Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Adamawa-based Blogger- Queen Amawo’s Most Revealing Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adamawa-based Blogger- Queen Amawo’s Most Revealing Interview (250 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Drags Ireland-based Blogger, Esther Esabod Aboderin To Court / Nigerian Germany Based Blogger Stelladimokokorkus Marks Birthday / Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Woman In A Revealing Interview! Must watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa-based Blogger- Queen Amawo’s Most Revealing Interview by queenamawo: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
In an interactive session.

Indigenous blogger, Queen Amawo, who started pretty new, but is already making waves, was today put on a hot sit at the Radio Gotel Studio. She is a multi-talented lady who hails from Adamawa State. “It was somewhat a hot seat, but overall the interview was fun and amazing. It was the most revealing interview about me”, she said.
You might just want to read through this interview session, and possibly, you might get inspired by her work.

Good afternoon Queen How You Doing?

“Am doing fine good afternoon”.

So Can We Meet Queen, Who Is Queen?

“Queen Amawo is a Chemical Engineering Student, a Blogger and a Web Developer”.

What Develop Your Passion Into Blogging?

“It all started when I realised my passion, I realise my passion for advise because I do that a lot, and preach a lot too, also i use to write about relationship on social platforms, then I decided to take it further, because whenever I make a post I have this huge followers, so I felt there is need for me to reach the wider world”.

So Tell Us Of All The Post On Your Blog, What Are The Things That Dominate Your Blog?

Continue Via; https://queenamawo.ng/queen-amawos-most-revealing-interview-with-gotel/

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

(1) (Reply)

Vhudi Yoki Yoki In Idols SA Sparks Interest. / Davido Shares Experience With Racial Discrimination / Music : Phash - Jerusalema (COVER)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.