Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show (47113 Views)

Amaka Has Been Evicted From BBNaija Show / Requirements For Season 7 BBNaija Show In 2022 / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by MT: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
zionema:
but still she was wrongly evicted, neo had the least vote, follow by tt and wathoni

BBN is scripted. Once one of their "untouchables" - cash cows - are up for eviction, they will just evict one person just to keep them in the house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by mamaafrik(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
obataokenwa:
One keep wondering the people voting for Brighto.

Same as those voting for Laycon...no single impact but people see him as the winner. I wonder what inspire people in life to be stupid and follow the wrong persons.

you can say that for brighto but never say that for Lekan,if every housemates is as smart intelligent and psychologically exposed as lekan then the whole show would have been very educative and it won't have been rated 18.
I see laycon amongst top 3 in the final.
Cool headed fellow,no wonder he finished with strong 2.1

6 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Danwakae(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Adakintroy: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fake humans. The time they will use this develope their person as one strong definit whole is the time they use to live life double life. In the end they neither here nor there. Going or coming, good or bad,.

They struggle to define themlves clearly in the open. What they say, the opposite is what they do. Worst part is there they already adults. Learning curve is well...

T
Yes the show holds utility, it tells how vain and empty the people you aspire to be like are in the true sense. In a ordinary way you may be better than the people you aspire to be already.

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by zionema(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
MT:

BBN is scripted. Once one of their "untouchables" - cash cows - are up for eviction, they will just evict one person just to keep them in the house.
I noticed it when Lilo was evicted, I thought it was an error, not until kaisha
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Give a man a mask and he will show his true face”

Yes, as I get older, I found one common thing about human nature is 'everyone around me having some kind of lies in his/her truth’. Everyone is trying to show that how good they are with you. They never lie, they were never betrayer, they are just ideal. that's why I agree with Oscar Wilde's statement.

Here are few golden advice I learned in my life till now:

1 . Life is all about journey.

Phases in journey of life changes, with some irregular frequency. So, there is nothing to loose or gain, nothing to be happy or be sad…

2 . Everything is temporary in this world.

Your emotions, thoughts, friends, relations, people and scenery. The only thing that is constant in this world is the Change, adapt it..!

3 . Stop comparing yourself to others.

Comparison does not help you. They aren't living the same life you are. Compare yourself to yourself. "Yes, I did this better today than yesterday."

4 . Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world.

Even your shadow leaves you when you’re in darkness. Try to become independent people.

5 . Money matters in life.

People said that money can’t buy everything. Yes I agree. But remember, money can buy most of things. I repeat, Money matters in life.

6 . There is only one way out of pain - Go through it.

You can't go around. You can't avoid it. Accept it, let it hurt, but this is one that everyone will learn at some point. So learn to deal with the pain in your own way, in your own time.

7 . Hard work cannot give success, you need more than that.

I used to give whole time to studies during SSC and HSC days and excelled in studies, not because of talent but by severe hard work. But it does not pay if you do not qualify for Entrance exams of MBBS.(then you have to select default option-Engineering tongue )

8 . You never fail.

Success introduces you to the world and failure introduces the world to you.

9 . Everything / everybody is replaceable.

No matter how good you are, there are always better toys in store than you have.

10 . Live and let live.

Mind your own business before minding the business of others.

11 . Never ever judge a book by its cover.

There is a story behind every person on this earth, the reason why they are the way they are, so think before you judge someone.

12 . Your success means only one. that is,

your present must be better than your past in whatever way it is. That’s what called success.

13 . Life is not about Facebook likes, anymore.

When I was failing in life, it was my father and mother who waved their hands through my hair, and assured that every thing will be okay soon. (Greater than 1.4k friends in my Facebook list, hardly 1–2 among them called me up when i was depressed, alone and clueless about my future).

14 . “It’s your road and your’s alone.’’

Other people may walk it with you, but no one can walk for you.

15 . Time & Circumstances can change at any time.!!

When a bird is alive, it eats Ants, but When the bird is dead, Ants eat the bird..!

16 . At the end, world only need results.

At the end, it doesn't even matter how hard you try?, what you have lost?, how are you?. Your final result is important at the end.

17 . World laughs at you anyway.

If you laugh then the world laughs loud, and if you cry then the world laughs louder.

18 . Love is not all that easily available.

Don't believe those ads of chocolates, cards, clothes, accessories, automobiles etc that tell you it is! Here love can not always reciprocate.

19 . Nothing is free in the world.

Its bitter but true, everything you gain you have to pay for that somehow. Nothing is free. Yes, love also.

20 . That everything ends!

Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is bad. No matter how it is, it always ends. Your life is best example of this.

Thanks and Regards.

The Hungry Cub.
baba your words touch me I swear... thanks and God bless
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by MrBanner(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, i doubt the mod can do anything about these fraudsters, while they should just ban these nuisance and their IP.

i mean, the profile that the above fraudster has used (Fdigital/Uromii) are still active.

Keep reporting him bro, he will eventually realise the folly of his endeavours. The guy behind that dirty act is a popular nairalander. He has lost his main account because of this disgusting habit, now all he does is open new ones in an attempt to con people out of money, he thinks they can't recognise his account details.

