Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat (80612 Views)

Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions / OMG!! Cristiano Ronaldo Explodes At Real Madrid Teammates After Real Betis Win / Revealed: Read What Ronaldo Told Real Madrid Teammates After Barca Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by FullBlastLight: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ayemileto:

Chai!!!

Have you forgotten he won age grade trophies with Argentina?

Have you forgotten he has been to two Copa America finals and several Semi finals?

Have you forgotten he has been to a world cup Final?

And have you forgotten he was in the starting lineups in each matches of these competitions?

Are you also aware he has been in much more international Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Finals that Ronaldo?

And have you forgotten he got a personal awards in each of the international competition he participated in?

Just say you dislike him with passion. Saying he played nothing in Argentina is extremely gross.

Hahaha... Laughing...

Well, u're not in anyway incorrect!

... bt let him jst get away frm Barca & join anoda club & let's watch his prowess!

After all, great players of all ages wldn't glue themselves eternally 2 one single club!
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Ayemileto(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Hahaha... Laughing...

Well, u're not in anyway incorrect!

... bt let him jst get away frm Barca & join anoda club & let's watch his prowess!

After all, great players of all ages wldn't glue themselves eternally 2 one single club!

I want him to leave sha, so he can prove critics wrong.

That's why I want Barca to keep failing, so he won't sign any contract when his contract expires in 2021.

Because right now, he can't leave because of his £635m buy out clause. No club on this earth can pay that amount.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
GEEBITE:
It is an aberration for a man utd supporter to cross over to the red side of Merseyside. It will even be personable to join man city than our bitterest rival. As we say here,you were never a supporter but a glory hunter
All the best in your new choice.
I just waited for this match to end before offering my reply. A coach like Ole is the reason I can never support this man utd team. Before him the club succeeded in employing similar coaches with similar tactical and technical limitations. No ambition whatever, imagine keeping all the subs until it was just 7mins to the end of the match and a goal deficit before any change was made. Man utd is in trouble if they believe that they can make any headway whatsoever with such a coach in charge.

Supporting Man city is even a bigger crime than supporting Liverpool because no English team in the modern era has successfully caused man utd more pain than city have done.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by EmmABE: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I just waited for this match to end before offering my reply. A coach like Ole is the reason I can never support this man utd team. Before him the club succeeded in employing similar coaches with similar tactical and technical limitations. No ambition whatever, imagine keeping all the subs until it was just 7mins to the end of the match and a goal deficit before any change was made. Man utd is in trouble if they believe that they can make any headway whatsoever with such a coach in charge.

Supporting Man city is even a bigger crime than supporting Liverpool because no English team in the modern era has successfully caused man utd more pain than city have done.
Complete BS to me... Maybe i should remind you kloop's liverpool lost the europa league final to sevilla. Poor defenders in the team, lacking match winners and dealing with poor mentality. Took him 3 years to get first sign of improvement( 4th and champions league final) still sought improvement
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2020
EmmABE:

Complete BS to me... Maybe i should remind you kloop's liverpool lost the europa league final to sevilla. Poor defenders in the team, lacking match winners and dealing with poor mentality. Took him 3 years to get first sign of improvement( 4th and champions league final) still sought improvement
I will ask you just one humble question: Do you see Ole as the coach to take Man Utd to the next level?
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by FullBlastLight: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:

I want him to leave sha, so he can prove critics wrong.

That's why I want Barca to keep failing, so he won't sign any contract when his contract expires in 2021.

Because right now, he can't leave because of his £635m buy out clause. No club on this earth can pay that amount.

... "because of his £635m buy out clause."

Must d dude alwys play 4 money?

Hasn't he made enough cash 4 him 2 begin 2 play 4 passion?

because those are d lines most Messi's fans hv engaged 2 launch vitriolic attacks on our phenomenal & ever productive CR7 over time!

If he's really dt good & gifted d way u guys are deceptively saying, why can't he jst ignore d cash & then move 2 any of d lesser clubs 4 d sake of passion?

Rather than running after big & already made clubs in Europe, to convincingly prove his greatness, he shld move 2 a struggling or relegating club & let's see what he does there!

