Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures (65219 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs / Chief Anthony Enukeme (TONIMAS): The Fuel Attendant Who Became An Oil Mogul / Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Dottore: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
ALEX182:
His billions is irrelevant now.

Dust to dust.
I disagree with you sir. His billions lives on. He has left a lasting legacy to his family.
His conglomerate is a means of livelihood to thousands of families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by EricSmallz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Papatoros:
My name is Ayo Akinbobola, a follower of Jesus Christ. I will appreciate it if pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye can grant me a meeting with him because God keep directing me to him. there is something very urgent and important I need to discuss with him if he will see me as someone who has something important to say as our discussion will be a blessing to myself, daddy Adeboye and the world as it is another opportunity to propagate the kingdom of God, impact our world for christ. PLEASE SHARE UNTIL IT GETS TO pastor E.A Adeboye, GOD bless you.
Why don't you just spill it out. If the idea is captivating enough, you don't need Adeboye to be greater than him

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by omooba969(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Even in death his remains will sense that the road is in bad shape. grin

Nigeria, yeye kwantiri.. grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by jericco1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
All these fan fare are not needed

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by TreasureTayo(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by RPG2020(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=92851602]Vanity upon vanity [/quote

Upon vanity my broda waste of money �
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ashes to ashes cool
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by prodigyy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Money good o grin
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by omooba969(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
EricSmallz:

Why don't you just spill it out. If the idea is captivating enough, you don't need Adeboye to be greater than him

Papatoros is an attention seeker.... simple.
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Even in death, the poor is not an equal to the rich.
Believe me, the rich will still have their own personal estate with God in heaven and the poor hustling with the angels in that same heaven
This is the most foolish quote I hv ever came across on nairaland, continue to show your incompetence here on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by omooba969(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Anambra lost a great and loyal son (and father) angry

Here in Islamabad we don't know him. cool
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
mehn money good oh
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Femeto: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Just saw an elephant tusk.
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
This money lavished on his burial would have go a long way in alleviating poverty in his hometown.

It means nuttin as it doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by stormborn28(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Believe me, the rich will still have their own personal estate with God in heaven and the poor hustling with the angels in that same heaven
deceive yourself with that statement
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by olatunji390(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
This man have filling stations in all state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by stormborn28(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Imagine arriving to heaven in a glass casket and one suffer head that came in a wooden casket wan talk rubbish to you, na angel Michael go show am him quarters for the hustling side of heaven plus the slap angel Michael go dish am for insulting the rich
using your earthly knowledge to discern with happen after life is crazy
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Cowbell521: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
This life ehn.... I don chase money forget eternity. Make God have mercy on me

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by TooGod247(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
rip , ur heaven sure, like bayern carrying champion league this season
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by perdollar(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
his billions wl only afford him decorated 6ft grave.
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by NkemChukwudi: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
omooba969:
Even in death his remains will sense that the road is in bad shape. grin

Nigeria, yeye kwantiri.. grin

Your reasoning is poor.

There is nothing wrong with Nigeria BUT a whole lot is wrong with the people of Nigeria.

The idiots import Rolls Royce into the country and you wonder which road they will ply it on....
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Hedonisco: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
One of Anambra's 100/100 gone (100 people worth over N100 billion).
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by jrusky(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

From which book did you read that?
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
The beauty of Islam��
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Lanretoye(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Where is the glass casket now?
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Hotprinceemmy: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
I swear that dead man buried with 34million ooo my God what kind of vanity is this. This is not accepted in Christianity. Some time I like the way Muslim do their burial. Na wa for una ooo.
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Abusadiq01(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
I hope Dem put like 10million inside him coffin, so hunger no go beat amm... Guy, food scares for dat side!

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Helju: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
I can see a casket beside the grave and it's not transparent.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by Hedonisco: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
This money lavished on his burial would have go a long way in alleviating poverty in his hometown.

Don't be silly. Is it his family's responsibility to alleviate poverty in their hometown rather than give their patriarch a befitting burial according to social norms? Which poverty should they even alleviate?

All you over-entitled and ungrateful bad bellics who think successful people should empty their accounts and liquidate their assets to 'help' the whole world. It's quite annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by omooba969(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Your reasoning is poor.

There is nothing wrong with Nigeria BUT a whole lot is wrong with the people of Nigeria.

The idiots import Rolls Royce into the country and you wonder which road they will ply it on....

Loooolz cheesy 9ja ppl.. grin

Read your comment and my comment which you mentioned but this time please read slowly then tell me whose reasoning is poor.

grin
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by tonero230(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

What of the poverty he alleviated in his home town while alive
Re: Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures by sobastical: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Sarcasm or straight talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.