Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

FREE Fashion Illustration Workshop - Learn Skills For A Second Income Stream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / FREE Fashion Illustration Workshop - Learn Skills For A Second Income Stream (289 Views)

100% Free Fashion Courses+ worth over N2,500,000 (Updated) / Fashion Illustration!!! Join Us! Lovely pics attached! / Free Fashion Design Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Fashion Illustration Workshop - Learn Skills For A Second Income Stream by jummiee(f): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Are you looking to learn a new skill or are do you need a second stream of income? Are you a creative person and looking for an outlet to explore your creativity?

Would you like to explore fashion illustration and earn money as an illustrator?

You can be a freelance illustrator, you can have a full time job, and do fashion illustration as a side hustle.
You can work from home or on the go, set your own schedule or take time off whenever you wish. You set your prices, and you decide the amount of money you earn. And you choose how many hours per day you work.

SO WHERE CAN A FASHION ILLUSTRATOR WORK?

1. The traditional role of fashion illustrations is in fashion design, you can put together a portfolio of your designs and apply for a job as a freelance fashion designer.
2. You can make customised portraits for people; birthday card illustrations, wedding invite illustration etc.
3. As a freelancer, you can create your fashion illustrations for print-on-demand websites (e.g. zazzle, rebubble, teespring, society6 etc ) to be
featured on products like accessories, clothing, stationery, decor, phone cases, wall art, and more, and earn a commission when someone buys a
product featuring your Illustration.
4. Freelance websites: There are several freelance job sites where you can find illustrator and design jobs
5. Your illustrations can be part of books, book covers, or magazines.
6. You can design fashion collections and sell to fashion houses
7. You can teach fashion illustration
8. You can create fashion art and sell them online or offline.
9. You can choose to focus on accessories design; designing bags, or shoes or jewellery etc.

If you are interested in this path, we are organising a one day FREE fashion illustration workshop. Please see attached flyer.

To register, send an email to DesignResourcesNg@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: FREE Fashion Illustration Workshop - Learn Skills For A Second Income Stream by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Wow, Jummie! You are one of the pioneer set to be on Nairaland. I was just a moment ago reading an old thread from 2005 with you and your friends in it (about giving english names to local snacks and meals) Nairaland seemed more SANE and unified back then. Respect to you ma'am! And all the other ancient members too! Love you all. @topic, I also have a flare for fashion and designs. I have a few of mine too. I think you are creative and a professional judging from the above illustration. Maybe one day i could be a student of yours...maybe.

(1) (Reply)

Flashy Hairstyles / Cornrows Hairstyles / How Long Does A Human Hair Wig Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.