Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Land That Dream Job Today!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Land That Dream Job Today!!! (139 Views)

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / Lets Build Your CV For You to get that dream Job / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land That Dream Job Today!!! by AzehJohngreat: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Do you know that many people don't get called for interviews because their Resumes are not good enough?

Do you know that there are key skills that are required on your Resume?

We can help you design that professional résumé and cover letter to land that dream job!!

Click on the link below to Send me a message

https:///31X9tOr

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Human Resource Manager / Cooperate Security Job Vacancy In Ibadan / Sales Accountant - Sokoto State - In An International Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.