Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation (517 Views)

4 Businesses You Can Do With Little Or No Startup Capital! / Top 4 Businesses You Can Start With As Low As #5000 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation by Giftsketches18(f): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hello people!!! So guys I'm gonna be as fast as I can, there's so much to say. You've probably come across millions of sites for free and fast cash, probably registered in them and found out it was all glorified scam. Well if you haven't, I'm a living witness, and the story never gets old. That's why I've curated the top money making hustles that give you quick money flow #EGO. What's more interesting about them is the sole fact that they require no degree whatsoever and you don't need to attain a certain age to begin.
       Okay...(Short revelation...) So I'm a money conscious internet 'geek' and I started earning 'smooth and stable' cash at a young age from my present platform which I'll be revealing to you guys shortly. But before this, of course you need determination and dilligence to excel in any form of business.

1. VIRTUAL TOP UP(VTU business)
You'd be dropping your jaws by now I guess. Maybe expecting to hear forex trading, Bitcoin and the rest, but no worries. This one tops my list because of the instant cash flow you get from it after registration. Everyone makes calls, subscribes for data and TV. It has basically become like a second nature to humans. We breathe and eat data and recharge cards. What faster way to make good money besides this platform. Venturing into a VTU business can never go wrong guys, that's why it's the best. Although you need a certain amount for investment. You can invest with as low as #5,000 to as much as #30,000 depending on the package you prefer basic,zero bronze, platinum, gold... but whatever your package, it does not in anyway limit the amount of money that you can make within a short time. However, you get higher PVs with higher registration package.
Unlike other businesses that have downsides to it, this one has ''none''. Why?? because even in your sleep, you'll make passive income. Registering with the best paying VTU agency is key, because they determine the Kind of commission you'll receive. There's a wealth of VTU agencies out there but I recommend Recharge And Get Paid VTU platform. Trust me! after registering you'll fully understand why I recommend RAGP. RAGP gives you monthly Point Value (PV) after registration and when it accumulates to 10000 PV, you are paid a whooping#100,000 from the agency. Guys!! do you see this?? payment for just being a member?
You wanna know more, then learn how to earn #100,000 in your first month after registering with RAGB here
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
You'll have me as well many other agents to guide you 247 throughout the registration process and after. Register now, thank me later.

2. CRYPTO CURRENCY
Yes, we're talking about forex, Bitcoin, ethereum and the rest. Whichever trading platform you prefer. This line of business requires a strong depth of know-how. Lol, it's not easy like you thought now, is it? In a jiffy, you're basically investing to get ridiculous amount of cash, not exactly betting, but more of using your instincts to predict the future based on present economy and happenings. You also exchange a cryptocurrency for another currency(Forex principle). However  you can make a lot of money and easily lose a lot of money and investment. That's why I stated earlier, you need the technical know-how and this can be derived by attending seminars where this is properly dissected. Brethren when this one pays, it pays big trust me! just learn it deeply and understand the concept.
Money no easy oo.. lol

3. BLOGGING
You love writing? then this one's for you. The opportunities are somewhat endless. There's a wide range of stuff you can write about..gists, stories, technology, food, health, inspirational stuff, infact there's a lot. Then we talk about the cash flow. Yes, you can conveniently earn stable income from your blog. Just register with WordPress and monetize it. Guys I'm not being paid for writing this, but it's so glaring how blog owners are making it big in the world as a whole and I just can't ignore the fact. We're talking about $1000 monthly which is #380,000. But this cash doesn't just come quick. To start blogging and earning, you need perservance, hardwork and consistency.

4. RUNNING SOCIAL MEDIA ADS
Funny right? but very true. People are just quietly making money anyhow but no one knows it.
Okay, quick reveal...you can earn cool cash from posting ads on Facebook, Tiktok, YouTube and the rest. Some business agencies are very willing to pay you mouthwatering figures to post their adverts.

SO BACK TO MY INITIAL PROMISE....The platform I've been earning stable cash from is "Recharge And Get Paid " VTU business. Yeah, I know you probably guessed right owing to how well I garnished the RAGP write up. But I can vouch for it any time any day so that's what's up!!
To contact or message me regarding any aforelisted businesses especially RAGP VTU
Email me at: ifeomagift18@gmail.com
I wish you GODSPEED in your financial endeavors, God Bless!!
Re: Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation by Giftsketches18(f): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Insane!!! Check out this thread
THREAD ON UNLIMITED CASH FLOW FROM THE MOST ANNOYING PLATFORM
Hello people!!!!! It's no longer news that we are in the season of making ends meet. This is the time to start a genuine and significant side hustle. You've probably come across millions of sites for free and fast cash, probably registered in them and found out it was all glorified scam. Well if you haven't, I'm a living witness, and the story never gets old. Dear lovelies, you can't make good money in this world from zero investment. That's why VTU businesses are there for you, it's the grassroot of numerous online businesses. Most people call it the final bus stop for online businesses

