Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

40 Feet Shipping Container - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 40 Feet Shipping Container (262 Views)

Land Fencing: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A 100 By 100 Feet Plot Of Land? / Beautiful Shipping Container Homes Found In Kado, Abuja. (photos) / The Container Story - Pictures Of Shipping Container Housing Project In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Feet Shipping Container by Karimmotors2001: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2020
Very 40 feet shipping container available for sale

on affordable price =#260,000

+2349033099283

Re: 40 Feet Shipping Container by Omihanifa: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2020
You are a scammer

Buyers pls beware of this man o

He will lie to you that the containers are in Illela local government in Sokoto State and that you should drop a deposit so that the driver can bring it to your location

All his containers are just internet pictures

He also scam people by lying that he sells eggs at ridiculous prices (eg jumbo eggs at ₦600 per crate

He is also a know begger hiding under different moniker

Nobody should fall a victim to his pranks
Re: 40 Feet Shipping Container by Koralords: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Omihanifa:
You are a scammer

Buyers pls beware of this man o

He will lie to you that the containers are in Illela local government in Sokoto State and that you should drop a deposit so that the driver can bring it to your location

All his containers are just internet pictures

He also scam people by lying that he sells eggs at ridiculous prices (eg jumbo eggs at ₦600 per crate

He is also a know begger hiding under different moniker

Nobody should fall a victim to his pranks
Boss is the babe is lag or abk? Don’t mind her number thanks
Re: 40 Feet Shipping Container by Omihanifa: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Koralords:

Boss is the babe is lag or abk? Don’t mind her number thanks

She dey abk but nah single mom and she dey do parole codedly
Re: 40 Feet Shipping Container by Koralords: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Omihanifa:

She dey abk but nah single mom and she dey do parole codedly
I no mind I sabi am self we meet for one of my boy old bday party,na abk meself Dey,help me send the number thanks
Re: 40 Feet Shipping Container by Omihanifa: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Koralords:

I no mind I sabi am self we meet for one of my boy old bday party,na abk meself Dey,help me send the number thanks
Re: 40 Feet Shipping Container by Koralords: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Omihanifa:

Please send to ccpoli651@gmail
You don edit am before I saw your mention if you in abk for give you one in return
Re: 40 Feet Shipping Container by Omihanifa: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Koralords:

You don edit am before I saw your mention if you in abk for give you one in return

Check your mail
Re: 40 Feet Shipping Container by Koralords: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Omihanifa:

Check your mail
Seen thanks boss
Re: 40 Feet Shipping Container by KangaIye: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Koralords:

(1) (Reply)

My Apartment Is Sound Porous / New 2 Bedroom Flat Off Ishola Daniel Street, Oshodi For Rent At 600k / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.