Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

10% Binary - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10% Binary (189 Views)

Invest N1,000,000 Or More And Earn 10% ROI Monthly? / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day / Good News For Binary Option Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10% Binary by Naruto87(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Hi traders, am here to introduce you to 10% ROI on your investment with no guarantees.
Let's make it clear I'll prove to you that it works but to thoes of us who are used to forex trading we know that no trade is guaranteed but in the end I'll let you guys decide if you want to invest.
I have been trading for a looongg time so I make a stable I come from it. To cut the boring story short here is the proof , if you interested let me know as slots are limited.

Finally have a working strategy.. But not guaranteed...check it out guys..
Server--deriv-server
acct no.--372810
Investor pass--10Percent
#binarytading

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Will Suspend Dividend Following N12.6 Billion Loss / Invest In My Fashion Business And Earn 20% ROI In 12months / Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.