Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Deleted... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deleted... (508 Views)

Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas / Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. / Five Miracles Deleted From The Bible For Being Too Awesome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Not necessary. Sorry
Re: Deleted... by Comedian2019: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Darkandbrown:
I know this topic would offend a lot of persons, oh well!!! It is what it is. This is just a lil rant from my own little experiences with some religious Nigerians.
What triggered this post is an encounter today, although this is nothing compared to others I have seen and experienced. So I went out yesterday to photocopy a document, the money I went with wasnt enough, cos it turned out that particular shop was using generator. So it was decided I would check back another time. This afternoon I went back to the same shop,, met the same man, sitting in front of the shop which was partly opened( one door was opened). We exchanged pleasantries like we have known since then I went on to tell him I was back to do photocopy, he response went thus;
I told you to check back on monday, today is GOD'S day and he went on pressing his phone.
This applies to many religious people, not just those of a particular religion. I advise you edit the topic accordingly
Re: Deleted... by remsonik(f): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
The lord will continue to help us in our journey of life. Most people on earth are hypocrites and you need to be a child of God to live a holy life.

Live a true lifestyle and worship him in spirit and in truth. He will continue to uphold you

1 Like

Re: Deleted... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Comedian2019:

This applies to many religious people, not just those of a particular religion. I advise you edit the topic accordingly

no thanks, I'm a Christian too, I don see plenty things and
I'm speaking from personal experience cos I have only had encounter with people of the same faith. When I experience the other people I will come back to edit my post but for now let's tell our self the truth. thanks
Re: Deleted... by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Darkandbrown:

I'm speaking from personal experience cos I have only had encounter with people of the same faith. When I experience the other people I will come back to edit my post but for now let's tell our self the truth. thanks
Roflmao

You are mad because he refused to serve you on a Sunday?

Re: Deleted... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Roflmao

You are mad because he refused to serve you on a Sunday?
Not at all, its business.

modified: maybe I am cos it was just plain wickedness.

Well done o, you just made me laugh at myself this afternoon.
Re: Deleted... by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Darkandbrown:

Not at all, its business.

modified: maybe I am cos it was just plain wickedness.

Well done o, you just made me laugh at myself this afternoon.
yeah, but I agree. Too many religious hypocrites out there pretending to be of Christ. No wonder Jesus Christ warned vehemently against such behaviour
Re: Deleted... by Comedian2019: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Darkandbrown:

I live in multi-religious home. That's why I can tell you it applies not to just one religion.
Re: Deleted... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Comedian2019:

I live in multi-religious home. That's why I can tell you it applies not to just one religion.
i agree with you, still not editing my post. It's for my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.
Re: Deleted... by obonujoker(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nigerian Christians you mean....
Re: Deleted... by delkuf(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
is it by force. the guy said he is not working on Sunday, and you call Christian hypocrite because of that. accept the the guy believe and making noise
Re: Deleted... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
delkuf:
is it by force. the guy said he is not working on Sunday, and you call Christian hypocrite because of that. accept the the guy believe and making noise
ok
Re: Deleted... by Comedian2019: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Darkandbrown:

i agree with you, still not editing my post. It's for my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

Okay o

(1) (Reply)

Did Islam Get The HIJRA Wrong? / The Best Real Powerful Spiritual Herbalist And Native Doctor In Making Money / The Truth Behind The 37yrs Yoke Of Barrenness Broken In The Lords Chosen Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.