Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Wedding's Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding's Night (4078 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding's Night by nath01(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
The wedding's night is a night to explore your bodies and have sseexx with your spouse(may be for the first time),For me no sseexx that night until second night but we explore our bodies to the peak.SHEAR WITH US EXPERIENCE ALSO.
Re: Wedding's Night by Delta007(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2011
I think this subject is overrated. After all the stress of planning the wedding and the wedding itself, most times, the couple is worn out and they snooze off within minutes.
Re: Wedding's Night by r231(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2011
Delta007:

I think this subject is overrated. After all the stress of planning the wedding and the wedding itself, most times, the couple is worn out and they snooze off within minutes.

you are so right

i was drunk anyways cheesy grin
Re: Wedding's Night by Outstrip(f): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2011
r231:

you are so right

Your wife must be an angel. I would have undrunked that penis that day. A whole wedding night? No excuse grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding's Night by nath01(m): 2:08am On Feb 16, 2011
r231:

you are so right

wao!!! U are so drunk.you didnt bear the newly wedded bride?
Re: Wedding's Night by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2011
lol @ outstrip no wonder your friends say you knack too much.

@topic
No matter how tired baba kadry might have been that day,he'd rather do it with one eyes opened than let the night go like that
Re: Wedding's Night by nath01(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2011
4 me d reason 4 no sseexx dat night is dat we were both j.j.c and my wife was a virgin and i dont want her 2 b in pain n appear gud on follow moni(sunday) 4 thanksgiving in d church but we realy explore our bodies since is first time.WHAT A GLORIOUS NIGHT.
Re: Wedding's Night by softgirl1: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2011
For me it was fun, all talk time, discision time and planing on how to have a beter home. As for love making it was just ones and we slept off but the two weeks honey moon was hummmmmmmmmm, don't mention grin
Re: Wedding's Night by babyme1(f): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Wedding's Night by Plutarch: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
There is nothing special these days about d wedding nite. Methink it will only b special to couple that abstained.
Re: Wedding's Night by nath01(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
Plutarch:

There is nothing special these days about d wedding nite. Methink it will only b special to couple that abstained.
YES OOO, U ARE RIGHT AND IT IS D BEST OPTION 2 WAIT WEDDING NITE, BUT U VE NOT SHARE UR OWN EXPERIENCE!!!!
Re: Wedding's Night by r231(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
Outstrip:

Your wife must be an angel. I would have undrunked that manliness that day. A whole wedding night? No excuse grin grin grin grin

hehehehe grin cheesy grin
Re: Wedding's Night by Outstrip(f): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
jennykadry:

lol @ outstrip no wonder your friends say you knack too much.

@topic
No matter how tired baba kadry might have been that day,he'd rather do it with one eyes opened than let the night go like that

There is no such thing as too much nacking. LOL. Really though on the wedding night the man needs to be ready to throw down like a pro. The bride should be beaming from ear to ear in the morning. Ok the groom too but mainly the bride
Re: Wedding's Night by nath01(m): 12:32am On Feb 17, 2011
Outstrip:

There is no such thing as too much nacking. LOL. Really though on the wedding night the man needs to be ready to throw down like a pro. The bride should be beaming from ear to ear in the morning. Ok the groom too but mainly the bride
Wao, it is not how far but how well,4 d j.j.c on the wedding nite, i greet ur husband well done, menh!!! U re hot,
Re: Wedding's Night by WhyAWhy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
soft girl:

For me it was fun, all talk time, discision time and planing on how to have a beter home. As for love making it was just ones and we slept off but the two weeks honey moon was hummmmmmmmmm, don't mention grin

Are you kidding me?!!! Then what did you spend your courtship period on?
Re: Wedding's Night by ronkebp(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2011
kNACKING THAT NITE WAS SO TIRING, AFTER THE WEDDING WAHALA, WE JUST DID FOR DOING SAKE THAT NITE, INFACT WE SLEPT OFF ON EACHOTHER, BUT THE NEXT DAY, AND THE AFTER THAT ONE AND AFTER THAT ONE, HMMMM MOUTH NO FIT TALK, cool cool cool cool
Re: Wedding's Night by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
Hehehehehehehe, hmmmm, no be for talk. We had no sex when we were dating I didn't believe he would really marry a divorcee till I had d certificate in ma hand lol. Wedding night was tiring we slept like babies, monday I see something, kitchen, toilet, sitting room, guest room, anywhere he saw me next thing na to comot my clothes, I ran out of places to hide, d man was just eating and offloading on me. Kai I suffer oh, not suprising exactly 9 months after I had a baby. Dat was some crazy 2 weeks, one day during dat time I went to the market, couldn't walk straight for 10mins, will walk, enter a shop pretend to but something and seaat down der, how can I forget oh
Re: Wedding's Night by ronkebp(f): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2011
debrief08:

Hehehehehehehe, hmmmm, no be for talk. We had no sex when we were dating I didn't believe he would really marry a divorcee till I had d certificate in ma hand lol. Wedding night was tiring we slept like babies, monday I see something, kitchen, toilet, sitting room, guest room, anywhere he saw me next thing na to comot my clothes, I ran out of places to hide, d man was just eating and offloading on me. Kai I suffer oh, not suprising exactly 9 months after I had a baby. Dat was some crazy 2 weeks, one day during dat time I went to the market, couldn't walk straight for 10mins, will walk, enter a shop pretend to but something and seaat down der, how can I forget oh

Woh!!! and that was how he battered the place!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Wedding's Night by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2011
Lmao @ debrief.
The dude was making up for lost times. Atleast thank yout stars say you una no burn una backsides for kitchen grin.

@ronke
Wetin mouth no fit talk? grin.
Re: Wedding's Night by Johndoe100(m): 1:45am On Sep 17, 2011
Can I really remember that far back?
Re: Wedding's Night by chidyke77(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2011
debrief08:

i dnt blame d man.
Re: Wedding's Night by ronkebp(f): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2011
jennykadry:

Lmao @ debrief.
The dude was making up for lost times. Atleast thank yout stars say you una no burn una backsides for kitchen grin.

@ronke
Wetin mouth no fit talk? grin

My dear, many! many!! frakpakpa!!!!!!, lol. grin grin grin
Re: Wedding's Night by sasimalia(f): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2011
Too tired for that actually. We stayed at his family for a 2 days after the wedding so we waiting til we moved to our place. So def a few days before we did it lol. Happy to be married finally and relieved of the stress of planning the wedding was way more important. But again we are pretty laid back in that domain, wink
Re: Wedding's Night by baldman: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
interesting,
Re: Wedding's Night by goodbobo: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2011
me and my wifey were poshnaborying before the wedding so , wedding night was no biggie . Infact her sister was with us that night in the same room cos the whole house was so full of people and we all slept off so tired without any poshnabor .
Re: Wedding's Night by nath01(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2011
baldman:

interesting,

.why?they would have honour you by allow you and your wife to be alone.may be that nite is not your first nite.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Act Like Kids; Even As Grown Ups / Boyfriend Spends So Much Money On Stay-at-home Mom / Is My Decision Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.