Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy (3971 Views)

RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy by AmeboBook: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Amebo Book stumbled upon some awesome photos on Diamond Okechi's Instagram page. However, none grabbed our attention like the ones taken with Queen Nwokoye's daughter. So we decided to read the comments and noticed that majority said the little girl has a striking resemblance to the Nollywood actor whom you see pictured with the cute girl.

In fact, majority of the commenters were insinuating that Diamond Okechi is the little girl's father with Queen Nwokoye, his baby mama. It's understandable that they are both "oyibo" looking especially as Okechi looks the perfect dad in the photos.

Reactions below.

official_don_kidi: "Oga na your daughter abeg".

weal.thy_prince: "Boss fatherhood suits you".

mmiri.mma: "Chaiiii @queennwokoye ur belle clean abeg ur baby amaka".

favoritemayana: "If pretty was a person. She's too beautiful".

prettylivia20: "She looks lyk u".

citizenchukwuma: "Your daughter will fine pass like this oduegwu".

sparkling9511: "seriously the baby look like you, cute baby".

transformation_sheto09: "Boss man... My name is judge and I have the right to judge any atrocities on my way..... I see you".

zubbyjoe92: "Guy that baby resemble you oo".

ebelennolum: "Awww. Beautiful baby. She even looks like Diamond sef".

For those wondering why Queen Nwokoye's daughter is so light-skinned, the movie star's mother (R.I.P.) was also 'oyibo' looking.

https://www.amebobook.com/oga-na-your-daughter-abeg-fans-react-after-seeing-striking-resemblance-between-queen-nwokoyes-oyibo-daughter-and-actor-diamond-okechi/

Source: Amebo Book

1 Share

Re: Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy by Twelfthman: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
undecided
Re: Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy by Henrick007: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy by Sleekbaby(f): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queen's mum was very fair just the grand-daughter
Re: Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy by Pencilmouth(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy by Blackpromise(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
The child is so adorable.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy by fattprince(m): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2020
AmeboBook:
Amebo Book stumbled upon some awesome photos on Diamond Okechi's Instagram page. However, none grabbed our attention like the ones taken with Queen Nwokoye's daughter. So we decided to read the comments and noticed that majority said the little girl has a striking resemblance to the Nollywood actor whom you see pictured with the cute girl.

In fact, majority of the commenters were insinuating that Diamond Okechi is the little girl's father with Queen Nwokoye, his baby mama. It's understandable that they are both "oyibo" looking especially as Okechi looks the perfect dad in the photos.

Reactions below.

official_don_kidi: "Oga na your daughter abeg".

weal.thy_prince: "Boss fatherhood suits you".

mmiri.mma: "Chaiiii @queennwokoye ur belle clean abeg ur baby amaka".

favoritemayana: "If pretty was a person. She's too beautiful".

prettylivia20: "She looks lyk u".

citizenchukwuma: "Your daughter will fine pass like this oduegwu".

transformation_sheto09: "Boss man... My name is judge and I have the right to judge any atrocities on my way..... I see you".

zubbyjoe92: "Guy that baby resemble you oo".

ebelennolum: "Awww. Beautiful baby. She even looks like Diamond sef".

For those wondering why Queen Nwokoye's daughter is so light-skinned, the movie star's mother (R.I.P.) was also 'oyibo' looking.

https://www.amebobook.com/oga-na-your-daughter-abeg-fans-react-after-seeing-striking-resemblance-between-queen-nwokoyes-oyibo-daughter-and-actor-diamond-okechi/

Source: Amebo Book
So no one noticed the baby was wearing her sandals in the wrong legs on the second picture.

1 Like

Re: Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy by solostar1: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2020
fattprince:

So no one noticed the baby was wearing her sandals in the wrong legs on the second picture.

Hahahaha

No she is not, check the buckle it's outside.

1 Like

Re: Fans Think Queen Nwokoye 'played Away Match' And This Her Baby Daddy by fattprince(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2020
solostar1:

Hahahaha

No she is not, check the buckle it's outside.
Oh! Okay, thanks. Thought she wore it wrongly was going to be embarrassed for her.

(1) (Reply)

Diddy's Girlfriend Pregnant! / Pictures As Tuface Idibia Celebrates His 37th Birthday Yesterday / Picture Of Blackface's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.