Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App (7243 Views)

More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive / NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App / FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by postbox: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Still waiting to get your National ID card? You might just forget about going to the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) offices for unnecessary queues.
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has now made it possible for Nigerians to get their National ID cards in an entirely online process.

Here are all the process involved (step by step):

Download the NIMC Mobile ID App

First, you have to download the NIMC Mobile ID app, powered by its mobile services platform (MWS). Android users can visit the google play store to download and install the NIMC Mobile ID app. For iPhone users, they need to visit the app store to get the ios version of the app.

Input Your NIN and Mobile Number

After downloading and installing the NIMC Mobile ID app, the next step is to correctly enter your 11-digit national identity number (NIN) found on your national identity slip. In case you cannot remember or find your NIN, you can dial *324# via Nigerian sim cards only. Do not input your bank verification code (BVN) as your NIN to avoid being blacklisted.

Select +234 as your phone country code if that is not the default selection before entering your remaining 10-digit mobile number. Use the mobile number registered with your NIN. Ensure that you do not make any errors when filling in your information and check again to correct any mistakes. Click ‘next’ on the top far right.

Read the Attestation and Click “I Agree” to Continue

Now read through the attestation carefully and hit the ‘I Agree’ button to proceed to the next step.

Enter Your Preferred PIN twice and click “Finish”

Fill in your chosen PIN twice. Be sure it is one you can easily remember or you may choose to write it down as well. Click ‘Finish’ to go to the final stage.

Congratulations, You’re Almost There

This is the last stage where the NIMC Mobile ID app’s user interface displays all your command options. Click on ‘Show my ID’ and your national identity card is ready for download.

Voila! You now have your Nigerian national identity card.

You must have a NIN number to complete the process. This means if you haven’t applied or enrolled with the NIMC, you are not eligible for a National ID card. Enrollment for the National ID card is free according to the Head of Corporate Communications of NIMC, Kayode Adegoke.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/08/16/how-to-obtain-your-national-id-card-through-the-nimc-mobile-app/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by MsAllison(f): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2020
postbox:
Still waiting to get your National ID card? You might just forget about going to the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) offices for unnecessary queues.
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has now made it possible for Nigerians to get their National ID cards in an entirely online process.

First, you have to download the NIMC Mobile ID app, powered by its mobile services platform (MWS). Android users can visit the google play store to download and install the NIMC Mobile ID app. For iPhone users, they need to visit the app store to get the ios version of the app.

After downloading and installing the NIMC Mobile ID app, the next step is to correctly enter your 11-digit national identity number (NIN) found on your national identity slip. In case you cannot remember or find your NIN, you can dial *324# via Nigerian sim cards only. Do not input your bank verification code (BVN) as your NIN to avoid being blacklisted.

Select +234 as your phone country code if that is not the default selection before entering your remaining 10-digit mobile number. Use the mobile number registered with your NIN. Ensure that you do not make any errors when filling in your information and check again to correct any mistakes. Click ‘next’ on the top far right.

Now read through the attestation carefully and hit the ‘I Agree’ button to proceed to the next step.

Fill in your chosen PIN twice. Be sure it is one you can easily remember or you may choose to write it down as well. Click ‘Finish’ to go to the final stage.

This is the last stage where the NIMC Mobile ID app’s user interface displays all your command options. Click on ‘Show my ID’ and your national identity card is ready for download.

You must have a NIN number to complete the process. This means if you haven’t applied or enrolled with the NIMC, you are not eligible for a National ID card. Enrollment for the National ID card is free according to the Head of Corporate Communications of NIMC, Kayode Adegoke.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/08/16/how-to-obtain-your-national-id-card-through-the-nimc-mobile-app/
not on play store

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2020
How do I print it out?

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by KrazyDave16(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2020
App has been taken down from play store. Dunno about app store...

It's riddled with bugs, glitches and I don't think it was properly tested.

3 Likes

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by emmy512: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2020
So we should have the national ID on phones?
Anyway i believe the number is all thats important.
To vote you must use the number
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Tastemoney(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2020
Scam!!!!!!!
There's no such app on Google play store

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Government and their wahala
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by henrybomb(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tastemoney:
Scam!!!!!!!
You don check am wey you Dey say scam
It is even on apple store
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Waffarianman(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
henrybomb:

The app is not there again
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by NewDelhi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
KrazyDave16:
App has been taken down from play store. Dunno about app store...

It's riddled with bugs, glitches and I don't think it was properly tested.
That summarizes your country as a whole. The federal government cannot even afford good programmers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Tastemoney(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
henrybomb:

It is not on Google play undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by DrObum(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Did everything, it brought out another person's card details.

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Twelfthman: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
They remove the app. I can't find it on google play store

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Funny.
What else works here??
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Zimri(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tastemoney:

Tastemoney:
Scam!!!!!!!

It was previously on Google play. I still have the app on my phone
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Ay04z(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zimri:

is there a way u can share it for. Me. O need it badly for my work.
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by richysam(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
I cant find the app on playstore.
when I searched for ir, I was told "item not found"
am using an android 7 device.
secondly, I enrolled 2014 and I have forgotten the mobile number I used during enrollment, how do I go about this situation?
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by henrybomb(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tastemoney:

It is there
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Ayetobi92: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ay04z:
is there a way u can share it for. Me. O need it badly for my work.
I can send it to you through whatsapp
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Talib93(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
postbox:

Did you just advertise a phishing app for nefarious purposes?
No quality checks?

A True NIMC app will not ask you all these, it should simply ask for your linked phone number and name, voila it extracts your data from database
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Tastemoney(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
henrybomb:

It is there

Prove me wrong with a screenshot
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nigeria matter is always somehow always wanting to stress one out.... Make i continue dey use my slip till they are ready to issue card person register for like 6yrs now
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Tastemoney(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zimri:

It's no longer there
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Themaths(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
I just checked right now, and it's still there.

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Ay04z(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ayetobi92:

okay whatsapp no. 08134866398.waiting for ur message or u drop urz
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Bossman(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
I downloaded it yesterday. This is a badly written app! Pretty much spitting out the wrong information, if it works at all. So do NOT waste your time, See posts in the other main thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6056315/how-check-digital-id-number
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Bimpe29: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nice of NIMC
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by jeremy889: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
DrObum:
Did everything, it brought out another person's card details.

Ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee

You need to appease ya village people

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Maziaugment(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
richysam:
I cant find the app on playstore.
when I searched for ir, I was told "item not found"
am using an android 7 device.
secondly, I enrolled 2014 and I have forgotten the mobile number I used during enrollment, how do I go about this situation?
Same with me. Have forgotten the number I used during enrollment.
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Walexmotivates(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Ayetobi92:

Bro, I'd also like to get the app via WhatsApp.

Perhaps you can drop your number.
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by richysam(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Maziaugment:
Same with me. Have forgotten the number I used during enrollment.
probably the next line of action will be to go to any of their office around your location and lay your complain
Re: How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App by Corroro: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
na wa o, after all these long processes how to you no get the hard card on your hands, or we supposed to be using just a print out from online?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap / Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos / Nokia Sl3 Unlock Code By Brute Force - Fast Sl3 Unlocking Only For Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.