Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas (1949 Views)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Is it not the bible again? Defend this ancient pagan practice, Dassol.

Jeremiah 10:3-5
[3]For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
[4]They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
[5]They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

MERRY CHRISTMAS wink

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by MuttleyLaff: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
donnie:

[3]For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
[4]They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
[5]They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

MERRY CHRISTMAS wink
It wasn't christians who deleted your poxy thread because they couldn't defend their pagan christmas

It isn't christians fighting dirty nor them removing your thread, but it is karma who visited because you keep regurgitating anger, bitterness and irritability spam upandan the forum. The bot recognised it and so automatically hid your post from view

2 Likes

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by elgramz: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Christians don't worship the Christmas tree, it's just used as a decoration. The place you are quoting in the bible is talking about people who serve gods made out of wood, they worship those things as god. No christian worships the Christmas tree as a god.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by elgramz: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Moreover, what we have as Christmas today is not in the bible, it's just a date chosen by christians to commemorate the birth of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
elgramz:
Moreover, what we have as Christmas today is not in the bible, it's just a date chosen by christians to commemorate the birth of Christ.

Chosen by Christians yes, and they were pagans who worship pagan gods like Nimrod, the Sun-god, born December 25th.

1 Like

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by ChukwuZobamBiko: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Christmas is celebrated by everyone
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2020
You only need to know the real meaning of paganism and it's consequences that's all.
If you don't know this there's no way you can recognize paganism even when it's happening right in your home.
PAGANISM is the act of worship chosen and specified by or established in favor of the worshiper and not the deity (recipient), the one rendering the act has a say in how it goes so if it doesn't go down well with the desires of the giver he/she ignores the deity (recipient) but still play along with the worshipers of the ignored deity as if all is well.

CONSEQUENCES paganism comes from Satan who wants each person to worship himself or herself rather than God, with this arrangement each person can choose or established his/her own form of worship not giving consideration to the Quality, Manner, Recipient and Motive of such worship! So practicers of paganism can't be united in the same line of thought regarding standards (code of conduct), how the worship should be conducted, the name or arrangement for worship, who should be commended for excellent participation.

True worship will help adherents to unite as one {Micah 4:1-3 compared to John 17:20-23} there will be LOVE amongst them {John 13:34-35} those fully participating will always be JOYFUL {Luke 10:17} and PEACE will reign in their gathering! John 14:27

Those attributes belongs to the true God so it's only in the midst of his worshipers that you can experience such as God's holy spirit permeates the gathering of his true worshipers! Galatians 5:22

There are six other attributes of God's holy spirit so no pagan group can exhibit these qualities, therefore when you find these attributes in any Organization or group know that there is no law against their form of worship! Galatians 5:23

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2020
donnie:

[3]For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax.
[5]They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

MERRY CHRISTMAS wink

Who do you classify as Christians and what do you understand as a celebration?

If you know these two questions, it will help you get your answer.

1 Like

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2020
If the quality, manner, motive and recipient's choice all depends on the disposition of the worshiper then it's nothing but PAGANISM!
Psalms 115:4-8; Jeremiah 10:3-5

1 Like

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

Who do you classify as Christians and what do you understand as a celebration?

If you know these two questions, it will help you get your answer.

If you really understand those two terms, you will understand fully my Post.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
ChukwuZobamBiko:

You're wrong
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
If the quality, manner, motive and recipient's choice all depends on the disposition of the worshiper then it's nothing but PAGANISM!
Psalms 115:4-8; Jeremiah 10:3-5

MaxInDHouse:

PAGANISM is the act of worship chosen and specified by or established in favor of the worshiper and not the deity (recipient), the one rendering the act has a say in how it goes so if it doesn't go down well with the desires of the giver he/she ignores the deity (recipient) but still play along with the worshipers of the ignored deity as if all is well.

Did the Most High any where in the scriptures ever require such a feast? NO.
Did any apostle or prophet ever celebrate such a feast? NO Did they ever command such? NO.
Is it in favour of YAH? NO.
Is it in favour of the worshipper? YES.
So is it paganism? YES!

