Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance (6576 Views)

FCT Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike Over Promotion & Nonpayment Of Allowances / Resident Doctors Go On Indefinite Strike Over Nonpayment, Lack Of PPE / Ogun Doctors Declare Three-day Warning Strike Amid COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by RAGEofFIRE: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
undecided
Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by janeedema(f): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Is there a president in Nigeria? Your bias stinks.

post=92853476:
Is there a governor in that state?

And the figure head there is even proud to be campaigning for another term.

There was a state!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by Addme: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
kahal29:
He spent them on PDP tax collectors
This picture cracks me up anytime.
Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by drskyfly007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
Obaseki as laundered all Edo dollar he was suppose to use to pay salary to France in conjuction with his commissioner who is still languishing in French till this hour yet Edo tax payer are made to pay a commissioner who is rotten away in jail for doing nothing aside serving jail term for defrauding them while the sleeping MOU governor sleep the rest of his looting life away.
Shut Up!. I'm a doctor, and I can tell you this strike, is sponsored by IZE Iyamu wife, who is a medical doctor(consultant) at University of benin teaching hospital.......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by sirgoody: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
it is a lost battle for him...4+4=8 torgba
athaboi:
Oshiomole fighting hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by sirgoody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ize Iyamu should stop this cheap politics....he has lost this election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by Miracle1991: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
drskyfly007:
Shut Up!. I'm a doctor, and I can tell you this strike, is sponsored by IZE Iyamu wife, who is a medical doctor(consultant) at University of benin teaching hospital.......
and where is Obaseki wife to also sponsor anti strike movement. You are a disgrace to all doctors.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by Eriokanmi: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
Obaseki as laundered all Edo dollar he was suppose to use to pay salary to France in conjuction with his commissioner who is still languishing in French till this hour yet Edo tax payer are made to pay a commissioner who is rotten away in jail for doing nothing aside serving jail term for defrauding them while the sleeping MOU governor sleep the rest of his looting life away.
Your comment no carry single weight. Almost all the apc-led states had their doctors embark on strike for same reason during this covid-19 pandemic.

Make i start from ogun state where the trend started

OGUN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/ogun-resident-doctors-join-nationwide-strike/amp/

LAGOS

https://healthwise.punchng.com/lagos-doctors-to-begin-strike-monday/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/402561-doctors-begin-three-days-strike-in-lagos.html

FEDERAL/ NATIONWIDE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/06/nigerian-doctors-strike-lack-ppe-welfare-concerns-200615084342885.html

EKITI

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/404779-ekiti-doctors-strike-enters-fourth-week-as-nlc-tuc-issue-14-day-ultimatum.html

ONDO
https://healthwise.punchng.com/ondo-doctors-to-begin-indefinite-strike-wednesday/
https://allafrica.com/stories/202006240475.html
KWARA
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/kwara-nurses-begin-strike-over-lack-of-protective-wear/%3famp=1

Many of them were owed same allowances from as far back as mid 2019 and obaseki paid edo state doctors up to january 2020. For me, that's commendable.

SO, WHAT'S YOUR POINT HERE?. TRASH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by ekestic1976(f): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
athaboi:
Oshiomole fighting hard

Is this all your little mind can construe about this essential thread? You're small indeed.
Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by Miracle1991: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
The ugly mumu governor carry Edo money go France and he is shamelessly telling Edo people that he is there to defend them.
Obaseki where is the 2million dollar that you gave to your commissioner who was arrested in France?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by okuta007: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:

Na Oshomole tell Obaseki to loot $2M to France n pay PDP ticket with money he was suppose to use to offset the doctors salary ?! [/b]

from N6 Billion to N15 Billion to $2 million - Awon Osho Zombies what is the exact amount Obaseki spent in bribing PDP oooo - ?

when the amount Obaseki gave PDP gets to $20 Billion make una wake me - yeye fake liars and amateur propagandists everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Papatoros:
My name is Ayo Akinbobola, a follower of Jesus Christ. I will appreciate it if pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye can grant me a meeting with him because God keep directing me to him. there is something very urgent and important I need to discuss with him if he will see me as someone who has something important to say as our discussion will be a blessing to myself, daddy Adeboye and the world as it is another opportunity to propagate the kingdom of God, impact our world for christ. PLEASE SHARE UNTIL IT GETS TO pastor E.A Adeboye, GOD bless you.
Wasted spam & oxygen cheesy

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by Aflix(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
post=92853476:
There was a state!
He has sha done better than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by anonimi: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
Na Oshomole tell Obaseki to loot $2M to France n pay PDP ticket with money he was suppose to use to offset the doctors salary ?! [/b]

Better say something reasonable and truthful for your sake, instead of spreading fake news and lies to ridicule yourself spoiling the chances of your thief and acid-throwing cultist further.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711934_picmix67201592552_jpeg_jpegb6a91f298c41d26387ed159da25bdfdf

1 Like

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
drskyfly007:
Doesn't matter if it was sponsored. Are they owed salary/allowance? That's what should matter. They can't be sponsored if he wasn't owing them in the first place. Majority of Africans with mentalities like yours, I pity Africa embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
post=92853476:

There was a state!
Please, has Your state implemented the new minimum wage?
Educated illiterates everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by anonimi: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
drskyfly007:

I said as much earlier that this is an arranged strike.
The wife of the cultist & thief is trying everything to help her husband gain access to Edo treasury after their merciless looting under Igbinedion.
Sorry ma, no way for you.

