Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Abs Light Is Always On. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abs Light Is Always On. (576 Views)

Camry 2009 VSC And ABS Light On / ABS Light Showing On The Dashboard / How To Repair "Abs Light Lit On Dashboard", Using A Code Reader To Troubleshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abs Light Is Always On. by Bonshak: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pls.help.ibwant to buy a Nigerian used Camry muscles 2010 but I noticed the abs sign on the dashboard is steadily on without blinking.What could that be?
Re: Abs Light Is Always On. by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bonshak:
Pls.help.ibwant to buy a Nigerian used Camry muscles 2010 but I noticed the abs sign on the dashboard is steadily on without blinking.What could that be?

on average its usually the ABS sensors, you need a scan that is able to do ABS scanning and should tell you which wheel/s has a faulty sensor

2 Likes

Re: Abs Light Is Always On. by Mottomata(m): 3:50am On Aug 23, 2020
Bonshak:

Have you run a diagnostic scan? I can help you do that if you are in Lagos.

In most cases, at least one of the ABS sensors could be the culprit.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Transmission Is U660e? / Used 2001 Toyota Camry / Car Needed For Bolt / Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.