So where did Christmas come from? It came as a result of the apostacy the apostles warned us about. They said men will depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils (1Tomothy 4:1). Christmas is one of the pagan customs and doctrines that have been mixed with the ancient Hebrew faith. And Hebrews by the way were Negroes/ Bantus and not whites like you've been scammed to believe. Christmas is in honour of the Sun-god Nimrod aka Baal.

Christianity and all world religions are full of sun worship aka Baal worship. So YAH says, come out from among them and be seperate. The feast days YAH commanded are in Leviticus 23 but Christians have been taught to disregard them and practice the pagan ones.

The apostles were not Christians, they were Isrealites (black people) who kept the commandments, and the holy days and feasts of YAH. This is the reason early believers were persecuted, because they rejected such paganism, including the idol, white Jesus.

MaxInDHouse:
CONSEQUENCES paganism comes from Satan
O yes it is from Satan. Unscramble the words SANTA and you'll get SATAN.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by ChukwuZobamBiko: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
donnie:

You're wrong

Are you saying only Christians celebrate Christmas?
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
ChukwuZobamBiko:

Are you saying only Christians celebrate Christmas?

I did not celebrate Christmas. I eat chicken regularly in my house.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
In short you agreed with the analogy shey?

Well i'm a Christian one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we only practice what is found written in the scriptures.

But our own God is not interested in skin colour or race, he is the Creator of all and in every nation whoever is prepared to live by his rule (whether White, Yellow, Red, Brown or Black skin) is acceptable to our own God! Act 10:34-35

donnie:

Did any apostle or prophet ever celebrate such a feast? NO Did they ever command such? NO.
So is it paganism? YES!
So where did Christmas come from? It came as a result of the apostacy the apostles warned us about. They said men will depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils (1Tomothy 4:1). Christmas is one of the pagan customs and doctrines that have been mixed with the ancient Hebrew faith. And Hebrews by the way were Negroes/ Bantus and not whites like you've been scammed to believe. Christmas is in honour of the Sun-god Nimrod aka Baal.
Christianity and all world religions are full of sun worship aka Baal worship. So YAH says, come out from among them and be seperate. The feast days YAH commanded are in Leviticus 23 but Christians have been taught to disregard them and practice the pagan ones.
The apostles were not Christians, they were Isrealites (black people) who kept the commandments, and the holy days and feasts of YAH. This is the reason early believers were persecuted, because they rejected such paganism, including the idol, white Jesus.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
In short you agreed with the analogy shey?

Well i'm a Christian one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we only practice what is found written in the scriptures.

But our own God is not interested in skin colour or race, he is the Creator of all and in every nation whoever is prepared to live by his rule (whether White, Yellow, Red, Brown or Black skin) is acceptable to our own God! Act 10:34-35

That's proof that your own God is not the God of ISOLELE (Israel). It's Lucifer Christians worship.

1 John 4:2-3
[2]Hereby know ye the Spirit of YAH: Every spirit that confesseth that YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH is come in the flesh is of YAH:
[3]And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH is come in the flesh is not of YAH: and this is that spirit of antimashiah (antichrist), whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 Esdras 6:56-57
[56]As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.
[57]And now, O YAH, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.

This is not religion, but reality. YAH is interested in race and skin color; reason himself, MESSIAH and ISOLELE (Isrealites) are described as a negroes in the scriptures.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Good for you!

Your God and mine differs that's all! wink

donnie:

That's proof that your own God is not the God of ISOLELE (Israel). It's Lucifer Christians worship.

1 John 4:2-3
[2]Hereby know ye the Spirit of YAH: Every spirit that confesseth that YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH is come in the flesh is of YAH:
[3]And every spirit that confesseth not that YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH is come in the flesh is not of YAH: and this is that spirit of antimashiah (antichrist), whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 Esdras 6:56-57
[56]As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.
[57]And now, O YAH, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.

This is not religion, but reality. YAH is interested in race and skin color; reason himself, MESSIAH and ISOLELE (Isrealites) are described as a negroes in the scriptures.

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by Donspicey: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2020
donnie:

So is it paganism? YES!

You said the Apostles were not Christians...

Apostles of who?

Whats the Apostles Believe
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Donspicey:

You said the Apostles were not Christians...

Apostles of who?

Whats the Apostles Believe

They were Mashiahym, which is Hebrew for followers of the MESSIAH. Christian was an already well known pagan title associated with worshipers of Serapis a Roman deity.