Ize-Iyamu will take Edo back to Igbinedion’s era – Oshiomhole
September 18, 2016

The Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, has criticised a former Governor of the state, Chief Lucky Igbinedion, for saying Oshomhole’s successor will emerge from the Peoples Democratic Party.

Igbinedion, who was governed the state between 1999 and 2007, had recently said that the next governor would not only emerge from his political family but that the party would win by a wide margin.

But Oshiomhole told journalists at the 84th birthday celebration of a former Governor of the Midwestern region, Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia on Saturday that the state would not return to the ‎”dark era” of the opposition party.

The governor said that the task for residents of state on September 28, the day of the governorship poll, was to choose whether they wanted the house of Igbinedion, as allegedly represented by Pastor Ize-Iyamu, or they wanted to sustain the breakaway.

‎He explained, “The people have a clear choice to make. You want Igbinedion era back because Ize-Iyamu has been straight forward on it that they want to change this change to the Igbinedion era. Lucky has confirmed that one of their own would be used to reverse the clock back.”

He added, “Edo cannot return to the house of the Igbinedions… They want to use tax payers’ money to celebrate a man who has never served Edo State. ‎”

He called on people to vote for the All Progressives Congress candidate, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, in order to move the state forward.

“Edo people have seen the light. They cannot go back to the dark era which the Igbinedion house represents. They will consolidate the present gain and raise it to a higher level by voting for Godwin Obaski, who is not and will never be part of the Igbinedions,” he said.

https://punchng.com/ize-iyamu-will-take-edo-back-igbinedions-era-oshiomhole/

1 Like

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by pinacole1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
I sorry for this state, this is just the beginning, after the election den Edo people wud have known the damage this man called obaseki may have done.
Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by tribalmall: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Do you mean all this newspaper are lying.
You beta stop or I will post more incriminating info to completely destroy Obaseki campaign

anonimi:

Better say something reasonable and truthful for your sake, instead of spreading fake news and lies to ridicule yourself spoiling the chances of your thief and acid-throwing cultist further.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711934_picmix67201592552_jpeg_jpegb6a91f298c41d26387ed159da25bdfdf

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by anonimi: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
You beta stop or I will post more incriminating info to completely destroy Obaseki campaign

How is the commissioner the same person as the governor?
Can you read at all?
Who knows if he was working for coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole like those who have decamped to APC to work for the thief and acid throwing cultist who is pretending to be a pastor

1 Like

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by tribalmall: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Exactly, it is reason the jailed commissioner n Obaseki were on the same flight n plane when he was arrested. The more reason why Obaseki refused to sack him n still keep paying him salary after he was jailed n presently serving jail term till this hour.

anonimi:

Can you read at all?
Who knows if he was working for coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole like those who have decamped to APC to work for the thief and acid throwing cultist who is pretending to be a pastor
Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by texazzpete(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2020
tribalmall:

So let me get it clear.

You say it is ‘incriminating’ that a Commissioner has been arrested for fraud.

Yet you’re supporting a CANDIDATE who is undergoing EFCC prosecution for grand theft and fraud?

Lmao!
Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by texazzpete(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2020
anonimi:

Can you read at all?

My brother, the thing puzzle me. Meanwhile their candidate himself is under EFCC prosecution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by Oracleforce: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2020
omooba969:

What's the meaning of this bro - are you okay? undecided

Don't mind him....attention seeker....
Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by anonimi: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2020
tribalmall:
Exactly, it is reason the jailed commissioner n Obaseki were on the same flight n plane when he was arrested. The more reason why Obaseki refused to sack him n still keep paying him salary after he was jailed n presently serving jail term till this hour.

There is nothing in the shared reports to say that.
Were the recent decampees not paid until now?
Please say something logical. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Edo Resident Doctors Embark On 3-day Warning Strike Over Nonpayment Of Allowance by anonimi: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2020
texazzpete:
My brother, the thing puzzle me. Meanwhile their candidate himself is under EFCC prosecution.

Longest time. How you dey? Take care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Gynaecologist In Owerri / My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) / Losing Weight Through Eating Bitter Kola, How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.