Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence (5993 Views)

Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by seanet02: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
Trouble looms
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by kpofkpof: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
Already i smell troulble as Oga Jonah comes for his kick off campaign rally tommorrow. Already ALL major roads were blocked in preparation for his coming tomorrow. Thereby paralysing every form of business for 2days because someone is coming to campaign! It doesnt make sense!

Infact i am tired of Jos. its no more home of peace and tourism, but home of terrorism.

The end to this crisis is FAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR! Honestly you need to be here to know what is happening in the once blissful town. Its now One week, one trouble.

The best is to avoid those hoodlums, they are not afraid of anything. They believe if they are killed in a war, they go to heaven where 7 Big breasted virgins are waiting with a pool of alcohol.

Anyway you guys should pray for us. Its bad.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Don333(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
What is wrong with Nigeria, is there noting GEJ can do to stop this massive killing
God help Nigeria
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Don333(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
This is a PUBLIC NOTICE if your residing in Jos pls leave the city before its too late because they ain't tired of killing innocent people.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
No indication of the religion of that butcher and his victim! But the killings at ECWA Hospitals, Gada-biu and Polo roundabout were surely Christians on alleged Muslims. The one at Ahmadu Bello way could also probably be Christians on Muslims.
Everybody, Muslims and Christians should simply pray for Jos and Nigeria.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Don333(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
This is a PUBLIC NOTICE if your residing in Jos pls leave the city before its too late because they ain't tired of killing innocent people.
God save Nigeria.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Aishabee(f): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
Skydeexie & Kporkpof, clap for urselves u made dat statement with ur brain in ur anus,

When last did u hear of any fight in Kano or kaduna, do u want to pretend u didnt knw  wat happened in the past in those two states
Was jos like dis before dis period? This crisis have been managed well by past governors

My father in law gisted me dat as far back as 1975 when he lived there the Berom issue/tension had been there and Obasanjo had even created a peace & reconciliatory institute when he was head of state the first time.
Our leaders sure knw how to manipulate our psyche to make us believe we hate each other & cant live with one another when they need to achieve their selfish goals or u want to tell me that neither the governor or the president lack the ideas on how to keep the situation under control,

na real wa for u people stay there with ur blind open wide eyes continue to blame evrything on islam, mwcheeeewww
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2011
We suld actualy commend the iniative of the STF Commander, at least for yestaday, if the Muslim faithfulls had flooded the streets during the mayhem, we can just imagine the report today!
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by GNS202(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
Where are we going to? 2011 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Ultrame(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^^

GNS202:

Where are we going to? 2011 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[img][/img]

bleep me sideways!!! I first thought that was a heap of carrots in that picture!!!  Those are live 12-gauge shotgun catridges!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where the hell is that? I truly hope its not Nigeria.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by GNS202(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
it's somewere in the south west, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God help us all, 2011 election will be disastrous
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by GNS202(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
I can't laugh grin grin grin Mr Gej shocked shocked
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by kabiru41: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad na wah for naija, we need special prayer against 2011 election,because for our politicians 2011 is do or die affairs. for jos crisis is high term for govt to find a lasting solution or divide d state into 2 or 3 wit some part to bauchi,kaduna & part to nassarawa state or else what women did is small for d current happening in middle east protest every where. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
jos is not a story anymore in my book!!
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by tgold2(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
Then how do we survive this crisis in Jos? This one that we can'nt even move freely hmmmm,
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by narttis12: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
what is wrong with Nigeria?being a witness of the 1991 riots in Kano,my heart bleeds to hear that 20 years on,impunity still prevails in Nigeria.my condolences to the bereaved families.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by peter4igio: 2:54am On Feb 17, 2011
Agreement or no Agreement,Let the Federal Govt declares State of emergency[/color] in plateau since the Govt proves insufficient grin angry sad embarassedand my condolences 4 deceased families
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Blazay(m): 3:13am On Feb 17, 2011
Aishabee:

Skydeexie & Kporkpof, clap for urselves [size=20pt]u made dat statement with your brain in your anus.[/size]

When last did u hear of any fight in Kano or kaduna, do u want to pretend u didnt knw  wat happened in the past in those two states
Was jos like dis before dis period? This crisis have been managed well by past governors