Christ was later used as the translation for annointed ones. The disciples were actually called Nazarenes.
Acts 24:5
For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:

MASHIAH is Hebrew for Annointed one. It's translated as Messiah in English. So nothing special about the pagan Roman/Greek title CHRIST. I only use it because I'm speaking with Hebrews who are already made to think like gentiles. And don't forget these disciples were Hebrews, our people, and not gentiles.

As for the CHRISTIAN religion, it began in Africa (Ethiopia/Egypt) centuries after MESSIAH and the APOSTLES, and was later adopted by Romans (Constantine) used to conquer the world and destroy the true chosen people of YAH and their herritage. MESSIAH never founded any religion.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2020
Is your God the Creator of Heaven and Earth?

Does your God appreciate people from other race who love and adore him?

If Donald Trump (white skinned) willing to humble himself before your God what will your God do?

Must all worshipers of your God be negroes?

You said worshipers of your God must worship in Spirit and in Truth, which means geographical location doesn't matter. So what happens to white skinned people who became friends of negroes and want to worship the same God with them where they live together as neighbours?

Sorry donnie you've been thoroughly brainwashed into a satanic cult that will lead people into killing their neighbours!

From i (Maximus) and the entire global family of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, we say "please humble yourself and learn the truth about the true God and how to worship him acceptably in SPIRIT and in TRUTH"

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Is your God the Creator of Heaven and Earth?

Does your God appreciate people from other race who love and adore him?

If Donald Trump (white skinned) willing to humble himself before your God what will your God do?

Must all worshipers of your God be negroes?

You said worshipers of your God must worship in Spirit and in Truth, which means geographical location doesn't matter. So what happens to white skinned people who became friends of negroes and want to worship the same God with them where they live together as neighbours?

Sorry donnie you've been thoroughly brainwashed into a satanic cult that will lead people into killing their neighbours!

From i (Maximus) and the entire global family of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, we say humble yourself and learn the truth about the true God and how to worship him acceptably in SPIRIT and in TRUTH

So Donald Trump is humble before YAH? grin

People who have an agreement for your perpetual slavery? Christianity makes people mad.

White Jesus worshippers = Brianwashed coons = Donald Trump Messiah worshippers = Damnation

You are blind and need to be delivered.

And the cultists are those who cannot defend any of their doctrines or practices with scriptures.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2020
The bolded shows how much the demon has taken over your heart! embarassed

I purposely picked that name to expose your stupidity!

I said IF! IF!! IF!!! Donald Trump humbly submitted himself to bow and worship the God you're talking about, what will your God do with him?

My guy i only asked a simple question i never said he is a worshiper of your God, for your information Donald Trump is not even qualified to worship my own God not because of his skin colour but for a reason i will tell you later!

So stop this stupidity and answer the question!

donnie:

So Donald Trump is humble before YAH? grin

People who have an agreement for your perpetual slavery? Christianity makes people mad.

White Jesus worshippers = Brianwashed coons = Donald Trump Messiah worshippers = Damnation

You are blind and need to be delivered.

And the cultists are those who cannot defend any of their doctrines or practices with scriptures.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
[s]The bolded shows how much the demon has taken over your heart! embarassed

I purposely picked that name to expose your stupidity!

I said IF! IF!! IF!!! Donald Trump humbly submitted himself to bow and worship the God you're talking about, what will your God do with him?

My guy i only asked a simple question i never said he is a worshiper of your God, for your information Donald Trump is not even qualified to worship my own God not because of his skin colour but for a reason i will tell you later!

So stop this stupidity and answer the question!
[/s]

The Most High can use anything, even a Donkey to do his will. Nothing special. It doesn't make the donkey an heir of salvation.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by Donspicey: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2020
donnie:

They were Mashiahym, which is Hebrew for followers of the MESSIAH. Christian was an already well known pagan title associated with worshipers of Serapis a Roman deity.

Christ was later used as the translation for annointed ones. The disciples were actually called Nazarenes.
Acts 24:5
For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:

MASHIAH is Hebrew for Annointed one. It's translated as Messiah in English. So nothing special about the pagan Roman/Greek title CHRIST. I only use it because I'm speaking with Hebrews who are already made to think like gentiles. And don't forget these disciples were Hebrews, our people, and not gentiles.