Dis is d reason I alwys wil respect our own J. J. Okocha, who went 2 a relegating club like Bolton Wanderers, and almost single-handedly pushed them 2 a remarkable spot on d League thru his starling & spectacular performances back then!

My brother, let Messi prove his mettle by following dt path of cruising other territories!

It's then & only then many of us may begin 2 reckon him as being really great!

Note dt, CR7 (d Goatest Goat) has conquered & stil conquering territories globally!

Hian, I come in peace!
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by EmmABE: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I will ask you just one humble question: Do you see Ole as the coach to take Man Utd to the next level?
i'm as certain that he'll win trophies
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Ayemileto(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2020
FullBlastLight:

... "because of his £635m buy out clause."

Must d dude alwys play 4 money?

Hasn't he made enough cash 4 him 2 begin 2 play 4 passion?

because those are d lines most Messi's fans hv engaged 2 launch vitriolic attacks on our phenomenal & ever productive CR7 over time!

If he's really dt good & gifted d way u guys are deceptively saying, why can't he jst ignore d cash & then move 2 any of d lesser clubs 4 d sake of passion?

Rather than running after big & already made clubs in Europe, to convincingly prove his greatness, he shld move 2 a struggling or relegating club & let's see what he does there!

Dis is d reason I alwys wil respect our own J. J. Okocha, who went 2 a relegating club like Bolton Wanderers, and almost single-handedly pushed them 2 a remarkable spot on d League thru his starling & spectacular performances back then!

My brother, let Messi prove his mettle by following dt path of cruising other territories!

It's then & only then many of us may begin 2 reckon him as being really great!

Note dt, CR7 (d Goatest Goat) has conquered & stil conquering territories globally!

Hian, I come in peace!

You see that bolded? Tell it to Ronaldo you so much support!!! and stop arguing blindly.

Oya tell me how many "struggling" and "relegating" club Ronaldo has gone to. So Ronaldo should keep going to "successful" clubs to conquer territories, while Messi needs to go to a "relegating club" to prove a point to you. Ronaldo fans won't keep amazing me.

Tell me how many players in the current dispensation play for "passion". Mention names.

All players nowadays move to the club that offers them the "better" deal. Ronaldo inclusive.

Messi isn't an exception here, he plays for the club with the better deal.

This will be my last reply to you on this thread though, because you're actually just biased. There's no point arguing further with you.

Modified:
Many Ronaldo fans know that Messi will succeed if he goes somewhere else, and while you people say it with mouth that he should Move, deep down you don't really want him to move, so he won't prove you wrong.

This also the reason why many of you try to describe the kind of club he must go to.

I have met Ronaldo fans mentioning Leagues Messi must not go to, just like you're saying he must go to a "relegating club".

You all want him to fail and try as much as possible to describe the best place he can fail as the perfect club he must go to to prove his prowess.

Y'all are funny lots.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2020
EmmABE:

i'm as certain that he'll win trophies
you can also quote me on this, he would be sacked before/by the middle of next season. Ole has his limitations and all would be entirely and completely exposed before the middle of next season. Mark my words!! It is most likely for Frank Lampard to take Chelsea to the next level than for good old Ole to do the same.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by EmmABE: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
you can also quote me on this, he would be sacked before/by the middle of next season. Ole has his limitations and all would be entirely and completely exposed before the middle of next season. Mark my words!! It is most likely for Frank Lampard to take Chelsea to the next level than for good old Ole to do the same.
After united won 4, drew 4, lost6 of the first 14 of last season... A guy was so certain ole will be sacked before xmas that he made a bet of 10k with me... You only need to get the insider feeling to know ole, mike phelan, nick butt, nick cox, matt judge, head of scouting have meetings every month and one of the first thing that was agreed on is the team need overhaul and to achieve that 3 summers of recruitment from the outside with a good blend of quality academy graduate... That's why ole and phelan has been quick to point out the development has been faster than expected...
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2020
EmmABE:

