Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration (2367 Views)

People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by tooth4tooth: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
kingzizzy:

And they are still in Nigeria, poverty capital of the world and centre on insecurity in Africa

The only reason Yorubas are relevant in the disintegration of Nigeria is because they know that if they choose Oduduwa Republic today, Igbos will not stand in their way, making it impossible for the North to stop them.

Had it been that Igbos were full supporters of "one Nigeria", Yorubas and any dream of disintegration would be irrelevant because there is no chance Yorubas have of taking on the combined force of the North and Igbos. Yoruba land would be overrun in a month.

Its one thing for Igbos to take on Nigeria and fight for 3 years. If Yorubas tried the same, they wouldn't last one month.

Everything the Yorubas have achieved are without Igbo ' s supports.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by nedu666: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kanu said this kanu said that, no evidence just kani said. Where when did he say so, no evidence just kanu said
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by kayfra: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
kingzizzy:

And after achieving all these remarkable feats, then what? Are Yorubas any better off than Igbos?

Yes they are. Look at the GDP, FDI and any other benchmark. It's not even close

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
We yorubas want one nigeria because we can't govern ourselves.
We cannot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by PenSniper: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
I'm Yoruba I don't want Oduduwa republic

You can nationalize as arewan. It's allowed but first, make sure you are a luslum fundamentalist so that you're not killed for ordinary blasphemy.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Mastakija(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
beta carry ur mumu talk comot for here

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Chimok: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Is more of benefits to Igbo.
If not one Nigeria, do u think ur brothers and sisters will be moving up and down of anywhere in d south west or north?

It created employment for Igbo

It created exposure to d Igbo

Etc

To the Yorubas:

Nigeria has made the Yorubas to be more united than ever unlike before amalgamation.
Most groups that wont normally called themselves Yoruba or seen as a different tribe are now Yoruba in d South west
you mean Yorubas cant govern themselves?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Chimok: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
kingzizzy:

And they are still in Nigeria, poverty capital of the world and centre on insecurity in Africa

The only reason Yorubas are relevant in the disintegration of Nigeria is because they know that if they choose Oduduwa Republic today, Igbos will not stand in their way, making it impossible for the North to stop them.

Had it been that Igbos were full supporters of "one Nigeria", Yorubas and any dream of disintegration would be irrelevant because there is no chance Yorubas have of taking on the combined force of the North and Igbos. Yoruba land would be overrun in a month.

Its one thing for Igbos to take on Nigeria and fight for 3 years. If Yorubas tried the same, they wouldn't last one month.
salient point

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by selemempe: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
kayfra:

lol GDP FDI hiv and vboot
When you yorubas are tired of hiding your faces in the mud, hoping nobody can see you, you will wake up and live in reality that no town in Nigeria is better than the other. Benin Republic has 24/7 power, do you have light now in your street grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by kayfra: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
selemempe:
lol GDP FDI hiv and vboot
When you yorubas are tired of hiding your faces in the mud, hoping nobody can see you, you will wake up and live in reality that no town in Nigeria is better than the other. Benin Republic has 24/7 power, do you have light now in your street grin

When Siemens fixes the light which area is going to get the first priority? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by tamdun: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Oga, we better leave, like I said on other thread, nothing is working to full capacity since awo left, look at ibadan, compare today's ibadan to the time of awolowo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Jostoman: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

you are an impostor, so oga go and sit down and let the real Yoruba people talk.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by nku5: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
This is the most honest, balanced and mature discussion I've seen on this topic since I joined NL. I'm learning a lot from both sides
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by selemempe: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
kayfra:

When Siemens fixes the light which area is going to get the first priority? grin
let them fix the light first before we start doing semo for ewedu wey still dey farm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by astonished: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
You people don't know that Nigerians are also devide by poor & the rich, the elite and common man.

In every tribes, their rich and elite will never want Nigeria to breakup because they are the beneficiary, these elite will fight to make Nigeria one, they are the oppressor, to them nothing wrong with this country, because they are in power.

So either Yoruba or Igbo their elite and polictians will never support breakup and will fight to keep the country.

So it's only the poor masses that are feeling the heating of failure of this country will want it break, even though that's the solution of the problem of this country.

