Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again (1797 Views)

FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined / 5 Super Eagles Players We Expect To Shine In The 2018/2019 Premier League Season / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by ElasticStone(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pique: out!
Lenglet: out!
Sergio Bousquet: out!
Sergio Roberto: out!
Griezman: out!
Suarez: out!
Rakitic: out!

Coach out!: fooolish coach was playing attacking left and right back when they should be defending.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by DrayZee: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Suarez was the best player in yesterday’s game sha. You’re not ready to face your real problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by olashileex(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
But that game someone must win or loss
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by ElasticStone(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
olashileex:
But that game someone must win or loss

Of course everyone knew Barcelona will lose. But not 8:2 na

2 Likes

Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by ElasticStone(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
DrayZee:
Suarez was the best player in yesterday’s game sha. You’re not ready to face your real problem.

Because he scored one goal?

After wasting 2 of Messi's passes?
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by DrayZee: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
ElasticStone:

Because he scored one goal?

After wasting 2 of Messi's passes?
He’s also your best player the Champions league campaign. 5 goals and 3 assists in 7 matches. Messi has 3 goals and 4 assists in 8 matches.

The Suarez goal was due to his own brilliance...most other players wouldn’t think to make that cut. Also, if you can blame Suarez for wasting 2 passes, maybe you should also blame Messi for giving away the ball multiple times, including him directly causing the 7th goal.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by cherishmichael: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Really?
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by SPORTMINISTER: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
TOP TEN FASTEST FOOTBALLERS IN 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRmkH5TYK5o
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by ObaKlaz: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
The cracks were already glaring in the loss to Roma, but Bartomeou looked the other way. Liverpool blew the window open on the rot in the squad, yet Bartomeou and the whole board were just too blind to see. Now Bayern have really exposed both the useless board and aged, lifeless squad, with such ruthless brutality.

Bartomeou himself needs to resign, and Enrique Abidal needs to be sacked.

Messi needs to leave too, by his own volition, so that there won't be that Messi-depedencia anymore, and for the squad to learn to play as a team, just as Bayern Munchen.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by uthlaw: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2020
DrayZee:

He’s also your best player the Champions league campaign. 5 goals and 3 assists in 7 matches. Messi has 3 goals and 4 assists in 8 matches.

The Suarez goal was due to his own brilliance...most other players wouldn’t think to make that cut. Also, if you can blame Suarez for wasting 2 passes, maybe you should also blame Messi for giving away the ball multiple times, including him directly causing the 7th goal.
so because he score 5 goals,is the best player....I don't no if some of you watch football without ur brain!
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
When una dey win eibar 6-0. Una say coach and players don finally dey ok.

Why must u always complain when u lose

Sometimes when u win, u knw the win na fluke. U suppose complain. U go begin hear notin dey, na 3 points sure
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by DrayZee: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
uthlaw:
so because he score 5 goals,is the best player....I don't no if some of you watch football without ur brain!
Look at your post, and ask yourself if you actually have a brain grin The guy who scored 5 goals against Bayern is not the best player, then who is?

See if my post pained you, you either delete it, or delete your Nairaland account. Better still, tell your guy to register even one goal next time. Truth dey pain cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by Idrisk19(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Messi in or out
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by paulolee(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
from a barca fan...you are a big joke.
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by ojaysam25(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
I don't understand why you included Suarez in that list...he is the only bright spot in barca failed champions league adventure...
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by uthlaw: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
DrayZee:

Look at your post, and ask yourself if you actually have a brain grin The guy who scored 5 goals against Bayern is not the best player, then who is?

See if my post pained you, you either delete it, or delete your Nairaland account. Better still, tell your guy to register even one goal next time. Truth dey pain cheesy grin grin
pain who....Bros last last he go collect salary....na just to catch fun!
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by jsancho(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Semedo out pls
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by ElasticStone(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
jsancho:
Semedo out pls

Naa...
Semendo should be converted to a full right winger and then look for a dedicated right back.
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by Passionate888: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Of course everyone knew Barcelona will lose. But not 8:2 na
I 8-2 say this, but you're very correct.
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by Passionate888: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2020
DrayZee:

cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by Kingsam20: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Pique: out!
Lenglet: out!
Sergio Bousquet: out!
Sergio Roberto: out!
Griezman: out!
Suarez: out!
Rakitic: out!

Coach out!: fooolish coach was playing attacking left and right back when they should be defending.
I will take you serious when you mention Messi

1 Like

Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by Raydos: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
As for me:

Messi out
Jordi Alba out
Pique out
Bousquet out
Rakitic out
Suarez out
Umtiti out

1 Like

Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by NeeKlaus: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2020
If you are serious and honest, Messi should leave that club because the dependency on him is killing that club and they no longer play as a team.
Re: List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again by osemoses1234(m): 1:24am On Aug 18, 2020
Barca fans I dey shame for una

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The All-time Leader In Men's International Hat-tricks / Why I Will Respect This Nigerian Champion Till My Dying Bed (pics) / How You Can Watch Netflix And Live Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.