Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,954 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Power Of Music(why We Love Music) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Power Of Music(why We Love Music) (174 Views)

I Love Music / Naija Music: Why Has The Quality Of Songs Dropped Drastically??? / We All Love Music, U 'll Love This Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Music(why We Love Music) by nasbiafra(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Researchers are discovering how music affects the brain,helping us to make sense of its real emotional and social power
i still remember when i first heard the song by 2PAC(BLACK JESUS)something about that song the lyrics,the melody,the hidden pain the black american feels give me chills,years later it can still make me cry.
who amongst us nairalanders who does not have a similar story about a song that touched you.
whether attending a concert,listening to the radio or singing at the shower,there is something about music that can fill us with emotions from joy to sadness.
music impacts us in the way other sounds does not and it also affects deep emotional centers in the brain

I LOVE MUSIC

(1) (Reply)

Jamo Pyper Ft. Mayorkun - "If No Be You" / Nasty C – Feeling Mp3 / WAWU! Patoranking, Reggae Legend Buju Banton Team Up In “blessed More Blessed”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.