Everyone makes calls, subscribes for data and TV. It has basically become like a second nature to humans. We breathe and eat data and recharge cards. Yeah, it's annoying but it's suprisingly true!! What faster way to make good money besides this platform. Free training is being conducted for anyone interested, tell your friends and family. Training slots are not limited to 50 or 100 persons, it's free for all. Don't be alarmed it's registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and you have agents there to guide you and render 247 assistance all the way, you talk with real people not ghosts

I'm here to give you figures of your first month earnings after registration and we're talking about at least#100,000 in your first month with hardwork and consistency of course. In this VTU business, you register with as little as#5,000 or more depending on your package. Then you buy data, perform subscriptions, recharge for people and get sweet commissions. Infact you receive the bulk of your commission when you refer people through your link. This commission from referral is called Point Value (PV) and when you get 10,000 PV, you are awarded #100,000 by the agency for dilligence.

There is no regret with this VTU business because even if you chose to be dormant, your PV just keeps accumulating and adding up to thousands and when it's up to 10,000 PV, you are paid #100,000 for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!  cool Then you can imagine what you'll make in a year. Why go about chasing online sites and ghost money instead of investing in a business that you can see, touch, feed and clothe from. Stop procrastinating, register now, remember TIME IS MONEY!! wink

Lovelies.. the story long oo.. but you'll know the rest after clicking the link below. Please friends, don't miss this golden opportunity
Connect with us at:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation by Giftsketches18(f): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
KEEP SAYING YOU CANNOT DO NETWORK BUSINESS SOMEONE ELSEWHERE IS ALREADY NETWORKING YOU AND MAKING MONEY FROM YOU��

✅ If you have a glo line, you are in Mike Adenuga's network.

✅ If you have a Facebook account, Instagram account, Telegram, Snapchat, Twitter or you use whatsapp, you are in Mark Zuckerberg's network.

✅ If you have a desktop computer or laptop, you are in Bill Gates' network.

✅ If you have ever bought anything on Amazon, you are in Jeff Bezos' network.

✅ If you have GoTV or DSTV at home, you are part of the network of Naspers Group and Adewunmi Ogunsanya.

✅ If you have ever bought Dangote cement, sugar,salt, spaghetti, noodles, flour, then you are part of Dangote's network.

✅ If you have a bank account with any bank, you are part of their network.

✅ As a worker/employee with any organization or company, you are not only a part of the owner's workforce, but also a part of the owner's network

The earlier you stop getting edgy or angry about network marketing and start asking yourself questions like "who are the people in my network", "what are my products & services" and "who are my customers & clients", the better.

"The richest people in the world look for and build network, everyone else is looking for work".
Re: Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation by Giftsketches18(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
*COMPARISON OF RECHARGE AND GET PAID VTU and Bank VTU*

Please read the benefits you get from this business compare to the Bank and decide if you'll like to have your own vtu account or not?
*VTU Platform - Compare RAGP to Banks*

1. Charge #100 for tv cable subscription:
RAGP (YES)
Bank (YES)

2. Commission on tv cable subscription
RAGP pay you #40
Banks pay #0

3. SMS alert and account maintenance charges:
RAGP (NO)
Banks (YES)

4. Commission on airtime purchase
RAGP pay u 2%
Banks pay u 0%

5. Commission on data purchase
RAGP pay u 10%
Banks pay u 0%

6. Leadership bonus and incentives
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

7. Your own personalised VTU platform
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

8. Can share in company sales/commission everday
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

9. Can earn ongoing, residual income from one-time sales
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

10. Potential to earn #100,000+ monthly
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

11. Credit alert per second per minute
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

12. Refer people
RAGP - reward you awesomely!
Banks - you re not rewarded

13. Can earn unlimited override commission on direct/indirect referral
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

14. Has paid out millions in commission
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

15. Pays out 75% of revenue back in commission
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

16. VTU Network/Distributor
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

17. Business and income can be willed to a family member without stress
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

18. Can open an account without an ID
RAGP (YES)
Banks (optional)

19. Independent Business Owner
RAGP (YES)
Banks (NO)

20. Transfer airtime to third party
RAGP (YES)
Banks (YES)

_Motivation Gets You Started; Commitment Keeps You Going!_

Ready to register?�‍♀
Chat me now

(1) (Reply)

Reg Toyota Camry 2007 Sport Reg But Not Use 5month Reg / Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Legit Hustlers End Of The Year Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.