My father in law gisted me dat as far back as 1975 when he lived there the Berom issue/tension had been there and Obasanjo had even created a peace & reconciliatory institute when he was head of state the first time.
Our leaders sure knw how to manipulate our psyche to make us believe we hate each other & cant live with one another when they need to achieve their selfish goals or u want to tell me that neither the governor or the president lack the ideas on how to keep the situation under control,

[size=16pt]na real wa for u people stay there with your blind open wide eyes continue to blame evrything on islam, mwcheeeewww[/size]

My sentiments exactly. cool

This Jos and their nonsense again?
Shameless things! cry
Their mates are in Egypt, Tunisia and other parts of Nigeria fighting for what rights they have, but these ones are in "Jos". . . "Waiting For Godot".

May they wait for ever.

Amen!
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by bigiyaro(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2011
since the govt don't want to end the jos crisis, everybody should get a gun stricly for self defence. the govt has woefully failed to provide even the most basic amenities, i don't know why people are still expecting govt to provide security. get your gun,protect your family and yourself.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by skydeexie(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2011
@Aishabee
Skydeexie & Kporkpof, clap for urselves u made dat statement with your brain in your anus,

When last did u hear of any fight in Kano or kaduna, do u want to pretend u didnt knw wat happened in the past in those two states

na real wa for u people stay there with your blind open wide eyes continue to blame evrything on islam, mwcheeeewww

Your response just confirmed what I posted. This is the typical, classical response of moslems when confronted with the truth. They launch into verbal garbage instead of facing issues headlong. Don't deny
the tenets or core teaching of your islamic beliefs.

As for Blazay you've come a long way man. Your response is not even worth commenting on.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by seankay(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2011
maybe yar'adua wud av don sumfin.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Blazay(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2011
@sky something or woteva you think you are or choose to call yourself,

Sending ya mutual feeling of extreme 'disgust/hat[b][size=16pt]red[/size][/b]'' from here to there too. kiss
Please, don't comment on my posts.
I don't believe I addressed your posts or referred to your attention-seeking, disorderly "pagan-like" conduct of a handle either(unless you are poly-monikering in cowardice as usual).
Thanks in advance.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by ejikeND(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2011
the governor is a weaklyn
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2011
Skydeexie & Kporkpof, clap for urselves u made dat statement with your brain in your anus,

When last did u hear of any fight in Kano or kaduna, do u want to pretend u didnt knw wat happened in the past in those two states

na real wa for u people stay there with your blind open wide eyes continue to blame evrything on islam, mwcheeeewww

Must we live together?
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by javalove(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2011
skydeexie:

@Aishabee
Your response just confirmed what I posted[b]. This is the typical, classical response of moslems when confronted with the truth. They launch into verbal garbage instead of facing issues headlong. Don't deny
the tenets or core teaching of your islamic beliefs.[/b]

As for Blazay you've come a long way man. Your response is not even worth commenting on.

@ the bolded

Keep lying to your soul that islam is your problem in Jos. There is more islam in lagos than there is in Jos and there haas never been violence. . .

Everyone knows the genesis of this crisis unless your grand father didnt tell you (the truth).

it's easy to blame everyhting on Islam and Muslims, when the behaviors of some muslims justifies the lies people like you say. . .

it just hurts me, that our mediia too is helping fuel the crisis by tagging it religious. . . Two tribes (Berom/Fulani) are in disagreement over whatever and the next thing i read is that Muslims are fighting christians. . .

I just pray this madness will end soon. . .I pray because most times it makes my eyes water, and seeing that some idiots too are draggiing the name of my beautiful Islam in the mud. . .

I lost a friend, a room mate, a brother, to the same crisis. . Ibukun Akinjogbin, the corper murdered in cold blood in front of his house. . .

I just pray something will be done fast. . . I'm begging GEJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Guyman02: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2011
If GEJ decides to solve the Jos crisis, attention will be shifted to the Niger Delta militancy and affect oil production and investment in that sector with the western nations warning their nationals to avoid the South south area. But with those re.tards killing themselves up North in Maiduguri, Bauchi, Jos etc no one will realise the failure of the govt in the Niger Delta.