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wizygreat12:
E no concern me my own now is Manchester United to win or draw make everywhere stew
Abi so that you go do give away ����
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by deepwater(f): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beremx:
I hope the Hausa people in Okokomaiko will not riot. I heard the father is the Serikin Hausa at Ojo . The way Hausa people for Okoko carry her matter for BB9ja is something else

There is no way ismail would be her father
Ismail that finished from hopebay college, no way sweetheart!

Sokoto is the seriki of Iba not Ojo.

Try hold ground for the mata wey u dey discuss
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by deepwater(f): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bighead9:

Igbos lady, no lie for Hausa head oo. Which Hausa man get time for BBN?
She is the daughter of Alhaji sokoto
The serikin hausawa of iba
Calm down
She Is royal

U cant fork with her in the whole of OLGA of Lagos state
Them go use u do suya for Iyana iba junction

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Beremx(f): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
deepwater:

There is no way ismail would be her father
Ismail that finished from hopebay college, no way sweetheart!

Sokoto is the seriki of Iba not Ojo

Try hold ground for the mata wey u dey discuss
okay thanks for the correction. Wasn’t sure of the local government
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Starz825(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
obataokenwa:

Same as those voting for Laycon...no single impact but people see him as the winner. I wonder what inspire people in life to be stupid and follow the wrong persons.

First impression last longer....and that's why laycon is still in the house...he did that at the initial stage and he is liked...even more than your fav....so deal with it

4 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Tobidarker02: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
mmadu4:
She's an idiot
And you are what?
Kaisha is the coolest person in that house

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by obataokenwa(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Starz825:

First impression last longer....and that's why laycon is still in the house...he did that at the initial stage and he is liked...even more than your fav....so deal with it
and who told u I have favorite.
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by obataokenwa(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
mamaafrik:
you can say that for brighto but never say that for Lekan,if every housemates is as smart intelligent and psychologically exposed as lekan then the whole show would have been very educative and it won't have been rates 18.
I see laycon amongst top 3
I'm yet to see the intelligence. Obviously with people like u, he's sure to see top three
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
em527:
baba your words touch me I swear... thanks and God bless
My pleasure boss

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by martineverest(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
MT:

today's eviction confirmed your claim...they will lose viewers interest after allowing housemates to evict fellow housemate against viewers choice

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by JaneYave(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
deepwater:

She is the daughter of Alhaji sokoto
The serikin hausawa of iba
Calm down
She Is royal

U cant fork with her in the whole of OLGA of Lagos state
Them go use u do suya for Iyana iba junction
She is very humble then !,she is just a victim of circumstance because she was herself.May your reap the rewards
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by luluman: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Don't care. Didn't read. Didn't watch.
Yet you responded to the post about her.
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by luluman: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
mmadu4:
She's an idiot
We only give what we have
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Foggy2020: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aisha, you gave your best shot. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by lightangel65i(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Her lie just too strong thats why had a baby without having sex lol virgin mary byebye
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by cardoctor(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sorry bae
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by kingsvictor2: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
InPains:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttExBxJN0ZA

Anthony M Okeke
UBA
scammer

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Na same you get all these different issues

InPains:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttExBxJN0ZA

Anthony M Okeke
UBA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Flysinglemom(f): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Serves her right! She retracted into her shell after she was nominated for possible eviction last week and the best thing she could do was to pick a fight with one of the top contenders. She will be watching Nengi from her father's TV at home from tomorrow. Nonsense girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Flysinglemom(f): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Good riddance
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Divinenwa: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2020
MRLANNISTER:
Na same you get all these different issues

that guy is a devilish scammer he has been using Nwankwo celestin video nwamabo247
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:53am On Aug 17, 2020
obataokenwa:

What impacts do the others have in that House that Laycon and/or BrightO don't have?

Why do people keep voting for Erica? How is she more impactful than Laycon?

Why do they keep voting for Nengi?

Why do they keep voting for Ozo?

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by webmaster99(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2020
you are blessed this day!
i said you are blessed this day!
this op you are blessed
your family is blessed
you will grow and multiply just as the tree planted in the sea shores,
you are blessed!

everyone reading this is blessed
GOD will multiply all of you in a thousand folds
go in and bring conquest
you guys are blessed by the power of the almighty that is in me.
amen!

my super eye solution cures all eyes problems,
so your eyes can be bright once again
the eye shall be your guide!
it works like miracle
trust me on this

i love you jesus!

do visit my thread to read more
https://www.nairaland.com/6057015/how-natural-eye-solution-made
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by PropertyBuying(f): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2020
africandictator:
Awww my crush has gone
Sorry for you.
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by whytediamond(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Wizygreat12:
E no concern me my own now is Manchester United to win or draw make everywhere stew

Stew ko.... jollof ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: "Guys In BBNaija 2018 Have Big Manhood" / Bbnaija: Omashola 2008 Vs 2018 Photos / BBNaija: Mercy Cries As Tacha Gets Disqualified While She Gets 2 Strikes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.