Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Bbnaija: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya (video) (456 Views)

"I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya (video) by Revolva(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 housemate, Erica on Friday night broke down in tears.

It all started after Erica said she doesn’t like to chase guys.

Wathoni, then made a comment to Kiddwaya in the group discussion, saying “You did not chase any girl in this house.”

Erica immediately put her on the spot and asked what she meant by that but Wathoni became speechless.

This got Erica questioning her stand with Kiddwaya as he admitted that he does not chase girls.

Erica got pissed and went into the head of house lounge where she broke down and started crying.

She further told Kiddwaya that she regrets and feels stupid for being with him in the first place.

According to her, this is not the first time Kiddwaya would not stand up for her in front of the housemates.

Erica said: “This is the second in public you don’t have my back.

“I feel very stupid for being with you in the first place.

“I don’t have any issues with Wathoni but why did she say you did not chase any girl immediately after I said I don’t like to chase guys?

“You stood there and did not stand up for me.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXGujSa0VWA

Re: Bbnaija: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya (video) by lawrenzooo: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2020
Kiddwaya sure knows how to play his cards. Game on my guy.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya (video) by uchaymart(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2020
Cry me a river, baby..

Did Kidd ask you out?? Kidd is My favorite HM so far because he knows everything concerning the show and plays his card well

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Bitter Truth - 2021 Latest Nollywood Film / Help A Nairalander Win A Dance Competition / Esodoc 2015: Call For Entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.