Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? (459 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by meavox: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Copied from a WhatsApp post.

Do consider copying and forwarding via your own WhatsApp and other social media.

========================================================================

NIGERIAN - ARE YOU A UNIONIST OR A SECESSIONIST?

First, because the imposed 1999 Constitution is a Forgery it is Null and Void so not binding. In this forged document, whoever wrote it put their own opinion that Nigeria is "indivisible and indissoluble" and over the years the deceit is that Nigeria's Union is not negotiable. Some have become so brainwashed to think that the skies will fall and the earth end if the un-negotiated Union ends, even though for centuries their ancestors lived in their own kingdoms and there was no place called Nigeria. These are the UNIONISTS. Some of them are the "willing tools" who are either eating well or catching crumbs of the national cake and are satisfied for their own self. Even though Nigeria is a confirmed FAILURE of 60 years they still will shout that they have a miracle to bring a dead thing back to life.

The other group have refused to be bound by the fraudulent 1999 Constitution and know that saying Nigeria is "indivisible and indissoluble" is rubbish from a Null and Void Constitution. This group wants to free their ancestral lands from remaining "an estate of Usman dan Fodio" filled with Sharia-supremacist terrorists. This group are the SECESSIONISTS.

Which one are you?

Choose ye now this day whom ye shall serve. The Caliphate estate of Dan Fodio? Or, serve the good people of your ancestral lands?

Please forward to all Nigerians to choose: Unionist or Secessionist?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2020
The political science students, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by helinues: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2020
embarassed
Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by kingzizzy: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2020
It is the right of all indigenous people to decide if they want to remain part of a country or not

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by illicit(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2020
I am an opportunist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by goodnessme1(f): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Why would i be a Unionist?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by allthingsgood: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=meavox post=92907436]
Copied from a WhatsApp post.

Do consider copying and forwarding via your own WhatsApp and other social media.

========================================================================

NIGERIAN - ARE YOU A UNIONIST OR A SECESSIONIST?

First, because the imposed 1999 Constitution is a Forgery it is Null and Void so not binding. In this forged document, whoever wrote it put their own opinion that Nigeria is "indivisible and indissoluble" and over the years the deceit is that Nigeria's Union is not negotiable. Some have become so brainwashed to think that the skies will fall and the earth end if the un-negotiated Union ends, even though for centuries their ancestors lived in their own kingdoms and there was no place called Nigeria. These are the UNIONISTS. Some of them are the "willing tools" who are either eating well or catching crumbs of the national cake and are satisfied for their own self. Even though Nigeria is a confirmed FAILURE of 60 years they still will shout that they have a miracle to bring a dead thing back to life.

The other group have refused to be bound by the fraudulent 1999 Constitution and know that saying Nigeria is "indivisible and indissoluble" is rubbish from a Null and Void Constitution. This group wants to free their ancestral lands from remaining "an estate of Usman dan Fodio" filled with Sharia-supremacist terrorists. This group are the SECESSIONISTS.

Which one are you?

Choose ye now this day whom ye shall serve. The Caliphate estate of Dan Fodio? Or, serve the good people of your ancestral lands?

Please forward to all Nigerians to choose: Unionist or Secessionist? [/quote][/s]

Go to Cameroon. It's not by force to be a Nigerian. Good riddance!
Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by meavox: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2020
allthingsgood:

Go to Cameroon. It's not by force to be a Nigerian. Good riddance!

Arewa go back to Futa Jallon. As for me, I shall remain in my own ANCESTRAL LANDS, in Freedom and not any "estate of Dan Fodio".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by allthingsgood: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2020
meavox:

Arewa go back to Futa Jallon. As for me, I shall remain in my own ANCESTRAL LANDS, in Freedom and not any "estate of Dan Fodio".

