Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! (480 Views)

O’dua Group Welcomes New Investment Initiatives / New Investment Opportunity / Unilever Plans N4.3b New Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by LinuxMint: 5:41am On Aug 16, 2020
Greetings all. I'm LinuxMint.

I've been searching for legitimate means to earn money online. Fortunately, it paid off recently. I currently have two main streams of income that I discovered recently. I decided to do a background check on them and found out they were genuine.

Amazingly, the first one kick-started a month ago, while the second started few weeks ago, but was released to the public just yesterday..

With these two streams of income and my main job, I'm good to go.

If you are interested in these two means of earning income, kindly drop ur email and I'll forward them to you ASAP. Thereafter, you are left with the choice to proceed or not. I will not force, but, encourage you.

Earn now that it's still new!
Be among the early birds!
You will never regret it!

The remaining part of 2020 must favour us IJN. smiley
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by femimvp(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2020
Owoeyefemi2012@gmail.com
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by Dannybammz: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2020
LinuxMint:

I've been searching for legitimate means to earn money online. Fortunately, it paid off recently. I currently have two main streams of income that I discovered recently. I decided to do a background check on them and found out they were genuine.

Amazingly, the first one kick-started a month ago, while the second started few weeks ago, but was released to the public just yesterday..

If you are interested in these two means of earning income, kindly drop ur email and I'll forward them to you ASAP. Thereafter, you are left with the choice to proceed or not. I will not force, but, encourage you.

Bamisiledaniel@gmail.com
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by LinuxMint: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mails have been sent to all.
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by ibroxman1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ibroxsolar@gmail.com
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by paperlord007(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
timilehinadekunle3@gmail.com
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by Tunizzy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
youngmillionaire4rill@gmail.com
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by netguy002: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
chrisudoiwe@gmail.com
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by Great100000: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
LinuxMint:

waynepapalove@yahoo.com
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by LinuxMint: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
All Messages have be sent.

Happy earning!
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by LinuxMint: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
I rarely post about online earning until I'm satisfied that it's legitimate.

It was previously 2 online means to earn that was posted. But, now it's 3. And more are still being tested.

It's real. Its paying. If you wish not to believe it, then it's left for you. I don't force any to earn.

Bear in mind that 2020 has actually shown us it's five fingers. Nevertheless, that should not make us to loose hope. We'll get up!

After some period of research and verification, I discovered some ways you can make money Online with little or no investment.

I'm not permitted to post it here, but I'll be using a telegram group for this purpose.

Join the group at:

https://t. me/investorsconnect (remove the space between t. and me)

Ask questions there for proper guidance.
If you can't copy the link, drop your telegram number here, I'll add you to the group or send a mail to millionaire2020ng@gmail.com

I'm not charging you for anything neither am I selling anything. God punish whoever sells any nonsense ebook to me, so I will not do same to you.

Put aside motivational speakers. They make their money when you buy their books. Abi na book go bring money for you? Get up jor and join the group above and make cool cash online.

Things are really happening on telegram.

We all must be multiple times richer before 2020 sees it's end IJN.
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by larryjay123(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2020
olarewajujimoh09@gmail.com
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by LinuxMint: 5:33am On Aug 19, 2020
imagine this screenshot.

That guy is expecting 21600 trons(TRX) which is about 300k+ in 10days time. E shock u abi? Worry less.

This no be Ponzi, this no be scam, This na real. Don't be a spectator. The website is still new. Joiñ now as e dey hot.

Even nairaland mods can join to earn more passive income. grin

Learn more about how to earn from it by joining this telegram group at:

https://t. me/investorsconnect (remove the space between t. and me)

Things are really happening in telegram.

Ask questions there for proper guidance.
If you can't copy the link, drop your telegram number here, I'll add you to the group or send a mail to millionaire2020ng@gmail.com

This year will not pass us by without reasonable achievement.
Remain blessed.

Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by LinuxMint: 5:34am On Aug 19, 2020
larryjay123:
olarewajujimoh09@gmail.com
sent
Re: Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! by temmydhayour: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
dhayour988@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Real Instagram Followers (top Secret App) / Get Unlimited Clickbank Affiliate Sales Without Spending A Cent / Dnsflex VPN Login Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.