Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Who Is The King Of Israel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The King Of Israel? (153 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / The Credentials That Got David The Kingship Of Israel / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The King Of Israel? by bingbagbo(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2020
John 1:49-51
[49]Nathanael answered and said to Him, “Rabbi, You are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!”

[50]Jesus answered and said to him, “Because I said to you, ‘I saw you under the fig tree,’ do you believe? You will see greater things than these.”

[51]And He said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.”

Juxtapose the bolded with what God says of Himself in the old

Isaiah 44:6-8
[6]“Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, [/b]And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God.

[7]And who can proclaim as I do? Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me, Since I appointed the ancient people. And the things that are coming and shall come, Let them show these to them.

[8]Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. [b]Is there a God besides Me
? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one. ’

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Voice Of Truth / Open Heaven: Redeem Your Vows – Pastor Adeboye / Divine UNIQUENESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.