Leaving the biased Gen Hassan in charge of STF after loosing his wife to hoodlums in Jos is meant to please the Hausa and Fulani community in this election period so that they will not accuse GEJ of siding with a Northern minority tribe. Nothing stops the govt from posting a competent Igbo or Edo or ijaw officer to jos to pacify the city just like Gen Maiyaki a Hausa officer did to Aba and Umuahia recently by routing the gang of robbers and kidnappers terrorising Abia State for long time. its all politics. Shikena
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by javalove(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
Guyman02:

If GEJ decides to solve the Jos crisis, attention will be shifted to the Niger Delta militancy and affect oil production and investment in that sector with the western nations warning their nationals to avoid the South south area. But with those re.tards killing themselves up North in Maiduguri, Bauchi, Jos etc no one will realise the failure of the govt in the Niger Delta.

Leaving the biased Gen Hassan in charge of STF after loosing his wife to hoodlums in Jos is meant to please the Hausa and Fulani community in this election period so that they will not accuse GEJ of siding with a Northern minority tribe. Nothing stops the govt from posting a competent Igbo or Edo or ijaw officer to jos to pacify the city just like Gen Maiyaki a Hausa officer did to Aba and Umuahia recently by routing the gang of robbers and kidnappers terrorising Abia State for long time. its all politics. Shikena

Well said my brother. . .help me tell the eediots who can reason beyond seeing Muslims as a threat to their existence. . .

But on the south south issue you raised. . .you sound like a conspiracy theorist. .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Guyman02: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
javalove:

Well said my brother. . .help me tell the eediots who can reason beyond seeing Muslims as a threat to their existence. . .

But on the south south issue you raised. . .you sound like a conspiracy theorist. .

Wait till you see the Americans advice to GEJ on wikileaks concerning oil production in Nigeria. With the festering crisis among the northern tribes, it will be very difficult for them to come together for now to pose a real threat to GEJs ambition.

Therefore, if GEJ solves the problem at this point, Northern unity could be achieved and they will have a strong claim to rule Nigeria in 2011, but as it is now, North Central sees themselves as being better protected under a GEJ government than under a Hausa or Fulani led Govt whose people are attacking the minorities including the Tiv, Berom etc.

Do the political calculations my guy!!!
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by javalove(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
Guyman02:

Wait till you see the Americans advice to GEJ on wikileaks concerning oil production in Nigeria. With the festering crisis among the northern tribes, it will be very difficult for them to come together for now to pose a real threat to GEJs ambition.

Therefore, if GEJ solves the problem at this point, Northern unity could be achieved and they will have a strong claim to rule Nigeria in 2011, but as it is now, North Central sees themselves as being better protected under a GEJ government than under a Hausa or Fulani led Govt whose people are attacking the minorities including the Tiv, Berom etc.

Do the political calculations my guy!!!

I never thought in this direction, now you sound right. . .

#Javalove. . . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by Blazay(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
Keep lying to your soul that islam is your problem in Jos. There is more islam in lagos than there is in Jos and there haas never been violence. . .

Everyone knows the genesis of this crisis unless your grand father didnt tell you (the truth).

Grave possibility there. wink

Oh wella wella.
Think 'Jos'. . . .and there are no surprises. cry
The wild-wild-middlebelt, inhabited by the emasculated 'whimpies'.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by jolasmart: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
5 Pregnant Nigerians Die In Libya Cell

Five pregnant Nigerians have so far been confirmed dead in Libyan detention after suffering miscarriage.

This happened just weeks after seven Nigerians were declared dead.

P.M.NEWS learnt that apart from the pregnant women who were said to have encountered complications resulting from the conditions they encountered in detention, five other Nigerians are currently having mental challenges due to the emotional torture they experienced over the years in detention.

According to the Destiny Makers Community Christian Campaigns and Action Network (DCCCAN) headed by Adams Makinwa, in a save-our-soul letter to Nigerian government, “just last week, report reached us of the gruesome death of five pregnant Nigerian girls that have suffered from miscarriage while in detention.
Re: Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence by tlops(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
one crazy man's action cost the lives of 11 others. I hope they caugth the meat seller and grill him alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too / Ugwuanyi Glad Future Enugu Governments Won't Have Funding Problems / Is "Occupy Lekki " Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.