Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) (35587 Views)

UNIBEN Final Year Female Student Dies In Her Sleep In Benin (Photo) / Obaseki Host President Gej At Osadebe House Benin-photo / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by favour32(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vultron101:
lolThe same Obaseki that Esan people rejected in 2016 confused people. what has Obaseki done for Esan people?. This are Pdp members that were paid to rally support for Obaseki. When it comes to politics in Edo the Esan are not important they have the smallest, population in Edo, and the smallest number of registered voters their votes doesn't count. abeg make dem go sleep.
You know nothing about them.

2 Likes

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by tribalmall: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
No wonder the people are rejoicing uncontrollable over just seeing him without him giving them a dime. Person wey no careful, wey go let you foolish people lead him astray na hin no.

freshkpomo:

Bye bye to Chairman chop money tax collectors... Oshiomole nearly killed Edo market women and bus drivers with multiple taxation... Did you know there was a tax called CHAIRMAN CHOP MONEY? ..

If you nor pay that tax it's either them two-way your garri for ground or your tomato for gutter. Na drivers own worst pass, they were beaten on daily basis by Akugbe and employee boys, Oshiomole police caused several accidents by dragging steering with drivers on motion. Even Ize Iyamu campaigned with that in 2016 and even did a short play which ITV blasted on repeat...

We are our own problem in this country, Obaseki is not the best governor but at least if una see beta thing make una still talk for once... If we need a replacement for him, not Ize Iyamu... Tell me about other candidates please... Have you checked ZLP's candidate?

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vultron101:
lolThe same Obaseki that Esan people rejected in 2016 confused people. what has Obaseki done for Esan people?. This are Pdp members that were paid to rally support for Obaseki. When it comes to politics in Edo the Esan are not important they have the smallest, population in Edo, and the smallest number of registered voters their votes doesn't count. abeg make dem go sleep.
i think you’ve gone mad ode

2 Likes

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Virtplus(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
esan Oye.....Oye..... proudly esan

1 Like

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by pinacole1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
But this is wat is expected b4 na. Esans are Igbos of edo state, they like 1 way politics and that is y the only seat dat will fit hence forth in Edo politics is the speaker of the house, I for see in the future de might even be relegated to deputy speaker or leader if care is not taken. In modern politics, play ur politicking and dnt take side openly, cos u dnt own the future, wat about if POI wins tomorrow, wat do u think will happan then, that's y I totally will not agree with these paid iPods of edo state, time will tel....
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
No wonder the people are rejoicing uncontrollable over just seeing him without him giving them a dime. Person wey no careful, wey go let you foolish people lead him astray na hin no.

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Greenbirth: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Why are they looking sober?

Is it a burial procession?
it seems like you have serious mental health issues. I mean madness dey worry you. I have been following your comments on this forum and I must say that you are mad.
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by tribalmall: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=freshkpomo post=92859309][/quote] if you are foolish enough to believe what you posted that any fool from Aba can conjure then truly chatting back n fort with u is a waste.
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by EROMS38(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Obaseki is a movement
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

How you take see their faces from here. Abi you put yeast for your garri. Mtscheeww

1 Like

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by cyonujemen(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
myboy2111:
Here is Oshiomhole in Benin.... People are looking happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hubxCZFoLxY

Is Oshiomhole contesting the governorship of Edo State? Why comparing him with Obaseki?
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
if you are foolish enough to believe what you posted that any fool from Aba can conjure then truly chatting back n fort with u is a waste.
Look all your replies, they have been filled with insults... I sorry for you... Most of you 4years from now will look at your posts and realise how stupid u where.. It happened with Buhari, Oshiomole, and it won't end there as far as people like you who cannot make sense without insult exist...... Obaseki and Ize Iyamu are not my business cos both are fighting for self interest... But I just chose a lesser evil.... Oshiomole swore while calling Ize Iyamu names, he swore...
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by cyonujemen(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
freshkpomo:

Look all your replies, they have been filled with insults... I sorry for you... Most of you 4years from now will look at your posts and realise how stupid u where.. It happened with Buhari, Oshiomole, and it won't end there as far as people like you who cannot make sense without insult exist...... Obaseki and Ize Iyamu are not my business cos both are fighting for self interest... But I just chose a lesser evil.... Oshiomole swore while calling Ize Iyamu names, he swore...

Oshiomhole is not a man of integrity. You know why? He is like a dog that goes back to its shit.

