Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,790 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You (686 Views)

Pastor Instructs Members To Strip For The Holy Ghost To Penetrate Them.(photos) / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 2:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Brethren, the Holy Spirit showed me from Luke 10:1-19 that for the power of the Holy Ghost manifest in our lives only through evangelism. In Luke 10:1 the Bible says the Lord Jesus Christ appointed another seventy people and send them two by two into every city and place where he will go. So the seventy went out and preached about the kingdom of God. In verse 17 when the seventy returned, they return with joy. And verse 19, the Lord Jesus Christ said he give on to them power the tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Note that it is when the seventy returned that the Lord Jesus Christ gave them power. He didn't give them the power of the Holy Ghost when they became born again or when they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, it is when they went out to preach the gospel. You may have given your life to Christ. You may believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, but if you don't take evangelism as a life style, you will not have the power of the Holy Ghost.And it is with this power you can overcome your enemies. the Bible says and over all the power of the enemy. So the power you need to stay free from the devil is in going out to preach the gospel. Tell someone about Christ. You are not a Christian to just be save by yourself and your family, no, you are a Christian so that others can come to Christ through you. We need the power of the Holy Ghost in this end time. We this power to be able to match the hend of the devil. If not you yourself will become vulnerable because you will be fighting with your own power. And you know that you can't defeat the devil with your power. let people see you fervently pursuing for souls to come to Christ and God will be perfecting everything that concern you. And the devil will not steal from you because you have power over it. Happy hunting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by IamPlato(m): 3:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Why Do Christians Fake Being Under The Power Of The holy Spirit
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
They believe in such idea as "Fake it tll you make it", ideas which have nothing to do with God?
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Well said bro.

But there's also the waiting part which is also crucial as well.

Acts 1:4, 8 (KJV)
And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

God bless.
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
They believe in such idea as "Fake it tll you make it", ideas which have nothing to do with God?
We believe it because we are son of God, but you don't believe because you are son of the devil
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
There is no faking there. but it depends on your believe
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by IamPlato(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
There is no faking there. but it depends on your believe
my frien dont lie to your self. if you are one of those people that like to sweeten words and hide reality then stay away from me because i am allergic
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
my frien dont lie to your self. if you are one of those people that like to sweeten words and hide reality then stay away from me because i am allergic
The Holy Spirit do talk to us. But I know you can't believe this because you don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, so suit yourself but don't call others liars because something didn't work for you
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by IamPlato(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
its quite irritating.

funny enough when people like michael jackson sing in concerts you see people falling and crying, people passing out, the atmosphere becomes quite tense or emotional for everyone.

but when in church you see people waitin for pastors to touch them so they can try to fake influence of holy spirit when the church itself doesnt have god
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
its quite irritating.

funny enough when people like michael jackson sing in concerts you see people falling and crying, people passing out, the atmosphere becomes quite tense or emotional for everyone.

but when in church you see people waitin for pastors to touch them so they can try to fake influence of holy spirit when the church itself doesnt have god
Any body waiting for the pastor to touch he for him to be imparted with the Holy Spirit does not know God. It is only the Lord Jesus Christ that can give us the Holy Spirit. No pastor can give us the Holy Spirit. the Lord Jesus Christ has given me the Holy Spirit, I don't know why so pained about that
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by IamPlato(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
The Holy Spirit do talk to us. But I know you can't believe this because you don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, so suit yourself but don't call others liars because something didn't work for you
you Surely Do Not Know About Jesus More Than I do...

The Holy Spirit Speaks not In Words But Through Our Senses And Instincts But No One Should Fake Hearing From The Holy Spirt.

Have You Heard Of The Universal Super Consciousness? Of Cause Not. Very Few People On Earth Have about 10% strong connection to The Super Consciousness and very Few Are Christian.

If The Holy Spirit Is Connected To A Man We will Know, you Dont Have To Fake It. I Have Seen Very Few Time People Got Under The power Of the Holy Spirit
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by IamPlato(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
Any body waiting for the pastor to touch he for him to be imparted with the Holy Spirit does not know God. It is only the Lord Jesus Christ that can give us the Holy Spirit. No pastor can give us the Holy Spirit. the Lord Jesus Christ has given me the Holy Spirit, I don't know why so pained about that
are You Sure You Have The Holy Spirit?

What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Is Manifestin in You?
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
you Surely Do Not Know About Jesus More Than I do...

The Holy Spirit Speaks not In Words But Through Our Senses And Instincts But No One Should Fake Hearing From The Holy Spirt.

Have You Heard Of The Universal Super Consciousness? Of Cause Not. Very Few People On Earth Have about 10% strong connection to The Super Consciousness and very Few Are Christian.

