Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction (48267 Views)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by pheelhip(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Who cares �
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Jabarzee(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Useless show , already stopped voting

2 Likes

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by emmy512: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
I hope you all understand the reason for this method also helps.
Last year tacha was certain of no liv or transfer, so bigi had to come up with a way that even with outside influence and cash your stay in the house is not certain.
They have probably realized a flaw and there will be room for improvement.

2 Likes

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by benqo01(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
I laugh in Swahili�� nothing balance for this country again the server was down that why.
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by dignity33: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2020
Sentiment apart Kaisha was last last time but Tochi and Erica was evicted.

1 Like

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by femi4: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2020
pretydiva:
Useless show. Jobless viewers
yet you opened the thread to make comment

2 Likes

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by tutudesz: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2020
femi4:
Well said. People's vote no longer count, the eviction power has gone back to the contestants
Anything voting in Nigeria doesn't count, election doesn't count, reality shows doesn't, etc
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by NaijaCover(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Lol
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Villagemeat: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2020
pretydiva:
useless comments and d person too

1 Like

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by EdiskyHarry: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2020
While the leaders are busy borrowing money and sharing among themselves, the youths are busy watching big brother naija.

6 Likes

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by golddare: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2020
MsDoris:
'Scam Show' - Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction, Says BBNaija Show Should Be Shut Down (Reactions)
Viewers are currently not happy with the result of tonight's eviction as they have taken to social media to request the show be shut down.

Recall during the latest eviction show on Sunday 16th August, Kaisha who came fourth to the last on the public's voting poll result was evicted out of the lockdown house due to the housemates final nomination.

The viewers are upset that their votes don't count anymore as it couldn't save their favourite who had higher votes than Trickytee, Wathoni and Neo.

Their argument is that, the show is watched by them and so they should be the only ones with the right to decide who stays or leaves and shouldn't be dependent on housemates favouritism.

Initially ten housemates were put up for eviction but unfortunately for Kaisha, Trickytee, Wathoni and Neo, they became the bottom four with Kaisha being the highest.

Sadly, being the highest didn't save Kaisha and hence the public's outrage.

Their argument is that, the show is watched by them and so they should be the only ones with the right to decide who stays or leaves and shouldn't he dependent on housemates favouritism.

Out of anger, viewers stormed Big Brother Naija verified social media pages to make their displeasure known, calling the show scam and requesting the old voting still be returned or the show ends.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/scam-show-viewers-outraged-over-kaishas.html

Oh na now you know, it's a show so expect a show.
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by enonche85(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2020
TheRealProphet:
And sevilla won grin

My happiest moment of yesterday!! gringrin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by guywitzerogal(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Me that voted that Man utd will win and later lose my 20k niko i die, so because of 10naira una wan kill una self. Like say Kardashian abi werin b her name wan give una money.... Useless viewers
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Openbusiness: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2020
I sell intelligent dispensers.
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Orpe7(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Misplaced Priorities
Better i be stacking up my money and investments than wasting my time with this show

1 Like

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by oneeast3: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2020
It's true, NEO should have been evicted not Aisha. People in the house shouldn't determine who should be evicted

2 Likes

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Kaymaxine(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Misplaced priorities!!!
One even said she will protest for others not to vote!!!Somebody am sure doesn't even have voter's card to decide her future!!!
Why on earth would people sacrifice their sleep just to watch some idiots fighting and having sex
Why is their logo the eyes of Anubis(The Egyptian god).
Its the same eye they used in Lord of the rings.
Its a demonic show and people are craving for it
No wonder all these old men are still in power!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by chinchonglee(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2020
mumu youths

1 Like

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by prettyjures(f): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2020
I won't vote again since my vote doesn't count, biggie it isn't fair... Bring Kaiasha back...

1 Like

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Scammers grin

I pity those wasting their money on this despicable show. Nonsense and watery toto tongue
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Ijaya123: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Una never see anything. Shebi una no get better thing to do.
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by zionema(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Hahahaha, big brother and Nigeria election result are in a relationship
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Froshloaded: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2020
pretydiva:

Useless show, but you can open the thread to view about it, who is jobless now?
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Deb2020: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2020
What would happen if Viewers stop Voting ? Would BBnaija still have the funds to continue ,Can't People just watch and stop the Voting ,it's just waste of money ..

1 Like

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by Deborah98(f): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Lolzzzzz controversies here and there but one thing is needful forget this bbn stuff they know what they're doing,Sha am not interested in the show let alone voting for anyone cos I have not seen the usefulness of the program let alone it's contribution to national development,why not channel the money to harness talents in our youths,we know too well that Nigerian youths are well loaded both academically, socially and otherwise. That's my opinion though cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by jericco1(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
pretydiva:

Go and sit down one place. Jobless viewers for real?
Re: 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction by edoairways: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2020
victorazyvictor:
Una get time, Una get money.... Most of you will be wasting money for useless program, promoting immorality, but when it comes to Tithes una go get sense.

Useless generation.
Are all Nigerians Christians or Muslims?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet 2018 Bbnaija Contestants: All You Need To Know About Them!! / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Meet The Big Brother Titans Season 1 Female Housemates (Names And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.