Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern (2864 Views)

Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by nairafame(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Nigerian man destroys his Flat screen TV Because of Barcelona’s 8-2 loss to Bayern.

Watch video HERE

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by Amotolongbo(f): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Stupidity in exhibition

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by Righteousness89(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2020
High Folly!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Hope there is no report of suicide yet. People are take things to the extreme sometimes.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by Aboks(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2020
barcelona managers no even sabi u monkey

If you like carry knife slit your throat

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by GeoSilYe(f): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
E for carry knife stab himself na
Anumanu!
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by Honchoslim16(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2020
I remember the Liverpool vs Barça match (4:0),
It was like as if my heart was removed...I could not even eat.
Naso he dey be sha sometimes..
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by Vyzz: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Stupidity...

As if Barcelona will give him money if the had won...

Before this Barcelona didn't know u

After this...... Barcelona still doesn't know u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by SavageResponse(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
That's his own loss

I'm sure he placed a bet that went bad grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
He is doing well, TV sellers go chop na undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by sacajawea: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
People who take Sports so Seriously, Words can't describe My Level of Condescension and Stupidity I think of them, it has to be a Psychological problem/mental disorder Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by sammysneh(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Make him drink sniper since he no get sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by mytime24(f): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dis guy go throw him wife frm window

One day ooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by collum(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
extreme emotion should be excluded from games characterised by uncertainty.
It was a painful loss anyway, 3 to 2 or 4 to 2 in favour of Bayern München would've be better
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys His Flat Screen TV After Barcelona 8-2 Loss To Bayern by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Setting your heart passionately on earthly things invites isolated troubles..

(1) (Reply)

2face And Faze Who Is More Handsome? / How Did These Celebs Loose Weight? Eg Ini Edo And Nnena / Miss K Pictures At The Future Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.