After united won 4, drew 4, lost6 of the first 14 of last season... A guy was so certain ole will be sacked before xmas that he made a bet of 10k with me... You only need to get the insider feeling to know ole, mike phelan, nick butt, nick cox, matt judge, head of scouting have meetings every month and one of the first thing that was agreed on is the team need overhaul and to achieve that 3 summers of recruitment from the outside with a good blend of quality academy graduate... That's why ole and phelan has been quick to point out the development has been faster than expected...
you are a very good Man Utd fan, I just hope that all your optimism would materialize but I prefer to sit this one out. For now, I will stick to a coach that I have had the pleasure of following since his Dortmund days....he is more elastic in terms of his coaching abilities.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by EmmABE: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
you are a very good Man Utd fan, I just hope that all your optimism would materialize but I prefer to sit this one out. For now, I will stick to a coach that I have had the pleasure of following since his Dortmund days....he is more elastic in terms of his coaching abilities.
ok bro, best wishes

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by FullBlastLight: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:

You see that bolded? Tell it to Ronaldo you so much support!!! and stop arguing blindly.

Oya tell me how many "struggling" and "relegating" club Ronaldo has gone to. So Ronaldo should keep going to "successful" clubs to conquer territories, while Messi needs to go to a "relegating club" to prove a point to you. Ronaldo fans won't keep amazing me.

Tell me how many players in the current dispensation play for "passion". Mention names.

All players nowadays move to the club that offers them the "better" deal. Ronaldo inclusive.

Messi isn't an exception here, he plays for the club with the better deal.

This will be my last reply to you on this thread though, because you're actually just biased. There's no point arguing further with you.

Modified:
Many Ronaldo fans know that Messi will succeed if he goes somewhere else, and while you people say it with mouth that he should Move, deep down you don't really want him to move, so he won't prove you wrong.

This also the reason why many of you try to describe the kind of club he must go to.

I have met Ronaldo fans mentioning Leagues Messi must not go to, just like you're saying he must go to a "relegating club".

You all want him to fail and try as much as possible to describe the best place he can fail as the perfect club he must go to to prove his prowess.

Y'all are funny lots.

No long thing!

U already settled d scores by saying he won't move an inch frm Barca!

... and dt's what we already hv known too dt he's not audacious enough 2 so do!

To be very objective, even u too know dt only unparalleled footballers like CR7 & very few others can pull such stunts & stil be in global reckoning on a consistent note!

Meanwhile, we are patiently looking 4ward 2 d time they wil name FIFA after CR7 4 d heaven-on-earth things he has done 4 football across all Leagues & other football tournaments!

Or, don't u think so, bro?
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by Ayemileto(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
FullBlastLight:

No long thing!

U already settled d scores by saying he won't move an inch frm Barca!

... and dt's what we already hv known too dt he's not audacious enough 2 so do!

To be very objective, even u too know dt only unparalleled footballers like CR7 & very few others can pull such stunts & stil be in global reckoning on a consistent note!

Meanwhile, we are patiently looking 4ward 2 d time they wil name FIFA after CR7 4 d heaven-on-earth things he has done 4 football across all Leagues & other football tournaments!

Or, don't u think so, bro?

Lol. Keep dreaming bro!

It's nice to have a big dream. grin
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by FullBlastLight: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:

Lol. Keep dreaming bro!

It's nice to have a big dream. grin

Is it dt u think it's not possible or somtin?

Remember nothing is actually in possible, it may only be difficult as if now!

Frankly, truth be told, dt guy, Sir CR7, has done tremendously well 4 football & 4 all football lovers than we ever can think or imagine!

And he sure wil make heaven, almost automatically!
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by logicDcoder(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Story, no one will like to lose 8-2 compared to lesser loss margins. Stop deceiving yourself okay?

I don hear sir.
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by adeniranfam(f): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
wasuka14:
What's d rate for the lights

Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by ScamKiller(m): 3:14am On Aug 24, 2020
sagio09:
The score line shock am no be small. grin

Chief I need to ask u some things about produce business for export. Sent u a PM......
Re: Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat by sagio09: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2020
ScamKiller:

Chief I need to ask u some things about produce business for export. Sent u a PM......
Whatsapp 09027700821

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) / Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.