Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,826 members, 7,831,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi (34572 Views)

Manchester City Offer £450 Million To Sign Messi / Bayern Munich Is In A Good Position To Win Champions League / Perez: I Would´ve Tried To Sign Messi At Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by zedegit: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2020
prodigyhenry:
Ronaldo fans it's up to you to hijack this thread and tell us how this is stupid and that he's a coward and any other useless thing that you can cook up in your head. We Messi fans will be here reading your idiotic bad belle comments. Over to you penaldo fans

Everybody is tired. It's only fools that keep on hitting a man that's already down and knocked out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Eryyy92: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2020
I'm still in shock over man city humiliation last night

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Asianjollof007: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2020
pat077:
He should sign for an argentine side
Ronaldo should also quit juve and sign for porto, benfica or sporting lisbon ode

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by prodigyhenry: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2020
zedegit:

Everybody is tired. It's only fools that keep on hitting a man that's already down and knocked out.
You're smart bro

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Hamilton1(m): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Dats Good 2 hear, messi should com England nd face a new challenge,
No be only in Camp Nou
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by chinoonew09: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2020
messi has tired for barca and old age is quite approaching,

but o if i were him, i'll honourably hand them the transfer request...rather than been humilated...messi is currently in a state of
DILEMMA
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by SEGLIZ: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2020
It is better for him to leave Barcelona
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by JumpByte: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2020
FOR OPPORTUNITY WITH GOOD FINANCIAL BENEFITS CHECK MY THREADS
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Gleampaints(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Messi is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by obonujoker(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2020
prodigyhenry:
Ronaldo fans it's up to you to hijack this thread and tell us how this is stupid and that he's a coward and any other useless thing that you can cook up in your head. We Messi fans will be here reading your idiotic bad belle comments. Over to you penaldo fans

Why are you pained, when you are served your own medicine bro??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Angelfrost(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Messi would be a perfect fit for Man City, and they a perfect fit for him... It will be like picking up from where he left off at Barcelona.

KDB, Sterling, and Messi combination would be deadly... There would be no real need to defend. grin

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by prodigyhenry: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2020
obonujoker:

Why are you pained, when you are served your own medicine bro??
I'm just glad your name is joker

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by kolade560: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Guardiola won champions league using messi as key instrument, now he has tried his best in other clubs to win the coveted trophy but to no avail and now running back to buy Messi .kwantinue

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Angelfrost(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
After bottling to Lyon

Almost Everyone bottled...

Liverpool
Chelsea
ATM
Spurs
Etc....

7 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Gabe427: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2020
this is comical
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by RPG2020(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2020
prodigyhenry:

Bros abeg just enter house go watch BBN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by GUNITGuy: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2020
DominusPrime:
If you think its imossible to get profit from forex everyday, monday to friday, chat me up.

If you think you'll get these profits and still lose them due to the nature of forex, let me prove otherwise. Just chat me up.

If you've lost money and hope in forex, this is for you, chat me up.

Pls note, I don't teach forex, but you can learn from a world class trading company if you want.

I'm not charging you a dime for this information. I'm simply showing you an opportunity. It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not. After all the first sign of most scams on Nairaland is a fee for some info. But this is totally free so what do you have to lose? Nothing.
Please chat me up
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by macaranta(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2020
Over reliance on Messi is not wise...
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by pat077: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Ronaldo should also quit juve and sign for porto, benfica or sporting lisbon ode
your father is ode. Stupid boy, have u swept the compound this morning?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2020
grin
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Asianjollof007:

he played for sporting B4 he came to man u

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by SPORTMINISTER: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2020
STATS THAT SHOWS MESSI IS STILL THE G.O.A.T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmI6mjDSa_c

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2020
He wants to run...a real goat carries his team to the top, regardless of position, ask naradona , he carried napoli from nothing to something... ask pele , manor player in Brazil winning their first 3 WC... ask ronaldo, carried Portugal from almost to certain... this little man just wants a team that will make it easy for him... so all that mouth that he is the greatest is because of xavi, iniesta and Daniel Alves... now we have seen y he can't win anything for Argentina... if this guy joins juve grin grin grin.. he will turn to Wilson oruma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by SEGLIZ: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Almost Everyone bottled...

Liverpool
Chelsea
ATM
Spurs
Etc....

this season is just a bottling season.
the champions league is currently experiencing it's fair share of tsunami and pandemic.
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by XOGBADO(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2020
See? Guardiola is not going anywhere smiley
This is good news!!
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Asianjollof007: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2020
pat077:
your father is ode. Stupid boy, have u swept the compound this morning?

Na ode you be true true. I doubt you have a father
Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by tesppidd: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2020
If I was Messi I would take the easy way out quit Barca immediately.

Go to City or even Bayern.

Win league titles, win the UCL.

I was his father i would bundle him out of Barca.

He should stop struggling to lift a dead club.

He should fuucck loyalty and do what every other big superstar like Ronaldo would do, flee to a more stable club.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by tesppidd: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Beverlyjean:
He wants to run...a real goat carries his team to the top, regardless of position, ask naradona , he carried napoli from nothing to something... ask pele , manor player in Brazil winning their first 3 WC... ask ronaldo, carried Portugal from almost to certain... this little man just wants a team that will make it easy for him... so all that mouth that he is the greatest is because of xavi, iniesta and Daniel Alves... now we have seen y he can't win anything for Argentina... if this guy joins juve grin grin grin.. he will turn to Wilson oruma
So why did Ronaldo run to Juve,?

To win the Champions league or to win 20 consecutive serie a titles?

10 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by smartval(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Another UEFA ban loading

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi by Ezmans: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
After bottling to Lyon
guardiola mess up yesterday he thinks lyon was a walk over that why he play a rubbish lineup

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club / Mikel Obi Undergoes Successful Surgery, Rehab Next (Photo) / ‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.