Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist (198 Views)

Does God Exist? / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist by Mkayfrenzy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
There was a great scientist named Maxwell. He believed in creator. He had a fellow scientist who did not believe in the existence of god. The friend believed that the world was created by the explosion.

Maxwell, to open the eyes of his fellow scientist, made a model of solar system and put it in the next room. When his friend came, and saw that , he was amazed.

He said, “WOW! Who made this?”

Maxwell said, “Nobody made it!”

He said, “What do you mean by nobody made it?”

Maxwell said, “I was working in my study table. Suddenly an explosion occurred. I came running to see what happened, and I saw this!”

He said, “Whom are you kidding? How can such an amazing thing be made by the explosion?”

Maxwell retorded, “My friend, it seems implausible to you that the little model of the solar system can be made by explosion. And you wish me to believe that the real thing, consisting of innumerable solar systems was made by explosion! Doesn't it go against common sense? It is more plausible to accept the hypothesis that this amazing world must have a creator behind it!”

Scientists believe there are laws like physical laws, chemical laws etc. If there are laws , shouldn't there be a law maker?

Source: Quora

1 Like

Re: A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist by Manhood85(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Atheists will still not find sense in this. undecided
Re: A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist by XXXXTENTACION: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin grin grin Funny experiment grin

Thesame god that allowed nigerians to be going throug hell since hell since 1960's undecided

thesame god that commanded bokoharam to slaughter infidels in his name undecided
Re: A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oh please

Re: A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist by illicit(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
C'mon
Re: A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hahahahahaha!

The wise have been exposing their foolishness no be today, it don tay.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Yet To Open Churches Are Not Believers – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Primate Ayodele Predicts Removal Of Two World Presidents / They Won't Ask: "Is Not This Thing In My Right Hand A Lie?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.