation is becoming sickening.
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by ThatFairGuy: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2020
I'm propelled by the call to STEAL.
Who truly wants to serve people BY ALL MEANS undecided
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Our amiable father, President Mohamed Buhari will do everything to ensure we coast to victory in Ondo and Edo. Swallow the truth
Re: I Am Propelled By The Call To Serve, Agboola Ajayi by DEROX: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2020
is he still the current deputy?

(1) (Reply)

Edo2020: Between An Obaseki And Ize Iyamu Supporter (pic) / Edo 2020: Reject Obaseki, He Doesn't Deserve Your Vote, Tinubu Tells Edo People / Edo Decides 2020: PDP Governors Are In Danger, Secondus Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.