Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4201 Views)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by pozehnani(f): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2020
ROFLOL... Mehnn ... I've been laughing my ass out like real hard.. waaaat?

Op, I know this is coming late but I hope it still helps. Please get back your jewelry anyways you can. In fact you should make an arrest where necessary but for your mother in law, I would say temper justice with mercy and don't involve the law. Still go there and tell her to give you back your jewelry! That's stealing abeg ( by your hubby). So you have every right to get it back!
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

What has a long lasting marriage got to do with this? He didn't think of that before he gifted his mum my property, but I should be the nice one because I want to be in a deceitful marriage?

He apologized profusely, begged me because he knows what I can do and undo, and yes, it still hurts knowing what he did, I will not for the life of me condone nonsense because I want to be in the good books of in-laws, I will not displease myself just to please someone else,

If not that he has paid in cash, I will most definitely take it back.

Your marriage is already deceitful considering your husband is a repentant thief.

I have not told you to be nice either. I only said your long-term goal for your marriage would determine your strategy.

With your post above, I would have thought you would dam it all and snatch the jewelry from your MIL's neck and be done with the deceitful marriage. cheesy
Re: . by Vyolet(f): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
There is nothing we wouldn't read here.
Anyways, thank your star he stole it for his mother, what if he had stolen it for his side chick, yes some men are more than capable.

1 Like

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Vyolet:
There is nothing we wouldn't read here.
Anyways, thank your star he stole it for his mother, what if he had stolen it for his side chick, yes some men are more than capable.

@bold:

Things we do for love cheesy grin
Re: . by crackhaus: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2020
bukatyne:

Your marriage is already deceitful considering your husband is a repentant thief.

I have not told you to be nice either. I only said your long-term goal for your marriage would determine your strategy.

With your post above, I would have thought you would dam it all and snatch the jewelry from your MIL's neck and be done with the deceitful marriage. cheesy
gringrin

The entire story doesn't seem real if you observe carefully, too contrived...
Re: . by JovialJune(f): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
bukatyne:

[/s]

I would have, if he didn't pay me in cash, seems you missed that part of my comment,

And I notice you derive pleasure in needless back and forth due to extreme idleness and boredom, so dear, you'll be ignored where necessary from now on.

3 Likes

Re: . by JovialJune(f): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2020
crackhaus:

gringrin

Because you think so or know so?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
crackhaus:

gringrin

The story gives the much needed amusement in this trying times jare.

The ending is too predictable joor. Hubby begs and returns the money.

Snatching the jewelry from the old woman's neck while calling her 'the mother of a thief' would have added more spice.

Whether real event or a figment of the OP's imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by crackhaus: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
bukatyne:

Snatching the jewelry from the old woman's neck while calling her 'the mother of a thief' would have added more spice.

Either way, the OP's personal need for satisfaction will be achieved in her very active imagination.. Lol

I'm pretty sure she has never been married, not even in her two previous lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Oizee(f): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Go to ur mother inlaw and tell her u ve been looking for it for a long time until u saw her with, tell her ur mother or any relative of yours gave it to u, and her son just took it and didn't notify you. No need to steal, tell her u want it back bcuz it was a gift but if u no like wahala, tell her some one gave it to u to sell and let her know d amount dey told u to sell it. Dat ur hubby deserved to b scolded like a child
Re: . by JovialJune(f): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by crackhaus: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Hahaha I truly wish to meet some of you in real life, the certainty in which some of you feel yours is nothing but the truth is laughable to say the least, of which none is fit or at par with whoever it is in reality,

Whatever gives you a sense of worth dude.
Mehn shut the fück up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by JovialJune(f): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
crackhaus:

Mehn shut the fück up!

Triggered? Rightly so, you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: . by IamRichards: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
bukatyne:

I like your DP
Re: . by shilz(f): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

She is not aware, if she eventually knows, she still wouldn't part with it, so it makes no difference.
what if she is promised a better and more expensive one.when she lets it out,u can cook up any story if oga isn't ready to get the promised set.if she decides not to let it out please just forget it,let her keep it.
Re: . by GboyegaD(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

I am the "her", so what makes it right? Even as he has paid me in cash, I will always have disdain for him and his mum for what he did, and he knows this, I just pray one day I won't mistakenly blurt it out in her presence.

