Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Fraud Alert! - Olajide Timilehin Temitope - Caucasian Dog Seller - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Fraud Alert! - Olajide Timilehin Temitope - Caucasian Dog Seller (1030 Views)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary / My First Caucasian Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert! - Olajide Timilehin Temitope - Caucasian Dog Seller by jasedu60: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Fraudster Selling Dog

GTB Account Holder:
Name: Olajide Timilehin Temitope
Account: 0477824629

Selling 2 Caucasian for 110,000 (60k and 50k) Asking for Full Payment, but does not show up.

The phone number has been reported at the Police HQ today and he will be picked up soon.

Telephone: +234 812 248 1083

Selling on JIJI and Facebook

Sharing a video he doesn't appear in: I will share video if you contact me, he call the Dog Tokyo in the Video

Note: He doesnt speak clear Yoruba, he speak like a benin boy trying to speak yoruba, he said he was born and brought up in benin and he doesn't answer a simple question, what is your name?

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! - Olajide Timilehin Temitope - Caucasian Dog Seller by Haroldjunior: 1:03am On Aug 16, 2020
We are the cause of our problems in this country o. How will they tell you to come and buy a fine adult caucasian like that for 60k and you will not know that shady?

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! - Olajide Timilehin Temitope - Caucasian Dog Seller by manuel0702: 1:09am On Aug 16, 2020
bargain hunting is not an excuse to defraud a fellow like that....they are just spoiling business for other serious minded sellers out there!

Haroldjunior:
We are the cause of our problems in this country o. How will they tell you to come and buy a fine adult caucasian like that for 60k and you will not know that shady?

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! - Olajide Timilehin Temitope - Caucasian Dog Seller by afrika4real(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2020
manuel0702:
bargain hunting is not an excuse to defraud a fellow like that....they are just spoiling business for other serious minded sellers out there!

seems you can do such!

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! - Olajide Timilehin Temitope - Caucasian Dog Seller by manuel0702: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Do what exactly?

Did you even read my comment or you just didn't assimilate it?

Here, let me break it down for you, no one should ever blame victims of fraud for being greedy or gullible... the fraudsters will meet their karma soon!

afrika4real:
seems you can do such!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Solid Pure Black Male Gsd Pup Going For Cheap / I Need A German Shepherd.... Ur Advice / Affordable Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.