This country need to breakup on emergency, but don't expect the elite & politician to support the motion, it's like you want to releave them of their power & tribe representation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Danzysb(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
What I think is that if Nigeria breaks up,oduduwa and biafra nations will be allies and it may even strengthen the relationship between them more.
Who knows it might be profitable..
And then they both will have healthy competition and be one of the countries that are the big deal and great in Africa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by realestate99: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
kingzizzy:

lol!! a typical Igbo on the beat, when the time comes for yoruba to exit this contraption called Nigeria, no single shot will be fired, everything is not by brawn or chest beating......hope you get the simple message

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Always talking from 2sides of the mouthnigeria postal service is now more equip to serve you all better,you can now pick up your western union at any of our branches nation wide.you can contact me if you reside in lagos for more details
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by SLAP44: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
kayfra:

They are better, look at the brrown rooofs too cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by SLAP44: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
realestate99:

lol!! a typical Igbo on the beat, when the time comes for yoruba to exit this contraption called Nigeria, no single shot will be fired, everything is not by brawn or chest beating......hope you get the simple message

That time will come after you have lost it all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by realestate99: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
SLAP44:

That time will come after you have lost it all.
a single soul won't be lost to something as easy as " mere disintegration ". you should be concerned about your "Biafra or death" chants
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by realestate99: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
SLAP44:

They are better, look at the brrown rooofs too cool
is there an eastern town, city or village without brown roof? you are a comedian without talent.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Topsic70: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Is04970:

Yoruba will leave Nigeria on their own terms.
Secession with Nnamdi Kanu and is fellow betrayals could be dangerous.
The video here is of an Igwe betraying his colleagues on the media
Shame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1dJZEdMOvE
Lolz, that's another 'Senator Abaribe' there for you- cashing out both ways - who will shout 'one Nigeria' in abuja and 'biafla or death' in aba.

The perks of your 'slip' (journey) to abuja, ur HRH sir, did u return it?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by adekolaelect(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
SLAP44:
They are blessed with very high quality human and material resources.

What they are doing being tied up with an unworkable country still beats my imagination.

Maybe a juju was used to tie their eyes from seeing that they are accepting slavery instead of freedom.

The juju man is strong sha.
what Yoruba's can see far away any other tribe can not see it in their doorsteps .Yoruba's know when and how to fight for their wants . it is not abt juju but you sturdy what to gain and what will be the outcome of your journey .Yoruba's have no any other country than this we have but we need developments .Of you want to dispute my claims Tell me which region has what south west has that makes Ahusas and Igbo migrating to south west as if their is civil war in their regions.South west is the mother of The nation .there is peace ,security and little enabling environment that a good nation supposed to have .

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Danzysb(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
realestate99:

Are you sure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Uchek(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2020
No wonder they call you folks Sophisticated morons. What terms? You have no liver and backbone to fight for your liberation. That's why Hausa/Fulani has been cleaning their ass with Yorubas. In the last 50 years, Arewa North has abused, insulted, disgraced, killed, slaughtered and murdered Yorubas. Yet the best you can offer is: Yorubas will leave Nigeria on their own terms. What a chicken- hearted people!

Is04970:

Yoruba will leave Nigeria on their own terms.
Secession with Nnamdi Kanu and is fellow betrayals could be dangerous.
The video here is of an Igwe betraying his colleagues on the media
Shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Is04970: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Uchek:
No wonder they call you folks Sophisticated morons. What terms? You have no liver and backbone to fight for your liberation. That's why Hausa/Fulani has been cleaning their ass with Yorubas. In the last 50 years, Arewa North has abused, insulted, disgraced, killed, slaughtered and murdered Yorubas. Yet the best you can offer is: Yorubas will leave Nigeria on their own terms. What a chicken- hearted people!

Your people are Shameless betrayals.
Check the video I attached. Imagine an Igwe betraying his colleagues on the media! That's exactly how your people would do to the Fulanis.

Spit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by MsAllison(f): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Is04970:

Your people are Shameless betrayals.
Check the video I attached. Imagine an Igwe betraying his colleagues on the media! That's exactly how your people would do to the Fulanis.

Spit.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

Just In!!! President Buhari Approves New Appointments / Breaking New: Apc Clears Benin Votes With A Wide Margin / By The Power Of God, Trump’ll Be Sworn In As 46th US President On Jan 20, 2021