Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun (486 Views)

Trees, Waters Of Kogi Will Vote Dino Melaye If He Consults Us – Witches, Wizards / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Renowned Ifa priest, Chief Ifayemi Elebuibon, on Thursday, hosted the maiden anniversary of Progressive Witches and Wizards Association in Osun.

The meeting held at the Araba castle in Osogbo.

During the meeting, Elebuibon charged members of the group to seek knowledge about themselves and use their natural powers to improve their individual fortune and help the country.

He urged leaders and security agencies in the country to work towards putting an end to the shedding of blood.

He warned Nigerians, especially traditionalists not to engage in the killing of fellow men to avoid impending punishment hanging on people behind bloodshedding in the country.

Elebuibon said, “Eledumare is displeased with the shedding of the blood of innocent Nigerians. And there is grave punishment for that. It is happening in the north and down south. Political leaders and heads of security agencies in Nigeria must work to put an end to this. If they fail to do that, the consequences will be too heavy for this country.”

In her remarks, the coordinator of the group, Oyelola Elebuibon, opined that people have an erroneous idea of what witchcraft means, saying members of the group are “good husbands, wives, and mothers, that would always work for the progress of their families and well-wishers”.

She urged the witches and wizards to be of good behavior and put up acts that would encourage people of other faith to seek more knowledge about them.

https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1bEqBFpei7CHOVoddkZhltQLKTwMN9i_9pjZMmnI0OETtHPBfNFNcJPCg#Echobox=1597429036

Re: Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thinking Adeboye, Oyedepo , kumuyi and the rest came from here leaves us marveled..

So they couldn't convert their immediate environment and lead them to Christ but are busy struggling to lead outsiders to Christ..

Something is definitely wrong somewhere..

1 Like

Re: Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun by IduNaOba: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chai.
I been wan talk something but...
Anyways this is cool.
If we can have Christians Muslims terrorists why not witches and wizards?
After all they are not killing people abi?
But it's funny that the same region with the biggest pastorpreneurs also have the biggest witches and wizards!
Imagine the sophistry!
Imagine the hypocrisy!
Re: Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun by IduNaOba: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Thinking Adeboye, Oyedepo , kumuyi and the rest came from here leaves us marveled..

So they couldn't convert his immediate environment and lead them to Christ but are busy struggling to lead outsiders to Christ..

Something is definitely wrong somewhere..
Make ị nọ too talk Sha
I am glad we all are seeing it grin
Re: Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun by ukukaegbu(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Witches calling for an end to killings and bloodshed grin grin grin

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun by NnadyAutos: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Are they registered organization?.
Re: Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun by adadike(f): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lalasticlala, Biko Bata oso, something is happening here. I hope by mere reading this news, I won't see my self floating in the air at midnight . Awon iya won soronga!
Re: Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun by adadike(f): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oyibo people have white witch craft, see them with better things and ideas like aeroplane, jets, televisions , computers etc but you see this black witchcraft of Africa, ordinary to construct road, you must sacrifice for them, and sacrifice and continue to sacrifice. They love sacrifice like their lives depend on it. Give their worshippers knowledge to produce something good, they will not. And they Sabi dirty eh! Tomorrow, somebody will come and tell me, sm worshipping the white man's God , yet the difference is glaring. No one should quote me this night. I haff headache

(1) (Reply)

Igbo President, Anioma/ikwerre Vice President For The Next Election / 2023: Prophet Predicts Intensive Political War Between Buhari, Tinubu / Lessons Learned From Obaseki Yesterday Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.