As for the CHRISTIAN religion, it began in Africa (Ethiopia/Egypt) centuries after MESSIAH and the APOSTLES, and was later adopted by Romans (Constantine) used to conquer the world and destroy the true chosen people of YAH and their herritage. MESSIAH never founded any religion.

According to the scripture Jesus died for our sins......

Do you believe in this Jesus?

Was He real?

Who sent him to die for the world?

Is the Bible real or fake?
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Donspicey:

According to the scripture Jesus died for our sins......

J-zee never died for anyone's sins... He didn't exist. No white man ever died for black man.

YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH, our black MESSIAH came to save his people ISOLELE (Israel) from their sins... He didn't come for everyone. And he died and rose again.

Donspicey:

Do you believe in this Jesus?
Was He real? Who sent him to die for the world?

Yes he is real and he came to do the will of his father YAH. Not to establish another religion that is against his Fathers laws, statutes and commandments. Read about Simon Toko of recent history... a Bantu (Isrealite) Prophet from Angola. You would believe the things you read about our black MESSIAH in the Bible. Simon Toko's life fulfilled the words of MESSIAH, "the woks that I do shall he do, and greater works..."

Donspicey:

Is the Bible real or fake?

Of course it is real, even though the devil (white man) has tried to hide, destroy and mistranslate many books, the Spirit of Truth continues to expose the lies and the hidden things.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by Donspicey: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
donnie:

YAHUSHA HAMASHIAH, our black MESSIAH came to save his people ISOLELE (Israel) from their sins... He didn't come for everyone. And he died and rose again.

Yes he is real and he came to do the will of his father YAH. Not to establish another religion that is against his Fathers laws, statutes and commandments. Read about Simon Toko of recent history... a Bantu (Isrealite) Prophet from Angola. You would believe the things you read about our black MESSIAH in the Bible. Simon Toko's life fulfilled the words of MESSIAH, "the woks that I do shall he do, and greater works..."

Of course it is real, even though the devil (white man) has tried to hide, destroy and mistranslate many books, the Spirit of Truth continues to expose the lies and the hidden things.

I asked u about Jesus but you changed it to JZEE...and later reversed to telling me that Jesus was sent to by God to die for the Israelites alone which contradict John 3:16.......

Based on my believe CHRISTIANITY is not a Religion but way of Life...that is living a Christ like life that will please God.......

Seems you re telling me about the DOCTRINES of Men using some bible verses as backup......

Me and You dont know how Jesus looked like wen he was on earth but u ve choosen to believe that he is a black man but the whites changed it which is not Biblical......
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Donspicey:

I asked u about Jesus but you changed it to JZEE...and later reversed to telling me that Jesus was sent to by God to die for the Israelites alone which contradict John 3:16.......

Where did the bolded happen? Your J-zee , Jesus or whatever you call him, never existed. That's the image of the BEAST- Rome.

Donspicey:
Based on my believe CHRISTIANITY is not a Religion but way of Life...that is living a Christ like life that will please God.......
I care less about your belief, Christians believe a lot of nonsnese. It is a religion, a pagan satanic one at that. I once believed those same lies.

Donspicey:
Seems you re telling me about the DOCTRINES of Men using some bible verses as backup......
Me and You dont know how Jesus looked like wen he was on earth but u ve choosen to believe that he is a black man but the whites changed it which is not Biblical......

Doctrines of men because I say MESSIAH looks like you? Where is your own Bible verse to prove that MESSIAH is white?

You don't know how he looks like so humble yourself and learn. I know he was a Bantu from the tribe of YAHUNDE (JUDAH). And Bantus are not white people. I have historical proof with ancient maps and journals. I can show you that the Most High and His son are both described in the scriptures as having negro features. Meaning they were brown to black! Deal with it.

And clear your mind from those stupid Jesus films they've used to brainwash you. I have many threads here on Nairaland that will help answer your questions, so I don't have to waste my time responding to stuff simply because you want to argue with Donnie.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Very stupid! cheesy

So do you believe in the Adam and Eve account or you're of the opinion that there were other humans before the creation of Adam and Eve?

