Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes (405 Views)

How Type 1 Diabetes Is Frustrating My Life / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by DisLifeSha: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello my darling Nairalanders! I am a youth who has been struggling and fighting with Type 1 Diabetes for nine years now. I inject myself to survive several times on a daily basis.

My problem here is that it seems am lonely in this. I don't know anyone who has Type 1 Diabetes in my vicinity or Nigeria at large. I have asked to know about this where I buy drugs but the pharmacy refused to tell based on privacy issues but they knew another a young girl with Type 1 Diabetes who came to buy insulin with her mother.

I know others might have it but I like to know anyone surviving with this Type 1 Diabetes so that we can share ideas together, help each other and share information about this illness together. Please, I like to here from a Type 1 Diabetic person or if you know anyone who has it, you can let me know.

Below is a picture of the expensive drug that I have lived with and still living with by the grace of God. The name is Humulin 70/30 100iu. I can't even afford it. I don't even have money in my bank account because of this drug. I always struggled to buy it.

Re: It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by Artiiclebeast: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
You aren't alone bro.

Who no go no know. Diabetes drugs are account erasers.

Stay strong, bro.

Have you tried galvos 50/1000?

1 Like

Re: It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
U are not the only one.
I am as well but I use the pen insulins with tiny needles not injections.. all d best brother
Re: It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by DisLifeSha: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Are you serious? Are you really Type 1 Diabetic?

HRHQueenPhil:
U are not the only one.
I am as well but I use the pen insulins with tiny needles not injections.. all d best brother
Re: It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by DisLifeSha: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sorry if my previous reply annoyed you. I know about that pen but I can't afford it
HRHQueenPhil:
U are not the only one.
Re: It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Sorry if my previous reply annoyed you. I know about that pen but I can't afford it
I understand
Re: It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Are you serious? Are you really Type 1 Diabetic?

yes..two years now cry
Re: It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by Jm879316: 12:28am On Aug 18, 2020
You’re not alone, I’ve been diabetic since 2015 was 18yr old then, and I still live on the humulin 70/30 on a daily basis.
DisLifeSha:
Hello my darling Nairalanders! I am a youth who has been struggling and fighting with Type 1 Diabetes for nine years now. I inject myself to survive several times on a daily basis.

My problem here is that it seems am lonely in this. I don't know anyone who has Type 1 Diabetes in my vicinity or Nigeria at large. I have asked to know about this where I buy drugs but the pharmacy refused to tell based on privacy issues but they knew another a young girl with Type 1 Diabetes who came to buy insulin with her mother.

I know others might have it but I like to know anyone surviving with this Type 1 Diabetes so that we can share ideas together, help each other and share information about this illness together. Please, I like to here from a Type 1 Diabetic person or if you know anyone who has it, you can let me know.

Below is a picture of the expensive drug that I have lived with and still living with by the grace of God. The name is Humulin 70/30 100iu. I can't even afford it. I don't even have money in my bank account because of this drug. I always struggled to buy it.
Re: It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by DisLifeSha: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Please, let's connect on Whatsapp. I like to be your friend. Let's get to know each other 08134255895. Samuel is my name

HRHQueenPhil:
U are not the only one.
Re: It's Like Am The Only One With Type 1 Diabetes by DisLifeSha: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Age 18 was the age I was officially diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic. I still remember a man who came into the doctor's office seeing me trying to inject myself exclaimed " This small boy" I so much fear the syringe but I just got to do it.
Jm879316:
You’re not alone, I’ve been diabetic since 2015 was 18yr old then, and I still live on the humulin 70/30 on a daily basis.

(1) (Reply)

Tasly Cordyceps Capsule For 9,720 NGN / Happy New Year / Book A Date With Our Foreign Expert On Labiaplasty & Vaginoplasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.