Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Help On Hydroponics - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help On Hydroponics (466 Views)

hydroponics Fodder Trays And Racks For Sale / How To Start Hydroponics Farming In Nigeria. / HYDROPONICS: The Future Of Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Hydroponics by Jadmchris(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please I want to go into hydroponics using a soiless media and home made greenhouse to grow tomatoes. Anybody with enough knowledge that can guide me ?.
Re: Help On Hydroponics by benzion72(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
In addition to the knowledge here www.youtube.com will realt help
Re: Help On Hydroponics by Organiccourses: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jadmchris:
Please I want to go into hydroponics using a soiless media and home made greenhouse to grow tomatoes. Anybody with enough knowledge that can guide me ?.

What's important is the media to hold the roots of the plants and also the source of the nutrients to be feeding the plants, organic nutrients still remains the best like dried cow waste diluted with water
Re: Help On Hydroponics by Jadmchris(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
benzion72:
In addition to the knowledge here www.youtube.com will realt help
Tank u very much
Re: Help On Hydroponics by Jadmchris(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Organiccourses:

What's important is the media to hold the roots of the plants and also the source of the nutrients to be feeding the plants, organic nutrients still remains the best like dried cow waste diluted with water

Nice ,can you tell me more ? I need a detailed guide
Re: Help On Hydroponics by Organiccourses: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jadmchris:

Nice ,can you tell me more ? I need a detailed guide

Send me a mail so I send you the video and pictures of jobs done on your watsapp
Re: Help On Hydroponics by cyan2008(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Organiccourses:

Help me. I need additional information on this.
akadesignz(at)gmail

(1) (Reply)

Wondrous World! The Rare Plants That ‘bleed’ Nickel / Livestock Feeds / Agriculture : How To Improve On Farming Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.