Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy (29425 Views)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Dr. Ezugwu As Provost Of Enugu State College Of Health Tech / Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by okuta007: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kriss216:

After interviewing 5 Southern professors, namely;

Prof David Oluwatoba
Prof Sunday Olawole Okeniyi
Prof Sydney Chinedu Osuala
Prof Jonathan Maduka Nwaedozie
Prof Adam Okene

They decided to settle with Prof Garba from the Northern Nigeria who is not qualified and wasn't interviewed.

Welcome to Nigeria.

.... HE put him there because many northerners without school cert MUST be admitted into the regular course of the NDA with just recommendation letters from their village heads while southerners with 9 A's will apply - pass the entrance exams and be screened out - That was what the northerners requested for in the 1949 constitutional conference at Ibadan - 50% representation in the Nigerian Armed forces and the likes of Zik and Awo agreed because they were so hungry for independence and wanted northern support to actualize it - NOT knowing that the British advised the northern leaders that the only way the north can catch up with the south is through the military as southerners were too educated and the north will be left behind- they envisaged the era of military coups to happen and if the north was well represented in the military then they will always be in power

IF THEY CAN DO THIS (appointing a less qualified person to this position which is subject to public scrutiny) WHAT ELSE ARE THEY DOING THAT THE PUBLIC IS NOT PRIVY TO?

SO THERE IS NOTHING STRANGE HERE- MAGASHI IS JUST FOLLOWING THE SCRIPTS OF AHMADU BELLO - and before Buhari leaves Aso Rock, they will ensure there is 1000% more (than necessary or required) enrollment of northern dullards like Buhari to flood the officers corp of the Nigerian Army to checkmate any southern political stunt in the future- DEAL WITH IT!!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by godwon01(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
It has been an occurrence since immemorial. I attended an interviewed at Federal medical centre Abeokuta years back. We were so plenty for the interview. Expecting good outcome at the end of the interview. After two months of the interview, I met a colleagues at a function and asked him where he was working and he told me federal medical centre Abeokuta. I asked when and how did he got the appointment. He said that he did not attend any interview and he got the slot from a politician from their state and the appointment was brought to his father from Abuja. I went to Abeokuta to found out how far and I was told the new employee had started working since last month. Nigeria is finished long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Elsueno: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Am not much different, I favour my people BUT NOT IN SENSITIVE POSITIONS which they have not participate in process or unqualified for

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Elsueno: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
godwon01:
It has been an occurrence since immemorial. I attended an interviewed at Federal medical centre Abeokuta years back. We were so plenty for the interview. Expecting good outcome at the end of the interview. After two months of the interview, I met a colleagues at a function and asked him where he was working and he told me federal medical centre Abeokuta. I asked when and how did he got the appointment. He said that he did not attend any interview and he got the slot from a politician from their state and the appointment was brought to his father from Abuja. I went to Abeokuta to found out how far and I was told the new employee had started working since last month. Nigeria is finished long time ago.

Word of advice
When you apply for job in Nigeria or go for interview.
BROS, FORGET UR PERFORMANCE OR BRILLIANCE, LOOK FOR CONNECTIONS
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Taiwojon(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Islie:
How Defence Minister Appointed Unqualified Kano Professor As Provost Of Nigerian Defence Academy

SAHARAREPORTERS
ooooooggggggggggaaaaaaaaa ooooooo

unqualified against qualified

what is wrong with this nation nah!

Nigerian needs Jesus
from the top to the bottom

1 Like

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by anonimi: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
okuta007:
.... HE put him there because many northerners without school cert MUST be admitted into the regular course of the NDA with just recommendation letters from their village heads while southerners with 9 A's will apply - pass the entrance exams and be screened out - That was what the northerners requested for in the 1949 constitutional conference at Ibadan - 50% representation in the Nigerian Armed forces and the likes of Zik and Awo agreed because they were so hungry for independence and wanted northern support to actualize it - NOT knowing that the British advised the northern leaders that the only way the north can catch up with the south is through the military as southerners were too educated and the north will be left behind- they envisaged the era of military coups to happen and if the north was well represented in the military then they will always be in power

IF THEY CAN DO THIS (appointing a less qualified person to this position which is subject to public scrutiny) WHAT ELSE ARE THEY DOING THAT THE PUBLIC IS NOT PRIVY TO?

