Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"Hope This Is Not A Movie" - Mike Godson Positions Himself Behind Luchy Donalds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Hope This Is Not A Movie" - Mike Godson Positions Himself Behind Luchy Donalds (3379 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Hope This Is Not A Movie" - Mike Godson Positions Himself Behind Luchy Donalds by AmeboBook: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
If you love Nollywood movies, then you might want to look out for this from the stable of TEMPLE MOVIES PRODUCTION LIMITED. Some of your favourite stars will feature in it. Days ago, stunning black beauty, Luchy Donalds, shared an on set photo showing Mike Godson well positioned behind the actress.

Of course, there reactions with one fan with Instagram username, liliamary, commenting "I hope this is not a movie � because y’all cute together @mikegodson @luchydonalds".

Sadly, it's strictly for the camera for Mike Godson and Luchy Donalds. Mind you, that is not to say feeling cannot begin to develop. Anyway, we will be on the look out just in case.

https://www.amebobook.com/hope-this-is-not-a-movie-fan-says-as-mike-godson-happily-positions-himself-behind-curvy-nollywood-actress-luchy-donalds-photo/

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

Hottest: Top 10 Curvaceous Women In Mzansi(south Africa) / Jennifer Lopez And Her Twins Max And Emme / Read The Letter A 17-year-old Girl Wrote To Tupac In 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.