Because if Adam and Eve are the first humans and you agreed with the Noah/global deluge event, know that there is no donkeys amongst humans Salvation is for all those who are willing to live by God's laws not your stupid ISOLELE that abandoned God's laws.

What makes you think the true God will ignore all those searching for him with all their hearts but continue begging your faithless ISOLELE simply because they're negroes? cheesy

donnie:
[/s]
The Most High can use anything, even a Donkey to do his will. Nothing special. It doesn't make the donkey an heir of salvation.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Very stupid! cheesy
That's all you have... insults and weak arguments. Don't you Christians have any better champions?

MaxInDHouse:
So do you believe in the Adam and Eve account or you're of the opinion that there were other humans before the creation of Adam and Eve? Because if Adam and Eve are the first humans and you agreed with the Noah/global deluge event, know that there is no donkeys amongst humans Salvation is for all those who are willing to live by God's laws not your stupid ISOLELE that abandoned God's laws. What makes you think the true God will ignore all those searching for him with all their hearts but continue begging your faithless ISOLELE simply because they're negroes? cheesy Saatans' children

Satan's children dont need your bloody salvation as they are in their heaven now, but they will soon get their due punishment. If you're confused about life or the scriptures and you need clarification, just ask humbly and stop pretending to argue with me just to get answers.

I told you we don't serve the same God. I serve the Elohiym of Isolele (Israel) who will not tolerate lies and idolatry regardless of who you think you want to worship. Not every man you see on this earth is a pure human. There is the seed of Adam and there is the seed of the serpent/ Cain. Adam means earthy, he is the original man. He was made from mud with colors from brown to black.

Genesis 3
14So YAHUAH said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and every beast of the field! On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life. 15And[b] I will put enmity between[/b] you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

So the serpent seed is right here on earth and throughout history, they have sought to destroy and enslave the chosen seed. These days are like the days of NOAH where there were hybrids corrupting the entire world, humans, and even animals.

True prophets and even MESSIAH knew this serpent seed and called them out many times.

Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
See confusion! cheesy

Now the knockout question!

You are quoting the words of Jesus of Nazareth (don't care whatever you choose to call him) and those are his expression towards people of which race o Mr ISOLELE?

Was he talking to another race or his own people? cheesy

donnie:

That's all you have... insults and weak arguments. Don't you Christians have any better champions?

Satan's children dont need your bloody salvation as they are in their heaven now, but they will soon get their due punishment. If you're confused about life or the scriptures and you need clarification, just ask humbly and stop pretending to argue with me just to get answers.

I told you we don't serve the same God. I serve the Elohiym of Isolele (Israel) who will not tolerate lies and idolatry regardless of who you think you want to worship. Not every man you see on this earth is a pure human. There is the seed of Adam and there is the seed of the serpent/ Cain.

Genesis 3
14So YAHUAH said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and every beast of the field! On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life. 15And[b] I will put enmity between[/b] you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

So the serpent seed is right here on earth and through history, they have sought to destroy and enslave the chosen seed. These days are like the days of NOAH where there were hybrids corrupting the entire world, humans, and even animals.

True prophets and even MESSIAH knew this serpent seed and called them out many times.

Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by donnie(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
See confusion! cheesy

Now the knockout question!

You are quoting the words of Jesus of Nazareth (don't care whatever you choose to call him) and those are his expression towards people of which race o Mr ISOLELE?

Was he talking to another race or his own people? cheesy

You think it's a knockout question because you are ignorant. We had Edomites (Idumeans) on our land just like we have today in southern Africa.
Herod who was called the king of the Jews was one of them.... descendants of Edom who mixed his seed with the seed of the serpent. He appointed many of them to be the religious leaders of MESSIAH's time, the reason he never agreed with them. Most of the Pharisees were Edomites. The fake Jews in the fake land of Israel today are their descendants. And our black Messiah even called them out in Revelation 2:9; 3:9. They are the same serpent seed.

Please do your homework well and stop embarrassing yourself and your fans that you asked to watch you finish donnie. undecided

SEE: WHO & WHERE IS ESAU TODAY?
Re: Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas by mmsen: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
ChukwuZobamBiko:

Jews commemorate the birth of a false messiah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Word Brings Life And Healing - Joseph Prince / Who Brings The Evil? / Gay Bishops All Over The Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.