Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. (839 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Meets Friend Who Prophesied Incredible Things Concerning Him / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Never knew they cry to GOD (or GOD listens to their cry) whenever they are terribly hurt.
I avoided discussing things like this in the past because it felt like things from new-agers. My yesterday revelation concerning plants, animals & other things was quite surprising and very deep that I couldn't resist sharing here. I don't really know why this was revealed... I am not sure I was even thinking about plants and animals when I got the revelation.

Summary of the Revelation
* That genuine love for these creatures will help us understand them better
* we should be careful hurting them
* they feel very bad when their young or things they deeply care about are are "violently" taken from them.
— GOD listens to them when they are hurt as a result

* If you need them for food, make sure not to kill their young
* don't take from them what they "love or care about so much"... Things like their kids, "wives", "husbands", bothers, sisters etc
If you must take them away, (maybe for good reasons) do it gradually, little by little, or in a way they won't notice.
✔ Plants should be handled in similar manner.
Not a good idea to pluck out small leaves from plants. Pluck the most matured ones, especially those that are isolated from the rest of the leaves.

I don't really know why this was revealed to me yesterday. I guess it's for something HE is preparing for us in the future.

✴And HE also told me about coming new earth. HE told me why satan will he imprisoned, let loose again before the final judgment.

✳ HE tried to let me understand why I wouldn't be afraid when my time on earth is up. HE said that the better things I will see(or know) will make me desire to leave

Related Post:

Something Important To Know About New Earth & How GOD Create
https://www.nairaland.com/6417793/something-important-know-new-earth#99113133

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Never knew they cry to GOD (or GOD listens to their cry) whenever they are terribly hurt.
I avoided discussing things like this in the past because it felt like things from new-agers. My yesterday revelation concerning plants, animals & other things was quite surprising and very deep that I couldn't resist sharing here. I don't really know why this was revealed... I am not sure I was even thinking about plants and animals when I got the revelation.

* they feel very bad when their young or things they deeply care about are are "violently" taken from them.

* don't take from them what they "love or care about so much"... Things like their kids, "wives", "husbands", bothers, sisters etc
If you must take them away, (maybe for good reasons) do it gradually, little by little, or in a way they won't notice.
Not a good idea to pluck out small leaves from plants. Pluck the most matured ones, especially those that are isolated from the rest of the leaves.

I don't really know why this was revealed to me yesterday. I guess it's for something HE is preparing for us in the future.

✴And HE also told me about coming new earth. HE told me why satan will he imprisoned, let loose again before the final judgment.

✳ HE tried to let me understand why I wouldn't be afraid when my time on earth is up. HE said that the better things I will see(or know) will make me desire to leave

Bump.
..... . . .
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Bump.. ...
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . ....
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Bump... .. ....
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Bump... ... ...
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ..... ....
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2021
Bump... .. ..
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2021
Bump.. . ... ..
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2021
Bump.. .... ..
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2021
Bump... .. .
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. ..
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2021
If HE cares so much about other living things why wouldn't HE cares for humans. HE cares so much more for humans. Start valuing the life of your fellow man and not just non-living things like gold, silver etc

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Bump.. ..... ... ..
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Bump.. .. .. ...
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by azammi(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2021
� I wish to get this revelation so I can understand you better
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by GdNews32: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by GdNews32: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Bump... .. ... .
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by GdNews32: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by Ekejoestar(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2021
Of course, the book of Romans said that all of creation yearns in agony waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God and plants are inclusive.
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by GdNews32: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Bump... ... . ... .... .
Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by GdNews32: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Re: I Was Shown Some Incredible Things About Plants And Animals Yesterday. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Post:

Bump...

(1) (Reply)

The Experience 2020 – Date, Time & Venue - Christiangospel TV / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blast Christians Who Cannot Touch Covid19 Patient / 7 Pastors With The Most Expensive Private Jets In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.