Some he's paid you, I will suggest you try as much as you can to let go. Most importantly, keep your cherished treasures away from where he can reach as the money, although the cost of the treasure, doesn't replace the worth of the treasure.
Re: . by frostylook: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Seeing her wear it will always leave a bitter taste in my mouth.
It wasn't her fault dear. Try and forgive her. She was ignorantly roped into the matter and she is not even aware. Forgive dear.
Re: . by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Go to your mother in-law house tell her,mum your son my husband is a thief she would asks what does he stole you can than explains
Re: . by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 25, 2020
frozen70:

You don't need to steal it back, you just need to ask her for it and you will get it

What your husband did was too bad for a man to rob you to pay his mother

That shows that his mother's happiness is of more importance to him

He tricked you and you will use that same way to get it back

Take out time to visit your mother inlaw and don't go alone, go with a relations but your relation will act as if he or she is not aware of your mission

When you get to her house, after the normal greeting, tell her you will like to see the Jewellery she wore I the naming ceremony when she brings it out ask her how she got it hear from her, therein tell her that it was a gift given to you and your child when you gave birth to them from a family over there and you have been looking for it until you saw it in her neck

When you ask your husband, he said he ga e it to you, let her know that it's a gift you treasure and you are taking it back

Worst case let the family hate you, forget about it, that will even give you the ability to know the people you are dealing with

Take it from there to your parents and tell them everything that happened

As for your husband, go home and wait for him and see his reaction, once he starts be prepared for it

If he says anything and you have a response to it give it to him

There after call your family on phone and start a fresh to tell them how it all started as if they too they are hearing it for the first time

What next, save the jewellery in the bank or sell it, unless your mother have a better place to keep it safe for you

The marriage of today requires sence and the ability to stand out

If your husband can't protect what you have then you fight to protect it, after this they will stay clear from your possessions

You can only apologise to anyone in the conditions that you already have the jewellery with you and the apology is just eye service

It takes madness to correct nonsense

this!
Re: . by JovialJune(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 3:25am On Jan 21, 2021
frozen70:

You don't need to steal it back, you just need to ask her for it and you will get it

What your husband did was too bad for a man to rob you to pay his mother

That shows that his mother's happiness is of more importance to him

He tricked you and you will use that same way to get it back

Take out time to visit your mother inlaw and don't go alone, go with a relations but your relation will act as if he or she is not aware of your mission

When you get to her house, after the normal greeting, tell her you will like to see the Jewellery she wore I the naming ceremony when she brings it out ask her how she got it hear from her, therein tell her that it was a gift given to you and your child when you gave birth to them from a family over there and you have been looking for it until you saw it in her neck

When you ask your husband, he said he ga e it to you, let her know that it's a gift you treasure and you are taking it back

Worst case let the family hate you, forget about it, that will even give you the ability to know the people you are dealing with

Take it from there to your parents and tell them everything that happened

As for your husband, go home and wait for him and see his reaction, once he starts be prepared for it

If he says anything and you have a response to it give it to him

There after call your family on phone and start a fresh to tell them how it all started as if they too they are hearing it for the first time

What next, save the jewellery in the bank or sell it, unless your mother have a better place to keep it safe for you

The marriage of today requires sence and the ability to stand out

If your husband can't protect what you have then you fight to protect it, after this they will stay clear from your possessions

You can only apologise to anyone in the conditions that you already have the jewellery with you and the apology is just eye service

It takes madness to correct nonsense

Weldone you and the OP for ruining a whole lots of relationships (between husband and wife, her own family and her, his own family and hers, between husband/wife and friends, potentially her children and her, her children and their father, her children and their father's people, her children and some of her people etc) just because of a goddamn piece of a metal!!!
Re: . by 2elliot: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
JovialJune:
Bitch! I hope that nigga divorced u already. You just a low life bitch with no class.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland / Oyebo Pepper Get S Yellow Yellow More More. And The Other N Word / My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.