Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ (527 Views)

Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by adahmiracle: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2020

See images and full news here<<

After the total meltdown against Bayern Munich, Lionel Messi has decided to leave Barcelona immediately, writes Brazilian media

Already during the break, the Argentine world star sat and looked completely resigned in the locker room.

In the second half, it was only going to get worse. FC Barcelona and Messi lost 2-8 to Bayern Munich.

It is the first time in six seasons that Barcelona will not win either the Spanish championship, the cup tournament or the Champions League.

See images and full news here<<

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by Temmylee01(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Let him go nau, another person will take over. F
T C
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by paulolee(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2020
abeg oo.. dnt break our hearts, pls messi stay and reason with the board....those people shouting that you are finished would be the happiest if thier club signs you. wich club wouldn't be happy to have messi??
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by ojaysam25(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2020
I hope this time he is serious....he should learn from Ronaldo,when he tells you he is leaving.... There is no stopping him...
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by thesicilian: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2020
They refused to sign good players because they have a single top notch playmaker that carries the weight of the whole team on his shoulders. They're regretting.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by Raydos: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2020
thesicilian:
They refused to sign good players because they have a single top notch playmaker that carries the weight of the whole team on his shoulders. They're regretting.

So Griezmann is not a good player? Countinho? Dembele? De Jong?

Barca problem is deeper than what you think, Since Barca started copying Madrid in signing big players, The club hit the rock and everything has been going downhill

Until they sack Bartomeu and Invest in their Academy players, Nothing will change!!
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by Kulas: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Abeg make my club Man City bring this guy to Etihad
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by uthlaw: 5:47am On Aug 18, 2020
ojaysam25:
I hope this time he is serious....he should learn from Ronaldo,when he tells you he is leaving.... There is no stopping him...
learn what,how to score penalty or something else!
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Messi should go abeg.This genius has just a few years left and he can't afford to waste it chasing the champions league with this Barcelona team and getting whipped and disgraced everytime.What he is suffering now is almost the same thing Ronaldo suffered under Sarri last season.Playing among and most times carrying some bland,old and average players.Him leaving will be a win-win for him and Barcelona.He goes to a better club that will hone the remaining of his waning talents more and Barcelona would start their own rebuilding from the scratch as a team.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by ojaysam25(m): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2020
uthlaw:
learn what,how to score penalty or something else!
I believe this is not for me...before jumping on my mention....make sure to comprehend or have your brain intact...
As for the trash you spilled there....last time I remember Ronaldo couldn't break a certain player who once score 17 penalties a season and I hope he breaks it next season so u can bleep yourself....
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants Transfer ‘immediately’ by ojaysam25(m): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2020
thesicilian:
You must be schizophrenic.....aside from hazard,tell me one top player for the past 3year that sign for a club that is not Barcelona....

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Brighton Vs Manchester Utd 2-3 All Goals & Highlights / Ojoro Betking / Ahmed Musa Set To Join Premier League Relegation Strugglers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.