Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Imo State And Its Abysmal Position. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State And Its Abysmal Position. (255 Views)

El-Rufai: Emefiele's Grasp Of Basic Economics Is Abysmal / Anioma State And South East Zone / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo State And Its Abysmal Position. by NOC1(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2020
I Was listening to Arise news when I saw the score card and I wept for Imo State, a state that has everything to be an employer of labour is left in the hands of visionless politicians to rotten away, the level of decay in Imo state has brought the state to a standstill, and many of us see the state as a failed state.

(1) (Reply)

Blame Service Chiefs Not Buhari For Banditry – Katsina Governor / FG Reacts To The Video Of Closure Of Shops Of Nigerian Traders In Ghana. / Exclusive Photos Of Orji Kalu,Sen Lawan At The Senate MTEF,FSP Public Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.