Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa (1225 Views)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / 3 Coronavirus Cases Linked To Governor El-Rufa’s Staff In Kaduna / Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by nairalandankrah: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State may have further fanned the flames of division in Kaduna State by dismissing the concerns of Southern Kaduna leaders and tagging them “criminals”.

He made these comments in an interview on Channels TV on Sunday night.

The governor alleged that Southern Kaduna leaders were lying about the situation of things in the long-running crisis between their people and the Fulani.

Governor El-Rufai said they were concealing the culpability of their people in the crisis so as to garner sympathy from outsiders and secure financial support as well.

He said unlike his predecessors, he would not appease them but would ensure they were arrested and duly prosecuted for prolonging the crisis.
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/breaking-southern-kaduna-leaders-are-criminals-ill-make-sure-theyre-arrested-el-rufai/

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Arrewa: 12:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Elrufai at it again

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Blue3k(m): 12:49am On Aug 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by ogbuefi677(m): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2020
This jihadist again!!
You just have to pity some families, eg the hell rufais.
Nobody to tell the other to take it easy.
Their mama sef na another looney.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Superwave: 12:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Let me know when Punch or Vanguard carry the news. I never get time to de read rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Tkester: 1:16am On Aug 17, 2020
It's a pity that we've this kind of man as a leader in Nigeria. But it's more disturbing thing to see that this is the kind of man our so called sophisticated morons from the waste side choose to align with. What a pity!!

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Yobabad: 1:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Just imagin the kind of people ur so called Nigeria has in leadership position

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Enskynelson(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Superwave:
Let me know when pun h or Vanguard carry the news. I never get time to de read rubbish.
Same here
Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Forumobserver12(m): 1:37am On Aug 17, 2020
El-rufia can never disappoint with his pro-Fulani agenda, a sitting Governor openly taking side is rather unfortunate....

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by leofab(f): 1:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Basket mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by orisa37: 2:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Easy Sir, Your Excellency.
Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Biofil84(m): 2:35am On Aug 17, 2020
How can all the leaders in southern Kaduna be criminals and the ones in the North are saints. Is this not part of the statement that incites violence.

We know DSS is supposed to invite him to explain this statement and also to caution him but I doubt if that scenario will ever come to pass.

Naija my country is on air play mode.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by techmo(m): 2:45am On Aug 17, 2020

Hell Rufai should stop this nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 17, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Optional09: 2:59am On Aug 17, 2020
How would you arrest the people you just air strike and tagged bandits. El- Ruffi is the boko haram governor in the North

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by mynaijadj(m): 3:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Comedian2019: 3:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Some mumuric people will still defend this idi@t.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by phch205: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2020
He's RIGHT!
If you see the atrocities committed by southern Kaduna people, you'll be shocked.
The media is only reporting one sided story
Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by slivertongue: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2020
I doubt this statement. he will deny it
Re: Southern Kaduna Leaders Are ‘criminals’, I’ll Make Sure They’re Arrested—el-rufa by Marine54(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Forumobserver12:
El-rufia can never disappoint with his pro-Fulani agenda, a sitting Governor openly taking side is rather unfortunate....
He is the chief terrorist of the state, instead of chief security......

(1) (Reply)

APC Loses Ward 8 Chairman And 27 Executive Members To PDP / Panic as communist Entered Nigeria / ENDSARS: Over 92.5% Of Protesters Are Jobless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.