If The Holy Spirit Is Connected To A Man We will Know, you Dont Have To Fake It. I Have Seen Very Few Time People Got Under The power Of the Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit does not speak in words. Well I done talking to you. Have a nice day
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
Brethren, the Holy Spirit showed me from Luke 10:1-19 that for the power of the Holy Ghost manifest in our lives only through evangelism. In Luke 10:1 the Bible says the Lord Jesus Christ appointed another seventy people and send them two by two into every city and place where he will go. So the seventy went out and preached about the kingdom of God. In verse 17 when the seventy returned, they return with joy. And verse 19, the Lord Jesus Christ said he give on to them power the tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Note that it is when the seventy returned that the Lord Jesus Christ gave them power. He didn't give them the power of the Holy Ghost when they became born again or when they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, it is when they went out to preach the gospel. You may have given your life to Christ. You may believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, but if you don't take evangelism as a life style, you will not have the power of the Holy Ghost.And it is with this power you can overcome your enemies. the Bible says and over all the power of the enemy. So the power you need to stay free from the devil is in going out to preach the gospel. Tell someone about Christ. You are not a Christian to just be save by yourself and your family, no, you are a Christian so that others can come to Christ through you. We need the power of the Holy Ghost in this end time. We this power to be able to match the hend of the devil. If not you yourself will become vulnerable because you will be fighting with your own power. And you know that you can't defeat the devil with your power. let people see you fervently pursuing for souls to come to Christ and God will be perfecting everything that concern you. And the devil will not steal from you because you have power over it. Happy hunting
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
its quite irritating.

God have mercy on all of us, is what I say!

Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
We believe it because we are son of God, but you don't believe because you are son of the devil
Where did Jesus Christ tell you that you have to fake it(lie) to make it?

You can believe anything you like but if it is not the truth of God, you believe in vain and worse, you nullify the very power of God in your life by doing so. So you have to ask yourself, is it worth it believing in a lie?

Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where did Jesus Christ tell you that you have to fake it(lie) to make it?

You can believe anything you like but if it is not the truth of God, you believe in vain and worse, you nullify the very power of God in your life by doing so. So you have to ask yourself, is it worth it believing in a lie?
Why are you answering question with a question. I ask you a question. I attend living faith church, which church do you attend. Aren't you proud of your church. Someone said you a jw, but I don't think so. You believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I don't know if jw believe in that. So I think you attend t b Joshua's church. prove me wrong
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
Why are you answering question with a question. I ask you a question. I attend living faith church, which church do you attend. Aren't you proud of your church. Someone said you a jw, but I don't think so. You believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I don't know if jw believe in that. So I think you attend t b Joshua's church. prove me wrong
Did Jesus Christ command you to attend church in order to enter the kingdom of heaven?

I dont attend any church..i dont need that shackle. Jesus Christ came to free people from the shackle of religion and religious leaders. Jesus Christ came that we may have life and have it abundantly. Jesus Christ put His Spirit inside of us so that we can have Him 24/7 and not worry.

Jesus Christ is the ONLY teacher to those who are His followers. His very power lives inside of each and every one of His followers wherever they go. His presence is everywhere they are. NO need for shackles or prisons called churches and the lot.
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ command you to attend church in order to enter the kingdom of heaven?

I dont attend any church..i dont need that shackle. Jesus Christ came to free people from the shackle of religion and religious leaders. Jesus Christ came that we may have life and have it abundantly. Jesus Christ put His Spirit inside of us so that we can have Him 24/7 and not worry.

Jesus Christ is the ONLY teacher to those who are His followers. His very power lives inside of each and every one of His followers wherever they go. His presence is everywhere they are. NO need for shackles or prisons called churches and the lot.
No body is denying all about the Lord Jesus Christ, but we need the gathering of ourselves. Why do you think Christian after the where coming together to pray and share thing in common
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
On body is denying all about the Lord Jesus Christ, but we need the gathering of ourselves. Why do you think Christian after the where coming together to pray and share thing in common
Jesus Christ never told you all that B.S. you just spewed. Stop confusing the lies you have been told by your MOGs with the word of God.

what every follower of Jesus Christ needs is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. If He wants you to work alongside others, He will make that happen on His own. If He sends you out alone, you are not alone because He is always with you, teaching you, directing, helping and counselling you every step of the way.
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
On body is denying all about the Lord Jesus Christ, but we need the gathering of ourselves. Why do you think Christian after the where coming together to pray and share thing in common
Jesus Christ never told you all that B.S. you just spewed. Stop confusing the lies you have been told by your MOGs with the word of God, the Truth that is Jesus Christ.

what every follower of Jesus Christ needs is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. If Jesus Christ wants you to work alongside others, He will make that happen on His own. If Jesus Christ sends you out alone, you are not alone because He is always with you, teaching you, directing, helping and counselling you every step of the way.
Re: Preach The Gospel If You Want The Power Of The Holy Ghost To Manifest In You by delkuf(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never told you all that B.S. you just spewed. Stop confusing the lies you have been told by your MOGs with the word of God, the Truth that is Jesus Christ.

what every follower of Jesus Christ needs is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. If Jesus Christ wants you to work alongside others, He will make that happen on His own. If Jesus Christ sends you out alone, you are not alone because He is always with you, teaching you, directing, helping and counselling you every step of the way.
No man of God told me that I must go to church. I know this from my Bible. the early Christian gather together to pray and share things together. If not for church, Apostle Peter would have ended is ministration and his life. it was because of church he didn't die and continue serving God

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Shot To Death After Singing Amazing Grace / What Of If You Weren't Born A Christian Or Muslim / Christians How True Is This? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.