Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

f - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / f (3027 Views)

Ekiti Election Rigged Tape:fayose Finally Confessed / Revealed! Esan North East Election Rigged By APC In Edo State - Video / Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election Rigged Top To Bottom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

f by Becomrichn: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2011
f
Re: f by solihu(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2011
Welldone batu speaking fella!
Re: f by Becomrichn: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2011
solihu=seun osewa
Re: f by fstranger3(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^

Kano is the most populated

Oyo and Ogun are not as populated as you may think

I think the election is going to be free and fare, you are lying Becomrichn

BTW: I have taken your name off the Egbe Omo Oduduwa page again. Stop putting your name Africamr, ok?
Re: f by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2011
Please show proof, do not make a beer parlour declaration
Re: f by fstranger3(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^

You want becomrichn, in his delusional state, to show proof?

You are on a very very very very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog thing.
Re: f by Becomrichn: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2011
f
Re: f by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2011
Becomrichn:

in a free and fair election buhari would win 12 states .sokoto,zamfara,kebbi, katsina,kaduna,kano,jigawa,bauchi,gombe,adamawa,yobe,borno

Jonathan is expect to win 9 state just bayelsa, river,akwa ibom, cross river, imo,anambra,abia,enugu,abia
while dele momodu is expected to win 10 state lagos, ogun, ondo, osun,delta, ekiti,oyo,kwara, kogi,edo,

while benue,taraba,plateau may go dele momodu or jonathan

while nassarawa and niger are open.

a rerun may end up between dele momodu and buhari.
noone can have a clear win. the problem is the north prefer president, so sambo as jonathan vice president can not give him any vote. northerners would prefer buhari to be president.
Oga all these your analysis are based on what, did you take a poll?
Re: f by fstranger3(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^

The guy is kinda crazy, you'd better left him alone, else he would bombard this thread with maps
Re: f by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^
At least he will be arguing as it should be done not making vague statements
Re: f by fstranger3(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^

Thats all he is good for, making unsubstantiated moronic statements like Yorubas and Edos should move to Benin and when he is not doing that, he is talking about bequeathing the North some oil wells. So retarded guy. Just play along with him.
Re: f by Becomrichn: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2011
f
Re: f by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2011
Becomrichn:

blink182, my analysis are accurate based on my knowledge of nigeria.

there is noway jonathan can beat dele momodu in yorubaland. it is impossible. expect by rigging.  look PDP is not a very like party in yorubaland. go and ask anyone. they failed myself.
jonathan picking a fulani/hausa  against a fulani/hausa presidential candidiate shows jonathan is naive.
even in kaduna , in a free and fair election buhari would beat jonathan/sambo in kaduna state/ i am looking at the satellite picture fulani/hausa are 80% of the state. and buhari would win it .

looking at the satellite picture the reoff is going to be between dele momodu and buhari.

you , i am telling you the truth. if i was president, i would give the north oil well and make them a country to avoid a civil war. it is possible to give the north oilwell on the sea; you oil is a gift. they did it in russia.
Are you speaking based on sentiments or you're being rational. How can the south just dash the north oil well was that how they dashed us groundnut or was that how the west dashed us cocoa? And who told you the north wants to be a country. You are so unpatriotic to think of Nigeria splitting in two.

Guess I will go with fstranger3, such a waste of bandwidth
Re: f by Becomrichn: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2011
d
Re: f by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2011
Nigeria operates a unitary govt. No one has oil well, it all belongs to the federal govt who gives out monthly allocation to states in ratio to the money made from that state. There are states in the north that rely solely on monthly allocation. You are still sounding very sentimental to me. Do you think oil sold is paid into the coffers of the state where the well is? come on drop this illusion.
Re: f by Becomrichn: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2011
g
Re: f by apoti(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2011
Becomrichn:

blink182, my analysis are accurate based on my knowledge of nigeria.

there is noway jonathan can beat dele momodu in yorubaland. it is impossible. expect by rigging.  look PDP is not a very like party in yorubaland. go and ask anyone. they failed myself.
jonathan picking a fulani/hausa  against a fulani/hausa presidential candidiate shows jonathan is naive.
even in kaduna , in a free and fair election buhari would beat jonathan/sambo in kaduna state/ i am looking at the satellite picture fulani/hausa are 80% of the state. and buhari would win it .

looking at the satellite picture the reoff is going to be between dele momodu and buhari.

you , i am telling you the truth. if i was president, i would give the north oil well and make them a country to avoid a civil war. it is possible to give the north oilwell on the sea; you oil is a gift. they did it in russia.

Now we know how knowledgeable you are wink
Re: f by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2011
Becomrich, Please stop selling ignorance. You feel nigeria should split because of satellite images that prove nothing or are u delusional ? Such a pity
Re: f by Becomrichn: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
j.
Re: f by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
Yawns wildly and walks away
Re: f by Becomrichn: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
blink
Re: f by Becomrichn: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
my gu
Re: f by Becomrichn: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
my gu
Re: f by Becomrichn: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
vg
Re: f by Becomrichn: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
d
Re: f by Becomrichn: 3:59am On Feb 17, 2011
tinubu and they are working with nuhu ribadu to sell yoruba people into slavery. tinubu is a traitor to the yoruba people.
tinubu betray yoruba people for government contract.
Re: f by ekubear1: 5:09am On Feb 17, 2011
Becomrichn:

tinubu, Becomerichn, eku_bear  and they are working with nuhu ribadu to sell yoruba people into slavery. tinubu is a traitor to the yoruba people.
tinubu betray yoruba people for government contract.

Fixed.

Up slavery!
Re: f by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2011
Becomrich and his psychosis
Re: f by chiozor: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: f by oluite(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2011
would love to see the satelite pics grin
Re: f by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^
If he even shows you the sat. pics, you wont see what he's talking about cos he's delusional and suffering from chronic psychosis
Re: f by oluite(f): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2011
^^I still would love to see them,a map depicting rigging or rigged election.Hilarious!
maybe this one will make sense, all the others dont lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Under Hausas And Yorubas Nigeria Became The Corruption Capital Of The World. / Achebe Has Pathological Hatred For Yoruba. Said Soyinka Stole His Mandate / Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.