Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari (24872 Views)

Peter Obi Mourns Gov. Akeredolu And Ghali Umar Na'abba / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste / Ghali Umar Na'Abba Is Not Dead - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by stormborn28(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Just take a look at the useless government have in place

2 Likes

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by softthings: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2020
freeborn02:
Mannabbgrills, if Buhari respects and honour human rights and freedom of speech, may you be blessed forever.

But if Buhari is an abuser of human right and an enemy of free speech and you are intentionally seeking to cover it up, may curse and destruction never cease from your home.
You won't see the bastard here. But if its on Big Brother thread he will jump out like a he-goat

5 Likes

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Chirowman(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2020
soon it will turn shoot at sight for criticising the gov

2 Likes

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by 989900: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2020
This method didn't work in any nation 5,000 years ago, 500 years ago still didn't, 50 years ago . . . neither will it work now.

Buhari and his gang will fail with this approach -- GUARANTEED!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by shehuAO: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2020
Una no dey shame for this country,is not the same man who forged certificate to entered the house of representatives, he was shameful removed in 1999.why are you people addressing him as a speaker?
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Tonalphs(f): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
when I read news like this, I laugh. funny enough majority of Nigerians are still not wiser. the northern part is worse. the other day I was talking to an okada rider who's from katsina. he told me how his father's cows were stolen. how his friend's bike was stolen and how the day bandits came to rob him but failed cos he left for Abj that very day. he complained bitterly about pmb and the governor of his state. I asked told him, "you now see the reason why we said Atiku was a better option?" he disagreed and said Atiku wasn't an option. I said, "no one said Atiku was a saint, but being joined with Peter Obi made Atiku a better option".
but I'm certain they haven't learnt their lessons. not with what I see everyday.
proof of people who have learnt their lessons is first the doing away of religious and tribal sentiments.
anyway, enjoy the next level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Geometrix(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2020
shehuAO:
Una no dey shame for this country,is not the same man who forged certificate to entered the house of representatives, he was shameful removed in 1999.why are you people addressing him as a speaker?
Do you mean Salisu buhari? I think he was the speaker who was convicted for certificate forgery in 1999.

3 Likes

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Iceberg3: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Hmmmm this naaba Ghali Abi na nabanya,him nefa know the strong thing wey obj do am...
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Youngaboy(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2020
No more freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by wmark5666: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2020
Nw to speak out ur mind has bcome a crime in this country.Pls my fello students, kindly ommit right of speech from the numerals rights that a citizen ought to enjoy in this country, because apc govt has defined it as hate speech.Ah let me keep quite b4 dss wil decent on me!

1 Like

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by masqot(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
It's degenerating to Abacha days again

1 Like

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Talkingoil(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Talkingoil(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Can you imagine ?

Criticism of the government is now a crime. Oya, provide security, you can't.

What should people do after you failed woefully in your primary responsibility ?

They want us to be dancing
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Heffalump(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chai! Freedom after speech no longer guaranteed in Nigeria.

Zombie una see am tongue
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by andyanders: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
This is the worst government Nigeria EVER had. PMB, is the worst demon leader on the face of this earth. It is what you all voted for ya all are reaping now.

Pdp, I hate, Apc, the demonic ocult leaders.

For now, No descent individual can be allowed into any existing political paties on ground.

1 Like

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Fcwilly: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Half of what GEJ tolerated is what PMB could not swallow. Dictatorship is in the blood

2 Likes

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Ykc2(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Goodluck wherever you are a your a prophet of our time ,you warned us about about president of the bandits and herdsmen call buhari but our brothers from side of no rest for the dead thinks otherwise meanwhile yoruba girls wont kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Babaken(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Imagine Buhari want to turn us all to deaf and dumb
Sai buhari
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Ratedgang: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
yarimo:
grin grin grin
laughing at your stupidity. Word no let you talk... all of you supporting this tyranny might not live to see the end....keep grinning when you supposed to condemn.
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Babaken(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heffalump:
Chai! Freedom after speech no longer guaranteed in Nigeria.

Zombie una see am tongue
The worst thing That can befall a country is to have buhari as a president.
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by kayalcomp: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
so it is a sin to criticises people in this our country. Even Trump of USA, the country whose political structure we copy is being criticised. May God help us o. shit hole indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Babaken(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Talkingoil:

So someone cannot criticize government again without expecting an invite from DSS?
if you want to be special guest to dss just tell buhari the truth about his government then dss will invite you they can even come and pick you if you doing have transport.

2 Likes

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by dallyemmy: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
DSS no be dem dey block national assembly? Vigilante better pass dem
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Yus2020: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Useless +stupid =APC
APC cabal get ready to kill all Nigerians come 2023 before una go tell us achievement after 8yrs of more corruption, insecurity and wost economy 1dollar =500 naria

2 Likes

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by contigiency(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Stupid headline from a stupid blogger. Was the invitation because he criticized buhari or was it because of the contents of his statements? Every rationale person should be able to know what qualifies for criticism and what does not.
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by buoman: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Just for criticising the president? We are in the worst regime ever in the history of Nigeria. God please we realised our mistake come and help us

2 Likes

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why am I taller than the one below??
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
We can never be shocked.

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by mywells: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Black card is my business card,that have been setting the tone for me,i dont mean to brag but i put it in the sack.if you see them rack they stack up like my ass,from the store to the boot bring it back in one loot ,never mine i got the loot.
Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by chuksme(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
So we should not say our mind again in this Country. They are intimidating every body who wants to say the truth.

I have not seen this kind of thing before.

So we cannot call Buhari useless human being again. So we cannot call him lifeless being .
They should go and arrested Trump. Our Country Nigeria is being lead by lifeless being.

1 Like

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by Otunski: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
DSS now after those criticising the Government. DSS that should function as their counterpart in US (FBI) .

1 Like

Re: Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari by roscoman: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
I am not surprised for what is happening now, after all Ghali Umar N'abba was among the antagonistic of former President Goodluck Johnathan administration. He also played a role in pulling that Government down and out of power.

They have just started, PMB would deal with each of them one after the other because they had offended God and good people of Nigeria by bringing in incompetent Government to power against masses of Nigeria. Some of them has already get there own out palm of flesh of this administration while few that had not gotten there own would't go without there own too.

However, I think people that brought PMB to power in 2015 can now see the great errors they had committed simply because they wanted to be controlling power, having undue influence in this Government, stealing Nigeria resources, dictating to the Government on whom to give what appointment e.t.c having warned them about the concomitant serious side effects to the nation and citizenship.

Furthermore, PMB has forgotten that criticism is one of the essential ingredient of democratic governance and that is how is been practiced worldwide. PMB feels is competent enough to find a solution to multi faceted problems confronting Nigeria that is seriously treating cooperate existence of Nigeria as a nation.

Unfortunately, PMB / APC is a disaster to Nigeria so why wouldn't people critisises is Administration ?.

He needs to be told that he can't go with Nigeria, he would rather be taken away by God and by the people that brought him to power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos) / Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku / Richest Politicians In Nigeria: See The Top 10 (LATEST UPDATE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.