Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo (365 Views)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo by newsmag: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Nigerian’s social media personality , Kemi Olunloyo, is popularly known for her controversial statements on social media, which always sets the Nigerian media ablaze.

In an interview with PUNCH, Kemi talked about her sex life,her problem with popular Nigerian singer Davido, who she has always publicly criticised and her birthday wishes.

The controversial Journalist, said her birthday wish wasn’t fulfilled, as she wanted to get down with Nigerian actor Jude Chukwuka, who was gifted the sum of N1M by Nigerian’s popular singer Naira Marley.

In her words, She said;

“My birthday wish wasn’t fulfilled. I told Naira Marley I wanted to ‘get down’ with Jude Chukwuka, the actor he gave N1m. I was actually flirting with Chukwuka. What happens between me and Chukwuka is amazing. Even his wife and children are laughing at us. We are very good friends though I haven’t met either him or Naira Marley. The latter is like a son to me. He gave me a nice cash gift for my fifty-fifth birthday and also celebrated me when I turned 56 recently. I really can’t fall in love with a man. I don’t have whatever makes people fall in love. At 56, I don’t need marriage again.

Kemi revealed she was celibate for 10 years, however, she enjoys using intimacy gadgets for her pleasures. She also stated that she really doesn’t like sex that much, because she was circumcised as a child. According to her, its common for Nigerian men to think all a woman wants is good sex.

https://newsmag.com.ng/why-i-enjoy-using-sex-toy-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo by Shellsploit: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Ike oponku..
Re: Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo by Aboks(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2020
So make we fly

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Erica Lambaste Lucy Over Kiddwaya / Adekunle Gold And Simi Enjoying Quality Time With Their Daughter (video) / Bbnaija 2019 Winner, Mercy Eke Surprise Her Sister With A Brand New Venza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.