1 Like

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by tribalmall: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
freshkpomo:

Desist from naming Oshiomhole to hide your foolishness Obaseki that looted over $2M with his commissioner to France is the lesser evil ? How much did Ebele Jonathan gave to Ize-Iyamu for his last election campaign n isn't that the only corruption charges he is facing ?!
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Skymason20(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
I dey laff all does chatting poi next governor e go shock una dey reason apc 2500 crowd hmmm .. apc will only win Edo with ringing .
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by tribalmall: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
It does not matter how APC with it should just win after all PDP rig Oshiomhole out of his mandate b4 the court chased the foolish n cursed PDP away. This time we don't need the court to chased PDP away from Edo, pastor is enough.
Skymason20:
I dey laff all does chatting poi next governor e go shock una dey reason apc 2500 crowd hmmm .. apc will only win Edo with ringing .
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
Desist from naming Oshiomhole to hide your foolishness Obaseki that looted over $2M with his commissioner to France is the lesser evil ? How much did Ebele Jonathan gave to Ize-Iyamu for his last election campaign n isn't that the only corruption charges he is facing ?!
I don't insult people online, but if you continue...... Wait wait wait oh shit, why did I not think of this earlier.... Sorry nor vex... I quit lol......... Wish u luck..
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by grafixdon: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
This is huge. This election is Oshomole against Obasaki

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Really? Professional logo for 2k... grin
Brandstudio01:
This is huge. This election is Oshomole against Obasaki

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Really? Professional logo for 2k...
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
baliyubla:
4 + 4 Torgba

Edo No be Lagos

Obaseki Pepper them ooo
grin grin
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
myboy2111:
Here is Oshiomhole in Benin.... People are looking happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hubxCZFoLxY
so, you mean oshiomohle is still in government? Na wah oo
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by basybasy: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
freshkpomo:
This photo was taken at new Benin market around upper mission axis. It's a photo of Esan people (Edo central) telling the governor they are solidly behind him. The pic have since gone viral on different Edo platforms with Esan people commending their brothers for the march and some asking for the location so they can join as well.

Esan Oye

Oba gha tòkperè

Look at their faces. With campaigns we have seen so far and situations that are on ground, Izeiyamu is already a winner.
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
This election go over bloody
Not in edo, maybe in lagos shaa. Edo isn't lagos. If there's going to be ballot box snatching, it would be caused by the imported thugs from South west especially lagos and we are waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by boookworm: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vultron101:
Your post reeks of cluelessness... You know the truth but you're just a cultist supporter

1 Like

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by folake4u(f): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
backT:
Paid Esan people march for Obaseki should have been the topic shocked

Oga, if you don't know what to say, kindly zip it.
Esan Agenda Movement is not a paid group.

2 Likes

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Theoarhics: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes..burrying APC and your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by pinacole1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=cyonujemen post=92859998]

Oshiomhole is not a man of integrity. You know why? He is like a dog that goes back to its shit.[/quo

And u 're a man of integrity, the fact is that we should never take any politician serious most especially during campaigns. Today oshiomhole and obaseki is fighting, I bet u tomorrow this 2 men will be on the Same table drinking and eating together. Politics in nigeria is dirty and they can say and do anything just to tarnish smdy.
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Atigba: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jubilancy:
Am Esan but we just dont have that brotherly care towards each other, correct me if I am wrong but Esans in position to help would prefer to help an outsider ( I mean other tribes) first before his/her own, Its so frustrating.....

Going to them to help secure you a job is a big no no

Twice I have encountered this and both times have a been a total disaster

How many people you don help yourself

1 Like

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Mylove55(f): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2020
freshkpomo:

Bye bye to Chairman chop money tax collectors... Oshiomole nearly killed Edo market women and bus drivers with multiple taxation... Did you know there was a tax called CHAIRMAN CHOP MONEY? ..

If you nor pay that tax it's either them two-way your garri for ground or your tomato for gutter. Na drivers own worst pass, they were beaten on daily basis by Akugbe and employee boys, Oshiomole police caused several accidents by dragging steering with drivers on motion. Even Ize Iyamu campaigned with that in 2016 and even did a short play which ITV blasted on repeat...

We are our own problem in this country, Obaseki is not the best governor but at least if una see beta thing make una still talk for once... If we need a replacement for him, not Ize Iyamu... Tell me about other candidates please... Have you checked ZLP's candidate?

you can vote for other candidate, but not thief obaseki,

Mou governor is a failure
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Mylove55(f): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2020
folake4u:

Oga, if you don't know what to say, kindly zip it.
Esan Agenda Movement is not a paid group.

hahahahahaha, they're doing it for free.

Nonsense
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Edmen(m): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2020
tribalmall:
well if this is all you know about ize iyamu, then you know nothing about Edo politics..ize iyamu was chief of staff and secretary to the state government under lucky igbinedion regime ( one of the most corrupt governors Edo has ever had) ...He has been a thief from day one and a staunch supporter of touts .infact that regime brought about touts issuing tickets and collecting money in Edo
Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 16, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Esan People with masquerades and hired dancers...??

This is more like a burial procession than March..

The traditional dancers n masquerades (lgbabonehimhin) are for celebrations, events and recreational displays. Say what u know. Don't disrespect my culture.

1 Like

Re: Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 16, 2020
Vultron101:
The bold shows ur really ignorant grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. / Top 5 Most Corrupt Government Agencies Siphoning Nigeria's Revenue / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.