Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Koreans Have Come To Drag Lyta By His Belt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koreans Have Come To Drag Lyta By His Belt (337 Views)

Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Koreans Have Come To Drag Lyta By His Belt by LeafMeAlone: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
KPOP GOT7 fans are ready to fight after discovering that our boy Lyta’s newly released music video is very similar to their own, 'Just Right'.

Am I the only one seeing the similarities? �

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Please don't forget to like and subscribe.�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQax5gvi20

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Comedian In Nigeria / “when I’m Cooking, I Make It Very Spicy So People With Ulcer Won’t Eat It” – Vee / Interesting Stories Behind Every Relationship In BB Naija That Will Interest You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.