Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

5 Interesting Ways Robert Trump Differed From US President Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Interesting Ways Robert Trump Differed From US President Donald Trump (308 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Interesting Ways Robert Trump Differed From US President Donald Trump by Handsome777(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Robert, the younger brother of U.S. President, Donald Trump has died at age 72.

He died at a hospital in New York, the US President said in a statement.

Trump visited his brother in hospital after White House officials said Robert had become seriously ill.

Robert, the youngest of the Trump siblings had remained close to the 74-year-old Donald.

However, there are at least five ways both Trump businessmen, Robert and Donald, differed in their personalities. Let's explore them.

1. Robert quieter than Donald

Donald Trump once described his younger brother as “much quieter and easygoing than I am". And also as “the only guy in my life whom I ever call ‘honey'”.

2. Robert is the nice Trump

Robert Trump began his career on Wall Street working in corporate finance but later joined the family business, managing real estate holdings as a top executive in the Trump Organization. 

“When he worked in the Trump Organization he was known as the nice Trump,” Gwenda Blair, a Trump family biographer, told the Associated Press.

“Robert was the one people would try to get to intervene if there was a problem.”

3. Donald bullied the younger Trump 

Robert Trump was born in 1948, the youngest of New York City real estate developer Fred Trump's five children.

“I have a wonderful brother,” the president during a news conference at the White House on Friday, the same day he had visited him in hospital. “We've had a great relationship for a long time, from Day 1,” he said.

But their relationship could be turbulent. The president, more than two years older than Robert, admitted bullying his brother in their younger years, even as he praised his loyalty and laid-back demeanour.

“I think it must be hard to have me for a brother but he's never said anything about it and we're very close,” Donald Trump wrote in his 1987 bestseller The Art of the Deal.

“Robert gets along with almost everyone,” he added, “which is great for me since I sometimes have to be the bad guy.”

Read more https://candiidonline.com/2020/08/16/5-interesting-ways-robert-trump-differed-from-us-president-donald-t/

Re: 5 Interesting Ways Robert Trump Differed From US President Donald Trump by Enthroned: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Quite interesting to know
Re: 5 Interesting Ways Robert Trump Differed From US President Donald Trump by Handsome777(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enthroned:
Quite interesting to know
Yes oh
Re: 5 Interesting Ways Robert Trump Differed From US President Donald Trump by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
He will definitely miss him
Re: 5 Interesting Ways Robert Trump Differed From US President Donald Trump by Handsome777(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
He will definitely miss him
Surely

(1) (Reply)

Paul Rusesabagina: Hotel Rwanda Film Hero Arrested / U.S Election 2020: For Biden To Take Over The State, This Is What He Must Do / #americadecides: See Bad News For Joe Biden Despite Polling Highest Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.