Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) (1683 Views)

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Sparofire: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2020

A video shared on my Instagram page, Kingsparo TV shows a moment man was caught eating Fufu with water.
The water was serving as the soup.

The Man identified as Victor in the video said he is from Osun state and have been feeding that way for a long time.

The unidentified woman capturing the moment and as well questioning him gave him a sum of N5000 to find something to eat.

She also promised to see him tomorrow and maybe find what help she can render to him.

People are really suffering in this world. If you have what to eat, even if it's once a day you have to be very grateful to God.

Thank God for your own life because this world no balance.
Nigerians took to Instagram to react to video, some reaction below:

"God God God ����� bros Tunde how can I support that young man! Damm my heart is broken men damm! Abeg the person recording can I send 30k to support that young man! Damm eish!"

"He is even still smiling �� God pls forgive me for the times I complained and was ungrateful ��"

"May I never be a Nigerian in my next life !! I know there will be one !! And I will be given opportunity to chose my next country �"

"No let anybody deceive you for this life.. make money because no one will make it for you... see a opportunity take it.... your reward is in heaven doesn’t mean u should suffer on earth, don’t be naive��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️"

WATCH VIDEO On Instagram>> https://www.instagram.com/tv/CD4ep_kFj8E/

Or Watch Embedded Video on Source: https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/08/nigerians-reacts-as-man-was-caught.html
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by cinoedhunter: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Him taste buds dey unique jare grin
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Sparofire: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2020
cinoedhunter:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by donbachi(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2020
A country where "principalities and powers" are leaders..mortgaging the future of nigerians..just like the man dat took his nomination form to shrine at akwa ibom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by mamato(f): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Just like one soup I was served during my NYSC in Mambila Plateau(Gembu) in Taraba state. This life no balance atol.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2020
"Caught". Because it's a crime
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by ojun50(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2020
mamato:
Just like one soup I was served during my NYSC in Mambila Plateau(Gembu) in Taraba state. This life no balance atol.
But you finish the soup

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by ojun50(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2020
cinoedhunter:
You taste am
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Cigo1(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Sheer wizardry
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Sparofire: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
"Caught". Because it's a crime

It's not only crime caught is being use
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by PrincessB1(f): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2020
cinoedhunter:
Oh no!
When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable.

Not about tastebuds.
This life no just balance sad

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by yanabasee1(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2020
cinoedhunter:
You'd rather prefer he steal to appeal his taste buds ?

He might be suffering but not inflicting pains on others in the name of stealing is the reason God is about to lick his calls.....
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Hamilton1(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
Am nt surprised
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by austine4real(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2020
grin

Buharis effect
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Sparofire: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

He might be suffering but not inflicting pains on others in the name of stealing is the reason God is about to lick his calls.....

On point...
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by mamato(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2020
ojun50:

But you finish the soup

For where? Even though I was starved for two days, I couldn't eat it.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Another scammer wants to use the man hammer! The next step now is a bank account for donations.
When you have given him 5k to eat already and coming back to see him, what's the point in filming him and uploading it?
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Vyzz: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Sparofire: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Another scammer wants to use the man hammer! The next step now is a bank account for donations.
When you have given him 5k to eat already and coming back to see him, what's the point in filming him and uploading it?

To create awareness.. I guess
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by cinoedhunter: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

Please don't misinterpret what I said.. I didn't even mention stealing. Na simple statement I just make which I know it's quite logical because people's preference are distinct smiley
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Olabode971(f): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2020
Rate of hunger in the land is alarming

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Ogbunambala: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
This is but a taste of what lies in stock for the South West.

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
mamato:
that's kumbi soup.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Passionate888: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
He is from Osun state, South West Nigeria, chai. Thank Olodumare he isn't into skullarship runz grin
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by mamato(f): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Danzakidakura:
that's kumbi soup.
Lol, like you are from there. I would have eaten it if it was kumbi, but this one is ordinary water and oil and two smoked fishes inside shocked
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
mamato:
Lol, like you are from there. I would have eaten it if it was kumbi, but this one is ordinary water and oil and two smoked fishes inside shocked
working there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Just for clouts.

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Man Was Caught Using Water As Soup To Eat Fufu (watch Video) by deltateam: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sparofire:

It's not only crime caught is being use

Caught here means captured on camera.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt / 3000 Dollars Scam On My UBA Domiciliary Account / Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.