Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Need Information About Futa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Information About Futa (1526 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Please I Need Information On Nsuk Post Ume (nassarawa State University, Keffi) / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Information About Futa by lorkiy: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2011
please i need to know how FUTA's post utme is?,the subjects they ask form,and how d questions are.
Please please please its important, tank u.
Re: Need Information About Futa by samolina1(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2011
FUTA! Well the exam will be conducted at jkk etc centre in OBAKEKERE campus. You will answer 25 questions in 30 minutes on computer based on your school(faculty) and current affairs not on UTME subject combination. The questions are selected ramdomly by computer, so, you may be lucky to have cheap or the questions you know very well, hence, you have good score like 70% upward. But if you are unfortunate and computer give you the very hard questions that you have never even come by you may score like 8% and below. So good luck!
Re: Need Information About Futa by samolina1(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2011
So immediately you leave the exam centre you should know whether you have been justified or crucified. The result will be released in less than 48 hours to the exam. FUTA is one of the best in terms of everything.
Re: Need Information About Futa by lorkiy: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
tank u so much!
Pls u said d questions would be according to ur faculty, i want to study estate management, do u have an idea wot d subjects would be? Once again tanx!
Re: Need Information About Futa by samolina1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
What i meant by "not based on your subject combination" is that you may apply for zoology and the mathematics given to you may be up to 10 or more, so don't try to say a subject is not relevant. Concerning your course, your subject combination plus mathematics and english language is compulsory that may take from 3 upward. Good luck.
Re: Need Information About Futa by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
also need information about ahmadu bello uni
Re: Need Information About Futa by lorkiy: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2011
samolina1:

What i meant by "not based on your subject combination" is that you may apply for zoology and the mathematics given to you may be up to 10 or more, so don't try to say a subject is not relevant. Concerning your course, your subject combination plus mathematics and english language is compulsory that may take from 3 upward. Good luck.
tanx alot 4 d info.
Re: Need Information About Futa by LarsonD(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
Do futa used to consider 2nd choice and do they use 2 add ume score to one's mark
Re: Need Information About Futa by lorkiy: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
i heard they allow 4 2nd choice, and yes they add
Re: Need Information About Futa by Skmoda361(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2011
I also pick futa >>biochemistry 2nd choice, when do they normally do their post jamb.
Re: Need Information About Futa by lorkiy: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2011
Well last year their post utme waz around june/july im nt sure about dis yr.
Re: Need Information About Futa by Skmoda360(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2011
Lets bring this thread back to life.
Re: Need Information About Futa by Skmoda360(m): 2:58am On Jun 25, 2011
Xoxo
Re: Need Information About Futa by Olusam007(m): 5:07am On Jun 25, 2011
What about futa pre-degree programme
Re: Need Information About Futa by Olusam007(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2011
I beg my people, help me hala baba God, yanam se me don make my result and i stil want his help for my POST UTME
Re: Need Information About Futa by Skmoda360(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2011
We need futarians on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede,let Met Here For 2012/2013 Admission! / Federal University Dutsin Ma Aspirants / Can Bsc Physics Do Is Master In Economics Or Any Business Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.