Blablabla laslas na only mouth to blab u get
Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by allthingsgood: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2020
kingzizzy:
It is the right of all indigenous people to decide if they want to remain part of a country or not

Under which law
Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by goodnessme1(f): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2020
allthingsgood:

Under which law
Do your zoo have any law.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by kingzizzy: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2020
allthingsgood:

Under which law

The UN and AU charters which Nigeria is a signatory to allows any indigenous people to seek self determination or independence

If not for those international laws, Nigeria would still be the property of Britain

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by allthingsgood: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
kingzizzy:

The UN and AU charters which Nigeria is a signatory to allows any indigenous people to seek self determination or independence

If not for those international laws, Nigeria would still be the property of Britain

its a good thing u mentioned AU and UN charter because those Charters also guarantee territorial integrity of countries i.e. all nations of the world have the right to maintain their territorial borders without any part breaking off.
Not to mention there is no legal framework for secession under any law
Plus any attempt at referendum under nigerian law is illegal null and void and of no legal relevance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by kingzizzy: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
allthingsgood:

its a good thing u mentioned AU and UN charter because those Charters also guarantee territorial integrity of countries i.e. all nations of the world have the right to maintain their territorial borders without any part breaking off.
Not to mention there is no legal framework for secession under any law
Plus any attempt at referendum under nigerian law is illegal null and void and of no legal relevance.

There is no legal framework for referendum in the British constitution too. But Britain gave Scotland referendum in 2014 and also used referendum to leave the EU in 2016

Even in Nigeria, referendum is nothing new. It was referendum that made Atiku Abubakar a Nigerian in 1961. It was also a referendum that created the Midwest Region in 196. Referendum does not have to be in the constitution, the National Assembly can order one at any time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by allthingsgood: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
kingzizzy:

There is no legal framework for referendum in the British constitution too. But Britain gave Scotland referendum in 2014 and also used referendum to leave the EU in 2016

Even in Nigeria, referendum is nothing new. It was referendum that made Atiku Abubakar a Nigerian in 1961. It was also a referendum that created the Midwest Region in 196. Referendum does not have to be in the constitution, the National Assembly can order one at any time

Please please do not confuse issues and do not confuse yourself. For avoidance of doubt THERE IS NOTHING LIKE REFERENDUM UNDER NIGERIAN LAW. No matter how u sugarcoat it, Nigerian law doesnt recognise any referendum ok. Britain on the other hand doesnt have a written constitution, i hope u know that. And EU laws are not the same with Nigeria. Do not confuse yourself. Any attempt at referendum is futile and a nullity. It cant be enforced anywhere in Nigeria and the government legally cannot even recognise it.

All your stories about Atiku, midwest region etc has no bearing with 1999 Constitution. I repeat, do not confuse yourself with gibberish.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by kingzizzy: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
allthingsgood:

Please please do not confuse issues and do not confuse yourself. For avoidance of doubt THERE IS NOTHING LIKE REFERENDUM UNDER NIGERIAN LAW. No matter how u sugarcoat it, Nigerian law doesnt recognise any referendum ok. Britain on the other hand doesnt have a written constitution, i hope u know that. And EU laws are not the same with Nigeria. Do not confuse yourself. Any attempt at referendum is futile and a nullity. It cant be enforced anywhere in Nigeria and the government legally cannot even recognise it.

All your stories about Atiku, midwest region etc has no bearing with 1999 Constitution. I repeat, do not confuse yourself with gibberish.

Have a nice day.

Dont worry about referendum. When Nigeria breaks up, it may not be through referendum. It may just be that all of us have become tired of "one Nigeria" and decided to go our separate ways just as we were before the British came to join us together

1 Like

Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by Minsk24: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Let us restructure or divide...
Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by allthingsgood: 3:21am On Aug 18, 2020
kingzizzy:

Dont worry about referendum. When Nigeria breaks up, it may not be through referendum. It may just be that all of us have become tired of "one Nigeria" and decided to go our separate ways just as we were before the British came to join us together

Childish ignorant rants
Re: Nigerian - Are You A Unionist Or A Secessionist? by ludd2018: 5:24am On Aug 18, 2020
No union in Nigeria . Tribes hate themselves . I am a separatist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Corruption-free Public Sector -Buhari / Naira Marley trending on Twitter / Entitlement Mentality-aypn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.