SO THERE IS NOTHING STRANGE HERE- MAGASHI IS JUST FOLLOWING THE SCRIPTS OF AHMADU BELLO - and before Buhari leaves Aso Rock, they will ensure there is 1000% more (than necessary or required) enrollment of northern dullards like Buhari to flood the officers corp of the Nigerian Army to checkmate any southern political stunt in the future- DEAL WITH IT!!!! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342041_buharysat_jpeg4c56769f2409c0e33a579abe2f1eadb1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342042_certi_jpegac94a70948a2ebb0735d8278d314006b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342043_certt_jpeg6c29596e366674d21d087915c6b95191

2 Likes

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by anonimi: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by kafeii123: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
You're not getting it yet.... Kano needs another set of Abachas and Buharis in the Armed forces.... Just see how many new intakes into the academy will be from that state. Southerners think they understand politicils
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Kaylet: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Magashi again
Rtd Major Hamza Al Mustapha knows better
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by mamaafrik(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
saaphiere:

When did Oluwatoba and Olawole become Southern names?
so those name are northern name kwa??
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Boyhood: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Na them

1 Like

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by mamaafrik(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
na2016:

Why is Sahara reporters raise shit? The man was appointed in acting capacity and if he is removed, it doesnt mean anything
you didn't real the message,if you Did then you are no brilliant

1 Like

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Yankee101: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Very unfortunate
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by mamaafrik(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
godwon01:
so you attended the interview too,i was told the new head from Federal medical center,Kwara and just did that sakamanje when his associate were shouting of illegal recruiting ,he already brought names of Northerners who where already collecting salary with no spaces to even work,they will just come mark register after 3 hour,they will le fundagbe .

1 Like

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Igbodicool(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbos should as much as possible dismantle this useless Lugard experiment of 1914.
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by adanny01(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kriss216:

Prof David Oluwatoba
Prof Adam Okene

They decided to settle with Prof Garba from the Northern Nigeria who is not qualified and wasn't interviewed.

Welcome to Nigeria.

You didn't read well.

All the invited professors commenced the processes which included screening and physical interviews with one Prof Ahmed topping in all of the processes for consideration.

Who is this other Prof Ahmed?

This makes me have doubts on the article itself.

The absence of northerners in the 5 names brings suspicion and my suspicion is confirmed by the name Ahmed, another northerner.

The issue is, Nairalanders would just whip up sentiments with out considering there are truths vs propaganda.
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Corruption everywhere you turn. And yet they want the country to move forward with all the unfairness. And yet the wonder why the rest of the country is disinterested in joining hands with them.

They can see every index of life and living declining yet they cannot let go of their primitive thirst for conquest. Mortgaging thr future of Nigeria on the altar of gross nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by ayamsuperstar: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Professor Adam Okene Ahmed seems to be from Kogi State, North Central

KOGI IS NORTH DURING ELECTION BUT SOUTH WHEN DISTRIBUTING JUICY APPOINTMENT .FACT

2 Likes

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by DrChukki: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
I heard this story of a guy from Sokoto who wanted to gain admission into NDA but wasn't qualified due to his height...

Because he knows someone that knows the Sultan of Sokoto, his case was reported to the sultan...

Funny enough, the Sultan wrote to the registrar and informed him that he has added to the guy's height so he should be admitted...

Welcome to Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Fheelzz(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Even our p heading all over us

What is his educational qualification
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by adanny01(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Adam and Ahmed in the same name?
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Bigii(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Nothing like North Central in their quranic book of appointment. If you are not from the almajeri far north, forget it.

1 Like

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by KingRabota: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Is it possible for an academic staff to attain the rank of Prof without heading a department or a faculty ?
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Carlyscales: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Sorry man!

U think the core northern political thinktank actually consider north central as one of them??

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Orc13: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2020

Hhmmmm... Forget that gospel! the fact that he is not a core northerner ( hausa-fulani) makes him a "kafir". his brothers who witnessed 2011 elecrion crisis can tell you more.

1 Like

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Orc13: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2020

Hhmmmm... Forget that gospel! the fact that he is not a core northerner ( hausa-fulani) makes him a "kafir". his brothers who witnessed 2011 election crisis can tell you more.
Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by Ologbojo2023: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kriss216:

Prof David Oluwatoba
Prof Adam Okene

Welcome to Nigeria.
this is the time for southerner to unite together as one to outwit the northerner.any party either PDP or APC that settle down with northern candidate for president in 2023 should not earn our vote because enough is enough for this nepotism with this current dispensation,it has worsen under this government

1 Like

Re: Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy by okuta007: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.